Alyssa's Roster

Alyssa's Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alyssa's Roster

Post by Maddie McKillon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Spoiler:

This is Maddie, 36, former Gryffindor, magizoologist. Though if anyone asked her to describe herself, the first word would most definitely be “mother”. Her three children (17, 14, 11) all attend Hogwarts and I'm waiting on a staff position for her. She’s warm and nurturing and capable, but also pretty troubled and insecure, particularly about her abilities as a mother. Her ex-husband died about a year ago and she’s still trying to recover. She thinks she has, she definitely hasn’t.

She’s pretty open, most likely for work colleagues, business/ academic contacts, Hogwarts friends, acquaintances, anything really. She’s also probably got connections through her kids & ex-husband, whose profiles are here. The latter was something of a rising star in the quidditch circuit before he died, so his friends or fans may connect the dots even if it’s unlikely she would have met any of his circle. She’s been managing pretty well so far, but could fall back into crisis pretty easily, so it’ll be interesting to see her challenged in some way.

In terms of the current site plot, Maddie’s children are probably on the ill-fated Hogwarts express, though they’re not being played at the mo’. If any of her ghost-babies go missing, she would move hell to find them, and probably raise hell, too. I imagine everything else would be secondary at that point, so I see her being involved in that, in some way. Otherwise, she’ll be generally living life and taking care of (human and animal) strays where she can. Hit her up!

Maddie McKillon
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 128
Occupation : Magizoologist, Herbology Professor at Hogwarts l Head of Gryffindor
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top