Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Charlotte Waldorf
18 : Alumnus
n/aUnemployed
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

Re: Situations

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:08 am
Molly. Just to see what would Molly do there lol

You character left the school two years befre graduating. What would they do?
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Phaedra Rosier
24 : Alumnus
NoneSlug & Jiggers Manager
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Alyssa

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 am
The same thing probably! Potions apprenticeship, and probably prefer it over finishing her NEWTs tbh.

Your character is having a dinner party. They can invite any 5 people (living or dead). Who do they choose?
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Ace Longbottom
18 : Alumnus
n/aUnemployed
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am
Her grandmother pre-torture, same with grandfather, Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall

How would your character react to finding out they couldn't have children?
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Phaedra Rosier
24 : Alumnus
NoneSlug & Jiggers Manager
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Alyssa

View user profile

on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:44 am
She hasn't to date found anyone who even remotely makes her actually want to start a family. If marriage and heirs were still integral to her future then disbelief and frustration would be the order of the day. As it is, it would be a revelation easily ignored and soon dismissed. Further down the line, potentially a slight disappointment (perhaps more than she'd readily admit).

Your character is now an only child. Does this make their life different? How so? (If already an only child, same question but they now have sibling(s))
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Apollo Zabini
17: Alumnus
NoneApprentice @ St. Mungo's
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 am
(Christian would be so jealous of Ace's dinner party XD)

I can't actually say I've considered this, because that would mean that Christian never existed. If not for seeing Christian and Daphne outside, carefree and fun and unburdened (at least, in the way Apollo felt)... he would've been far worse than he really is. He's my weakest character by far, but only because Christian exists. Christian is easily one of his weaknesses, as well as the cause of most of the others. He could have been an outrageous git, otherwise, and I've no doubt that Lily, Margo and Molly probably wouldn't have befriended him at all. Merlin, he and Ace would've gone at it XD He probably would've stuck to his Slytherin housemates more than the folks he hangs with in this incarnation.

Ugh. Thinking about him with Christian makes me sad. As it is, he's someone that I think I'd be annoyed with at first, but then hopefully I'd learn to like. Without Christian, he isn't that at all. And that's upsetting.

--
Your character was actually born a squib. Do with that prompt what you will.
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Terry
Boot-Corner
51 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixCharms Professor
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 am
Terry would have been sent to a very expensive private boarding school. The kind his parents could have paid for him to stay over as many school holidays as possible. It's possible they would have disowned him.

He would have a sibling, as soon as his parents realised, because the entire reason his parents had children was to continue the Boot name.

He's a very quiet person, and would most likely have been bullied at school. Gay was an all purpose insult in the 90s, so he'd definitely have copped that one.

After that... IDK. It's possible he would get hooked on muggle drugs. It's possible he'd commit suicide. But he's also a lot more resilient than he thinks he is, so it's possible he'd do something entirely different.

If Voldemort won the Battle of Hogwarts and currently ruled the Wizarding World, what is your character doing right now?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum