Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline. Empty Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:06 am

School has just started.
it literally just started, but Charlotte is obviously for some reason already in trouble.
This is quite surprising since it she is really good student.
She learns each course on time, regular working tasks and never, ever has not made any problem.

And yet, on the second day after arriving in this freaking school, she got a call from the Deputy Headmaster to come to his office.
In fact, Charlotte did not know where is the principal's office.
She never felt the need to come here, everything had to be ended with Professors. After all, the new director is one of her former professors.

After one of the professor explained to her how to get to the office, she climbed up the stairs along until she reached the big front door and knocked.
When door opened she came in.
"Hello. Um, It's me, Charlotte. You wanted to see me?" she looked at the Headmaster curious to find out why she came here.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline. Empty Re: Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Speaking about her life, Charlotte was in quite strange situations, but this one was certainly one of the strangest.
She must have done something wrong, otherwise she wouldn't be here now.
But the professor looked kindly. Too kindly in her opinion.
As if he wants to make sure she feels comfortable.
Why? If there is something wrong he should be screaming or have horns on his head or something like that, in this world everything is possible.

She nodded and then sat down a little bit confused.
"Thank you."

She looked at him when she heard the question and slightly frowned.
"Um, everything is all right?" she said uncertainly, because she didn't know what should respond.
In the end, her curiosity won and, perhaps even if that may be rude, she tried to come to the point.
"Did I do something wrong? I assumed that is the only reason why you would call me here two days after school started." She looked at him as she waited for an answer.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline. Empty Re: Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Charlotte looked at him like if he is an alien or something like that. What the hell is happening here?
She could just stare at him and wonder why he asked her to come here today when it seems that everything is alright.

She frowned for a second when she heard his sentence; it sounded... Very weird?

"Yes. Everything is perfectly fine, thank you for asking" Charlotte said looking at him.

His next words... It almost made her chuckle, but she succeeded to stay serious. I mean, he just said to her that she could speak with adults? And what is she if she isn't the adult? Maybe child?

"Yes, I know that. But everything is fine. Did you see or heard something that will make you think something is wrong?"
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Redhead kept looking at professor Thorfinn.
This was odd, and the thing which scared Charlotte more than anything was the fact that as far as Charlotte knows, Selwyn isn't one of those professors who would invite a student to come if there wasn't any problem.
So she was just sitting there and waiting for him to finally tell why she is really here.

And then, when he finally did that, she thought she would die laughing. Bullying? Her? Selwyn must be joking.
Charlotte doesn't know how, but she succeeded to keep straight face and then she finally spoke.

"No. Why would you think something like that? I mean, I know I don't have friends here, but I didn't have them even in the first year. Why should you start talking about that after five years?" she looked at him questionably.

"I just don't like people here. I don't like magic or anything with this world but still, my parents force me to come here every year. And since I'm not an adult yet, I need to do what they want me to do" she shrugged.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top