Worrying holes in the ground [open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Worrying holes in the ground [open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Worrying holes in the ground [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worrying holes in the ground [open] Empty Worrying holes in the ground [open]

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Lilyanya felt like she needed to walk to keep her mind off the fact that some of the students weren't home. She felt like she had done nothing, but walked holes into the pavement but she knew that wasn't possible. She walked the same park everyday and at the same time, she was concerned that the students weren't safe. She also was worried about who was behind the disappearing train for the students, it worried her beyond belief. She pulled her cloak further around her, her hood was down since the wind kept blowing it off her head.

She came to the park she always walked, she walked around the paths thinking about what exactly happened. She wondered exactly what point during the journey home did the student carriages disappear. She found a spot secluded from anyone and took off her cloak tossing it on the ground as she began pacing. It was the same spot she chose every night since the students disappeared, she had already worn away the grass from where she usually paced. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun before she began her pacing and thinking, she knew it would be better if she was discussing it with other people. She then thought about Sebastien, wondering what he would think about it. She shook her head, she didn't want to bother him with over worrying about everything like she tended to do often. She took a deep breath and began walking once more, the heels of her shoes digging into the dirt as she paced.

She sighed stopping as she began fiddling with the necklace that hung around her neck, it was something that reminded her of Sebastien. She had saw it weeks ago and bought it, she always wore it underneath her shirts, but tonight it was visible to anyone. That's when she looked down and sighed, she had once again gotten dressed without thinking about what she was picking from her closet. She was wearing a nice red dress with a pair of cowboy boots, she wanted to smack herself upside the head. Instead she walked over to her cloak and sat down on it as she looked up at the sky hoping that she wasn't the only one who was worried about the students.

((OOC: This is Anya's outfit....I borrowed my friends Polyvore account hehe.))
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Worrying holes in the ground [open] Empty Re: Worrying holes in the ground [open]

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:59 am

Maura herself was worried about the kids that weren't home or at Hogwarts, she kept wondering if they were ok and safe,  she sometimes didn't sleep at night thinking about them.  What was worse that her best friend Kace's cousin Athena was somewhere in the mist of it, which made her more worried.  Maura did what he could to keep her mind off of it, but noting seem to help,  although seeing her friends an loved ones did help.  Although she was glad that it was sunny today and not raining like it been lately, she loved the rain, but the down pour of showers was ridiculous, she was honestly glad for some sunshine.

Maura decided to go walking around the park with Velvet her white and amber colored husky trying to get her mind off things,  what better way was walking around the park and getting from fresh air?  Maura ran around the park with her headphones on as Velvet ran beside her as she seen a familiar girl pacing back and forth.   Shaking her head Maura walked over towards her friend chuckling.  " Saw you pacing a few minutes aago, if you keep pacing your going to dig yourself into a hole!"said Maura jokingly.   "What got you pacing so much?"Maura asked her asked sitting down beside her.

Maura was wearing a multiple colored dress with with yellow flats with her hair braided on the side.  Maura sighed and looked up at the sky watching the clouds move as she looked at the different shapes of the clouds, when she was young her and her mother use to do that all the time, but her brother Seth said that he never seen anything but a big puffy cloud.  It made her laugh at the thought of it, thinking about memories like that, made her smile.  Despite the craziness lately, Maura felt as long as she held onto memories like that, then everything was going to be ok.

Last edited by Maura Goldstein on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Worrying holes in the ground [open] Empty Re: Worrying holes in the ground [open]

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:22 am

Anya heard crunching noises and that of a dog, she looked towards the person walking towards her. She smiled seeing it was her friend with her dog, it made her think of Chance who was still back at home. "Yeah I think I will end up pacing myself into a hole." She said with a smile then it faltered slightly at the question that Maura asked. "I'm worried about the children. I keep trying to figure out what happened and why they are not home yet." She said feeling frustrated. "I haven't slept very well since they disappeared. I keep worrying, I think I'm even wearing out the tile in my kitchen." She thought about the time she woke up in the middle of the night to pace her entire house as well.

She stretched out her legs in front of her and looked up just as Maura had. She stared at the stars and remembered looking at the constellations as well as the clouds. "How are you doing?" She asked as she looked at Velvet her husky. "I wish I thought to bring Chance with me. They could have played together, I think he's been missing his best friend." She said with a smile giving Velvet a little petting.

She sighed as she fiddled with the hem of her dress thinking about everything. She also wondered what Sebastien was doing, but she wasn't going to bring that up. She had told Maura everything about how she was in love with him, that Sebastien even helped get rid of the people who were after her.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:13 am

Maura looked at her and sighed, at least she wasn't the only one worried, she was worried as well. "Well... at least you won't be alone, I've been worried myself, and I'm just a healer at St.Mungo's!"said Maura. "It's a hard one to figure out Anya, I'm trying to wrap my head around what happened and I just can't, it's too hard to imagine."said Maura. "I haven't slept myself either, I'm worried about all the kids as well, especially my best friend Kace's little cousin Athena."said Maura. "Athena is like a little sister to me, I hate not knowing what happened to her or if she's ok, it just bugs me to no end."said Maura sighing.

Maura looked up from looking at the clouds to her vampire friend, and sighed. "Other then my parents hooking me up for dates almost every night this week, honestly they're not going to stop until I'm 'settled down,' but I don't see that happening!"said Maura. "Other then that, I have been fine, how you been?"Maura asked her. "Velvet misses her best friend, she's always looking for him when we're here at the park, they need a puppy date soon!"said Maura laughing as she said that.

Maura looked at her and seen the necklace that Sebastein gave her and smiled. "So... how are thing between you and Sebastein?"Maura asked her. "I met a guy named Ryo at the café a couple of days ago, now before you say anything, we're just friends seeing how we're both not into dating anyone now."said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:02 am

"That's because you have a really big heart." Anya said with a smile at her touching her hand softly. "Yes it is a hard one to figure out, I've searched every inch of the rails myself. Of course all of it was done in the cover of darkness, but I have good eye sight. I just can't believe that we didn't even realize that the trains cars were missing until we ended up at the station." She said feeling like she should have known. "Oh my goodness Athena? I know her and Vaughn, her boyfriend, he comes into the hospital wing sometimes at night." She then thought about Barbara, the little girl who stole a piece of her heart. "If she's with Vaughn I know they'll be safe. The only thing is Barbara was on the train as well, I was going to be taking her home once we got to the platform." She sighed wondering how Sebastien was handling it.

She laughed uncontrollably at the thought of Maura being set up with guys. "I'm sorry to say this, but I'm so glad that my family hasn't tried to pull that on me. Oh come on you'll settle down eventually." She said with a grin at her. "I've been okay," She said with a small smile. "Yeah Chance misses his best friend too, oh he does the same to where I'm running next to him just so he doesn't pull me through the mud again." She said laughing with her about a puppy date.

Anya looked up at her before looking back down at the necklace, "He's a pain in the butt. I just wanna smack him and at the same time I wanna kiss him. He's the most stubborn, pain in the butt Slytherin I have ever met. I can't help, but miss him. I know how pathetic that sounds, but it's true. I miss being around him all the time and seeing him every day," She said softly then perked up when she heard Maura tell her about a guy. "Ooh really? I'm sure that will change and I will be waiting with a camera to document when you get swept off your feet."

Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Maura looked at her vampire friend and smiled. "So do you Anya, even if you can't feel it or so, you have a very big one!"said Maura. Maura shook her head sighing. "You're telling me, I guess over the years of riding the train ourselves, we never expected this to happen!"said Maura. "Yeah I heard about her boyfriend Vaughn, she mentions him in quite a bit of her letters, completely head over heels in love with him!"said Maura chuckling. Maura nodded. "I'm sure they're ok, although really freaked out, but hopefully ok."said Maura. Maura sighed to herself and looked at her friend sadly.

Maura looked at her friend and rolled her eyes at her uncontrollable laughing. "Oh hush you, my parents just want me to 'settle down' with some and start a family!"said Maura rolling her eyes. I don't know, there don't seem like there's any guys that are my type."said Maura. Maura seen the small smile on her face and smiled. "Well that's good to hear, I ran into Victor a couple of days ago, glad he's doing well as well."said Maura. Maura laughs. "At least she isn't the only who does that, I was almost dragged through the mud at a couple of times!"said Maura shaking her head.

Maura looked at her friend and laughed. "God I hope when and if I find someone, he's not like that!"said Maura jokingly. "I know you miss him, I can see it in your eyes, you miss him dearly."said Maura. Maura rolled her eyes at Anya. "Oh come on Anya, do you really think that's going to happen?"Maura asked her. "Ok so we call and text each other almost every day, but that's something that friends d to right?"Maura asked her. Surely just friends do that right? Maura just believed that they were just friends.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Anya smiled, "Yeah I guess. Though someone I ran into someone we used to go to school with. That really nasty Slytherin, I forget her name. The only thing good about being a vampire was scaring her down the street." She said laughing softly. "I think no one expected them to do that to the train." She laughed at her next words and thought about how she would see Vaughn smiling randomly. "Yeah I expect he's madly in love with her as well. Sometimes He smiles out of no where and I expect it's because of her." She responded with a small laugh of her own. "I have to believe they are okay," She said wondering how Barbara was handling herself.

She grinned at her, "They want those grand babies Maura. They want some grandchildren to spoil rotten." She laughed at her friends eye roll. "There has to be someone that catches your fancy." She said looking at her with a tilt of her head. "I saw him a few days ago. My family is worried about me like always." She said with a smile. "Yeah Chance has his moments where he thinks that I can keep up. I remember one time he almost made me run into a tree." She said with a laugh.

"I'm sure that when you do find him, you'll think the same thing. Then I'll be there to say I told you so." She teased Maura with a smile. "Yeah, I wish he would have came after me the night I left." She said with a small sigh. She looked at her friend, "Yes I do think it will happen. It's only of a matter of time before it happens." She smiled big at her next words and wanted to laugh. "Some friends, yes they would do that. There's also the type of friend that does that, that wants to be more than friends with you." She said, trying to keep from laughing.

((OOC: Sorry it took so long love. I've been terribly sick.))
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:48 am

Maura smiled. "Hey you might be a vampire, but you're as human as any other human out there, if not more."said Maura. "Oh... I think I know who you're talking about, nasty horrible woman, why are people so mean and evil?"Maura asked her. Maura laughed. "I would have loved to see that, I would have died laughing as always, god I'm so bad."said Maura chuckling. "Of course not, I don't it ever broke apart like that, not that I know of, maybe stopped but never broken down."said Maura. Maura smiled. "Aw... that's adorable, Im glad they found each other, they're so cute together."said Maura. "I think they'll be ok, all we can do is hope."said Maura.

Maura rolled her eyes. "Good luck with me giving them any, because it isn't going to happen any time soon, that's for sure."said Maura. Maura shook her head. "No. not really, just seem like they're all the same, pigs and pricks, and only like you for your looks and not what's on the inside."said Maura. Maura laughed. "At least you have more then one sibling, all I have is my big brother, but he's very protective of me which is quite annoying."said Maura. Maura laughed. "Yeah velvet is that way at times, but only when she's excited."said Maura.

Maura rolled her eyes playfully at her. "I don't see it happening anytime soon, besides I'm quite happy being single,no obligations."said Maura chuckling. "Maybe he thought that you didn't like him or so, who knows why he didn't."said Maura. Maura rolled her eyes shaking her head. "You and my parents say the same thing, we're just friends, nothing more then that I swear, don't jump on the bandwagon of me and Ryo being together like my parents are."said Maura. "Oh come on, you honestly don't think that do you?"Maura asked her.

((sorry I been busy with school and sick myself love!))
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top