For the love of Kit
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

For the love of Kit Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

For the love of Kit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For the love of Kit Empty For the love of Kit

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:56 am

@Mesut Avery

Hey. Sorry if you'd rather not play messenger, but I'm concerned. Obviously, I heard about Ilvermorny, but Kit usually skipped the train ride. But she hasn't been answering my owls and the last one finally returned with all the letters I've sent.

Was Kit on the train?

Where is she?

Please. I've just started to mend all these bridges. I know you don't believe it, but I care. I'm trying to be better. Not just with Kit. I've reconnected with dear, dear friends who I neglected just as badly as I did Kit - worse, actually. I know I don't deserve them or Kit, but I'm trying and if I can help her... please let me.

--Lily
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top