Situations - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Situations - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Situations

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Situations - Page 3 Empty Re: Situations

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:08 am

Molly. Just to see what would Molly do there lol

You character left the school two years befre graduating. What would they do?
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 am

The same thing probably! Potions apprenticeship, and probably prefer it over finishing her NEWTs tbh.

Your character is having a dinner party. They can invite any 5 people (living or dead). Who do they choose?
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am

Her grandmother pre-torture, same with grandfather, Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall

How would your character react to finding out they couldn't have children?
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:44 am

She hasn't to date found anyone who even remotely makes her actually want to start a family. If marriage and heirs were still integral to her future then disbelief and frustration would be the order of the day. As it is, it would be a revelation easily ignored and soon dismissed. Further down the line, potentially a slight disappointment (perhaps more than she'd readily admit).

Your character is now an only child. Does this make their life different? How so? (If already an only child, same question but they now have sibling(s))
Phaedra Rosier
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 am

(Christian would be so jealous of Ace's dinner party XD)

I can't actually say I've considered this, because that would mean that Christian never existed. If not for seeing Christian and Daphne outside, carefree and fun and unburdened (at least, in the way Apollo felt)... he would've been far worse than he really is. He's my weakest character by far, but only because Christian exists. Christian is easily one of his weaknesses, as well as the cause of most of the others. He could have been an outrageous git, otherwise, and I've no doubt that Lily, Margo and Molly probably wouldn't have befriended him at all. Merlin, he and Ace would've gone at it XD He probably would've stuck to his Slytherin housemates more than the folks he hangs with in this incarnation.

Ugh. Thinking about him with Christian makes me sad. As it is, he's someone that I think I'd be annoyed with at first, but then hopefully I'd learn to like. Without Christian, he isn't that at all. And that's upsetting.

--
Your character was actually born a squib. Do with that prompt what you will.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top