Magical Abilities - Page 3

Magical Abilities

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magical Abilities

Post by Adrian Blanchard on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:31 am

Am, they are sorted for quite a while now. O.o Just their magical abilities claims hasn't been sorted.

There's written in his app that he joined the DEs after he finished his schooling. He's turning 27 in April - that's why I wrote almost 10 years. The number of years isn't exactly that important for his plot that it can't be change so just give me a number that suits you better. Smile
I know DEs aren't the only ones who could learn him to cast Unforgivables but in his way they were the ones that thaught him that.

As for Augusta, I was aiming at her being able to block her ability not because of her skills but because of potions/pills she's taking so it wouldn't be a skill she has, more like cheating because she doesn't want to do anything with that ability and would erase it if she could and this was the second best option she had (probably not the smartest one but the one she chose). Smile
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Animagus
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Name: Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Abilities: Astral Projection
Skill in that ability: Advanced
Training: Taught over several years both through family and at Hogwarts IE:10 years+
Brief RP:
Brant was 16 when he first projected out of his body. He lay down on his bed thinking of how he could eaves drop on his perants conversation about him. But found he slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep where he felt light as a feather but yet cold, opening his eyes he found himself stood beside his bed looking down at his sleeping form. At first he was scared, unsure, but after a moment to gather his whits he moved to his door and held out his hand. Expecting it to stop at the wood he was suprised when it passed right threw it, with little to no effort on his part. Closing his eyes he walked threw the door and out into the hall. quickly he headed down the stairs to listen in and realising his perents were sending him away, to a large school. He mentioned it once to his father while outside gathering herbs for a potion. Expecting to be told he was emagening it he was suprised when his father smiled at him and told him that he wasn't suprised as it ran in the Donohue line, Edward Donohue an energy worker has heightened sensitivity, along with other family members who have been proven to have some extra perception abilities and he believe that is was where Brant may have gotten his ability to project.

But even still hid his projection skill for fear some one would use it for evil perposes, but becuse of it gathering information and potion recipies has been easy for him, even when they were in a locked room. He developed it further by the study of texts of others who could project and a lot of practice at Hogwarts after his lessons, with the headmasters permishion of course. Now he can be in one country and project to another even though that does tire him out and he can only be there for a few minets in contrast to several hours if it was within a few miles.

Last edited by Brant Ezekiel Crawford on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 804

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selwyn Thorfinn on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:07 am

Sorry Jess, unless Khaat says differently, we don't allow self taught powers.

Also, since Astral Projection is an inherited ability, if he didn't learn it from a family member you'll need to include who his closest relative with the ability is.

Aethe - have Adrian join the Death Eaters 9 years ago, just to be safe. I'll add his ability to the list.

Because of the lore that JKR was drawing on for her seers, and how seeing works in general, we think that taking a potion or pill would probably increase Augusta's susceptibility. Seers usually breathed in fumes or drank concoctions to help open their inner eye.† You should PM Khaat to discuss your options for Augusta.
Selwyn Thorfinn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 2908
Species : Part Veela

View user profile https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Okay I edited per Khaats sujestions Hope it's better
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 804

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:08 am

Aethe, I am willing to add your ability for Augusta as intermediate if you like but not advanced. She is too young for an advanced ability. I have not forgotten your request, but I've been trying to work out a reasonable way for her to be working on blocking her ability. I do not know of a potion that wizards would make to block an ability like that. However, if she were taking a potion for another reason, though, perhaps some sort of a medication of some sort of other health problem, perhaps it might interfere. What seems to make sense to me is something that she might not have an issue with every day--perhaps migraines or something. I don't know. A potion for a nasty headache might have some additional side effects for interfering with her abilities.

However, that being said, if the potions is blocking her ability, then the blocking is not part of her abilities or talent and cannot be cited as such. It would merely be due to the potion.

If that works for you, give a shout, and I'll add it.

Brant--added.

Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 18470
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:20 am

Selwyn, thanks, I'll edit that.

Thank you! That sounds great! Smile

Could you also please add Alchemist-Broom maker for Adrian Blanchard since you approved it?
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:05 am

Adrian's abilities have been added for awhile now. I'll add Trelawny's.

Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 18470
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top