AU game

AU game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AU game

Post by Maddie McKillon on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:06 pm

I realised the other day that I have loads of characters running around my head and numerous AUs for each of them. So I thought it would be fun to play this game and share those AUs.

The person above suggests an AU which the person below has to answer in relation to one of their characters. The AU should be something not already in occurrence for your character. You may also choose to answer your own AU. It can be as brief or as detailed if you want.

So for example, HarrydefeatsVoldemort!AU:

All is well.

or

Harry becomes an auror and marries Ginny, who plays for the Holyhead Harpies. They have three children, one of whom he names after both Dumbledore and Snape. Aforementioned kid is sorted into Slytherin and befriends Scorpius Malfoy. Hermione becomes Minister for Magic, Neville becomes Herbology professor, and Draco's hairline continues to recede. All is well.

I'll start with something simple-

Orphan!AU:
Maddie McKillon
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Occupation : Magizoologist, Herbology Professor at Hogwarts l Head of Gryffindor
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AU game

Post by Adrienne Reynolds on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:34 am

Apollo and Christian would be very different if that were the case. They probably wouldn't bicker as much, but they'd probably be more similar. But in a bad way. Christian wouldn't be as nice, I don't think. And I don't know what Apollo would even be to Lily, either. YIKES.

An AU where your character is a Muggle but knows about the Wizarding World.

Spoiler:

Plotting
Adrienne Reynolds
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 2828
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selwyn Thorfinn on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:00 am

Bethany would probably still not be that close with her paternal grandparents, but instead of it being because of her magic, it would be because she resembles Lily so much.

I think Dudley and Laura might introduce her to her cousins earlier if she wasn't magical and want her to know who Lily was so she wouldn't feel rejected and would know she has this other amazing family.

X-men crossover AU?
Selwyn Thorfinn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 3032
Species : Part Veela

View user profile https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down