Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin
View user profile

Re: DELACOUR, Cirilla Fleur

on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:55 am
I have removed everything that was an issue, and have added a couple of things to her character as well. Apologies for the double post.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
40 : Alumnus
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

Re: DELACOUR, Cirilla Fleur

on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:09 pm
Oh, you are so very welcome. My brain tends to work like yours does. I can accept change if I understand exactly what needs to be changed, and for me, it is more important to know why I need to change. In the workplace, I am so blessed now to have employers and coworkers who get that, and, man, is that ever refreshing! So, believe me, I do get it. I think that's why I felt I needed to explain things a bit. I'm so glad it helped.

Anyway, I like Cirilla. As I read her, Slytherin or not, I think she'd get on well with my 7th year, Andrew Diamond. His Gryffindor-ness would not be offended at her Slytherin-ness. LOL. We should seriously consider that. If she can still climb trees, he would be her best mate! He hasn't found anyone that enjoys that other than a few adult mentors and family members that he sees on breaks.

I like her a lot. You've made exactly the changes I needed to see, so thank you for that. Now, she seems, to me, to shine on her own, and that's exactly what I was hoping you'd do. I think she's going to be a lot of fun not just for you but for other players too.

I am happy to accept her now and sort her into Slytherin. And do consider whether you'd like to do a thread with her and Andrew Diamond. (Yeah, his app is outdated, but feel free to read it if you like)