Post by Louis Weasley on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:37 pm

ADRIAN BLANCHARD /// 26* /// DEATH EATERS /// SEEKER FOR F. FALCONS /// APP
ABOUT:
*turns 27 in April.

MERIDIAN CHANG /// 24 /// THE ORDER /// AZKABAN GUARD /// APP
ABOUT:

KATRIEN FAULKNER /// 31 /// NEUTRAL /// POTIONSMAKER /// APP
ABOUT:
People say you get wiser as you age. That rule does not apply to Kat Faulkner. She did some pretty nasty things back in the past, some of which that forced her to fake her death to keep her family safe. A year ago she came back, it was a fiasco, so she ran back to the same hole she crawled out of, yet couple of months ago, she tried again and succeed to win her husband's trust this time (she sometimes wonders was he *that* smart when she married him), but there's a catch: she's faking amnesia. She is also pretty sure she's doing it rather decent, yet she'd like to have some healer to make her condition offical – with or without him knowing, she doesnt't care (however she'd be willing to pay for that). In her free time she loves apple juice, knitting and Swedish poetry. During her business hours she's running potions shop with Echo Sheridan, but lately they just tollerate the other one (Echo wants to take a Hogwarts student for internship to help those who wants to become potioners (this is open, too), yet she's not too keen on the idea of someone unfamiliar roaming around her lab, not when they're selling legal and not so legal potions) but the costumers probably won't see that because she's feigning happy and approachable owner. It's an act. She's calculating and cold, always trying to find something for her in everything she does, but she won't let your characters see that because she believes every person can be usable for something – even your character. Her shop is in the Knockturn Alley and she often buys lunch in the Diagon Alley so that's where you could bump into her.

SEBASTIEN O'SULLIVAN /// 29 /// NEUTRAL /// LIBRARIAN AT HOGWARTS /// APP
ABOUT:

AUGUSTA TRELAWNEY /// 25 /// THE ORDER /// UNSPEAKABLE /// APP
ABOUT:

LOUIS WEASLEY /// 22 /// DEATH EATERS /// AUROR /// APP
ABOUT:
Leaving country for a couple of months without telling anyone (besodes your boss), not even your family seemed like a legit decision when Louis packed his carry on and left for France. In his defence, that trip had a purpose – he wanted to get to know better the veela part of his family tree and to learn more about his veela side. The thing that the trip came right after he was almost caught on a mission (and not the one he did fot the auror office) was a pure coincedence. Or at least he keeps saying that. After coming back he realised that the landlord got him new roommate (this place is open if you're interested but it has to be male character), the one that makes him overthink all the things he never thought about before. On the top of the cake, he recently saw his ex (he turned hating her in Olympic sport) and she dropped a bomb on him, well not literaly, but he'd rather like if she did that, because hearing – „You have a son“ was not a sentence he wanted to hear for quite some time. Oh, and to make things even better there are some rumors he's involved with the Eaters, that might be a perfect way to start a conversation and avoid awkward silence when he stumble over another Weasley (gods know there are plenty of them). He's friendly, hoplessly optimistic, has a patience of a saint and is quite impulsive. Louis lives only a couple blocks away from the Ministry and he's a regular there (he works as an auror ever since he finished schooling and auror training) so he'd probably know plenty of his coworkers, and he's always willing to meet the new ones.

DIMITRI ALEKSANDROV /// 25/26 /// NEUTRAL /// UNEMPLOYED /// APP
ABOUT:

Last edited by Louis Weasley on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 12 times in total
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 156
Species : Part Veela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Masquerade of Heroes

Post by Jack Dyllan on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Perhaps the players of the Falcons need to go for a post-practice drink. Jack might be good company for Adrian.

I would love for Teddy to find out about one of Meridian's self assigned missions and try to stop her and get stuck helping. XD

And Dom and Jack are all for Louis!

If you look up my character list, it's called free plots, you can take a gander at who I have. I'm out and about and can't copy the link.
Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10190
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's
Year : Grad
Species : Human

View user profile https://youroneactsucks.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne Reynolds on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Meridian and Henry again?? Very Happy

Spoiler:

Plotting
Adrienne Reynolds
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 2828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shylock Ashcroft on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 am

I believe Shylock was in the middle of flirting with Adrian.
Shylock Ashcroft
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridian Chang on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 pm

@Jack Dyllan - is it possible to say yes to all? :'D

I really like the idea of having a post-practice drink, it could make the whole team closer (or at least it might be a try of that), is there more characters who plays for the Falcons around, maybe we could make a group thread to bring them all in?

Teddy/Meri - YES! He seems so good and kind so I can totally see that happening. Let's get them in some kind of trouble, you in?

Does Lou know Dom is about to leave for Illvermorny? If someone told him that he might try to change her mind or stop her scared that something bad will happen to her or something? #siblingsfight lol

I'll check the rest later today bc I need to start getting ready for a job soon. :S

@Adrienne Reynolds
YES! I was so sad we haven't finished that last thread :/ second chance? Any particular plan of his she's about to mess up with her presence or we're improvising? :'D

@Shylock Ashcroft
Yes, that's true, wanna do something with that?
Meridian Chang
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:43 pm

I think that Ryo could be a past friend for Adrian, maybe? They're the same age so maybe they would've known each other, at least. Maybe now that they're older (and in opposite factions), they could become like enemies? Or they could still be friends or something, up to you.

Kaiden can be a friend for Louis, I'd say. He's a Slytherin grad but he doesn't care about the whole Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry, like most others now. If they were pre-established friends, he wouldn't remember Louis right now because he has amnesia so I don't know how he'd react to learning that Kai doesn't remember him. I don't know they'd be best friends but again, that can be up to you, Kai can use friends. I don't know if it would help that Kaiden is the heir to the Poliakoff family. He might also know Louis because of his father being a DE, though Kaiden himself is not.

Maybe Ryo could also have something to do with Meridian too, if you like. He would probably fit into any of the categories that you are looking for for her. He's not doing anything right now, so he's game for everything.

And then Hit and Evander are up for grabs for whoever you might think would be interested in them. They're students though, so I dunno.

I also have Rose Weasley coming soon, if you want to do something with her when she's up.
Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Potter's Army Member
Number of posts : 3873
Special Abilities : Seer
Occupation : Apprentice at the Ministry of Magic | Chaser for Gryffindor Quidditch Team

View user profile http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Kace and Louis were good friends almost best friends, they were partners both being Aurors.

Last edited by Kace Lecium on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kace Lecium
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 416
Species : 1/4 Veela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 pm

@Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber

I'll reply to your post via PM so we can discuss it bc I started writing a reply, I've just finished writing about Adrian and Ryo and it looks like a mini novel, so I'll PM you in a few when I'm done with the rest of chars :'D

@Kace Lecium

Yes! I want to do something with them! :3 I'll open a thread and PM you a link (it might not happen until 1.9. (if I don't get a new phone by then) though, because my net connection is about to run out of MBs any second now)
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Animagus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Haha, alright, no worries!
Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Potter's Army Member
Number of posts : 3873
Special Abilities : Seer
Occupation : Apprentice at the Ministry of Magic | Chaser for Gryffindor Quidditch Team

View user profile http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Sent. Don't kill me, please. :'D
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Animagus