I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed Empty I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed

Post by Alejandro Faulkner Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:16 pm

(This one is bad and short and i'm so so so sorry but I'm tired and wanna go to sleep but wanted to write this first)

Alejandro didn't see Saphira for some time.
He wanted to see her, he really did but simply a job ddn't allow him to do that.
A Jasmin became mildly irritating, constantly sulked because her father does not have time to take her to play with her "new best friend".
Alejandro tried to explain to her that he is now simply too busy, but his sweet little girl apparently was not interested in that explanation.
She was just like her mother; she wants all, and she wants it immediately, without compromise.

For this reason, Alejandro took a free night and then he sent Saphira owl to invite her to dinner.
He sincerely hoped that she will have time to come because it's been a while since he saw her.
When she said she can come, Jasmin was literally beside herself with joy.

Alejandro and she went to the shopping and bought all the necessary ingredients for dinner and then have jointly tried to make something edible.
Nanny is usually one who cook in this family but Alejandro gave her the day off.

"Dad, this is delicious, but when she will come?" the girl asked stubborn and curious at the same time.
"Soon prin..." Alejandro has not arrived to answer because at that moment the bell rang, and the girl immediately yelled and ran for the door.
Alejandro followed her and then opened the door and smiled.
"Hey, good to see you again."
Alejandro Faulkner

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed Empty Re: I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed

Post by Saphira Lecium Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:42 am

Saphira herself couldn't help but not to wonder what happened to Alejandro after she met him and his daughter in the park, she wondered what happened to him, but they kept in contact from time to time from calling to text messages every now and then. Saphira herself was getting busy seeing how the students were coming back to Hogwarts, which she was quite glad, she been worried about them. Saphira loved kids, which was one of the reasons why she was so worried about the children that were stuck in Ilvermorny, she was glad that they were safety back at school.

Saphira was quite surprise to get a owl from Alejandro asking if she would like to have dinner with him and Jasmin. Luckily with Saphira's job she was able to apparate home almost every night or any other night, so she was able to accept Alejandro's invitation to go to dinner. It been awhile since she saw him, and quite honestly quite missed him, texting and calling can only go so far she missed seeing him face to face. She was glad to see him face to face again, she missed him and Jasmin dearly, although she did keep herself busy with doing muggle things until the students returned to school.

Saphira made a homemade pie from scratch, she loved cooking, and was very good at it. She sent the majority of the day making it and baking it, making sure it was perfect before she set it on the counter before getting ready. Saphira wasn't raised by house elves or nannies for that matter, her mother taught her how to cook and do things the muggle way. She didn't mind doing things the muggle way, although magic did save a lot of time, sometimes the muggle way was better.

Saphira apparated to Alejandro's house with the pie in her hands, and rung the door bell. Saphira smiled. "You to Alex, it been awhile since we saw each other face to face."said Saphira giving him a soft warm smile. Saphira looked at Jasmin. "Hey Jasmin, I missed you, how you been?"Jasmin asked the little girl.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed Empty Re: I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed

Post by Alejandro Faulkner Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:50 am

Alejandro laughed and ran a hand through his hair, looking at the floor.
"Yes, I know it's been a long time. I'm sorry about that" he looked back at her.
"I wanted to call you these days but my job simply did not allow that. Beside that, there have been some really strange things in our family..Really crazy, trust me" He shook his head.

"But hey, come on in, dinner is almost ready, although me and my assistant are not sure whether it will be edible. But we gave our best!" he laughed when Jasmin raised hands alluding that she wants him to carry her.
In a few days is her birthday, she will be 5 years old, but still loves her dad to carry her.

"Make yourself at home," he said to Saphira when he entered the living room which was connected to the kitchen and dining room.
"Would you like something to drink?" he looked at her and then took Jasmin down at sofa.
Alejandro Faulkner

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top