Situations - Page 3

Situations

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Situations

Post by Jack Dyllan on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 am

If we aren't counting pets or people...

Jack's Ministry files, broomstick, her chess piece necklace, shoebox of photos, and probably Sunny's stupid ostrich plushie because she'd be berated.

If your character was given an all expense paid vacation and had to bring someone (non-family to make it fun) who would they take?

Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10237
Species : Human
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

View user profile https://youroneactsucks.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:08 am

Molly. Just to see what would Molly do there lol

You character left the school two years befre graduating. What would they do?
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 642

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 am

The same thing probably! Potions apprenticeship, and probably prefer it over finishing her NEWTs tbh.

Your character is having a dinner party. They can invite any 5 people (living or dead). Who do they choose?
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Longbottom on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am

Her grandmother pre-torture, same with grandfather, Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall

How would your character react to finding out they couldn't have children?
Ace Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Potter's Army
Number of posts : 182

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaedra Rosier on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:44 am

She hasn't to date found anyone who even remotely makes her actually want to start a family. If marriage and heirs were still integral to her future then disbelief and frustration would be the order of the day. As it is, it would be a revelation easily ignored and soon dismissed. Further down the line, potentially a slight disappointment (perhaps more than she'd readily admit).

Your character is now an only child. Does this make their life different? How so? (If already an only child, same question but they now have sibling(s))
Phaedra Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 am

(Christian would be so jealous of Ace's dinner party XD)

I can't actually say I've considered this, because that would mean that Christian never existed. If not for seeing Christian and Daphne outside, carefree and fun and unburdened (at least, in the way Apollo felt)... he would've been far worse than he really is. He's my weakest character by far, but only because Christian exists. Christian is easily one of his weaknesses, as well as the cause of most of the others. He could have been an outrageous git, otherwise, and I've no doubt that Lily, Margo and Molly probably wouldn't have befriended him at all. Merlin, he and Ace would've gone at it XD He probably would've stuck to his Slytherin housemates more than the folks he hangs with in this incarnation.

Ugh. Thinking about him with Christian makes me sad. As it is, he's someone that I think I'd be annoyed with at first, but then hopefully I'd learn to like. Without Christian, he isn't that at all. And that's upsetting.

--
Your character was actually born a squib. Do with that prompt what you will.

Spoiler:

Profile ll Shipper ll Plotting
Apollo Zabini
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 530

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Boot-Corner on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 am

Terry would have been sent to a very expensive private boarding school. The kind his parents could have paid for him to stay over as many school holidays as possible. It's possible they would have disowned him.

He would have a sibling, as soon as his parents realised, because the entire reason his parents had children was to continue the Boot name.

He's a very quiet person, and would most likely have been bullied at school. Gay was an all purpose insult in the 90s, so he'd definitely have copped that one.

After that... IDK. It's possible he would get hooked on muggle drugs. It's possible he'd commit suicide. But he's also a lot more resilient than he thinks he is, so it's possible he'd do something entirely different.

If Voldemort won the Battle of Hogwarts and currently ruled the Wizarding World, what is your character doing right now?
Terry Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 106

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3