How do I even?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How do I even? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How do I even?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How do I even? Empty Re: How do I even?

Post by Daphne Morgenstern Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:31 pm

It had been a long week, to say the least. Keiran was doing better, but that meant for Oliver that the older man wanted more time off. And for the moment, Oliver was the only one working the floor and keeping track of the stock. He had put a charm on the door that set off a bell sound like one might find in Muggle stores, so he would know when someone walked in. He wasn't going to stay in the back when someone walked in and could wander unsupervised.

So he was stocking off and on throughout the morning, and had only sort of glanced around the end of a shelf to greet the brunette when she entered. A little while later, a surprised cry met his ears as he passed by the section designated for texts on magical creatures. Oliver halted, leaning back and lookingdown the aisle before dropping his box at the end where nobody would trip over it. Then he rushed over and thwapped the book on the nose, forcing it to open up.

Oliver reached out, moving her hand away and frowning darkly at the book. He turned towards her, looking down at turning her hand over so he could make sure she didn't need any help. "Bloody thing," he muttered, releasing her and pulling his wand out of his shoe.

Summoning a pen and paper he wrote a note asking people to replace the books with care. Turning his gaze on her fully for the first time, concern pulled at his eyebrows. "You alright?"
Daphne Morgenstern
Daphne Morgenstern
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How do I even? Empty Re: How do I even?

Post by Daphne Morgenstern Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:40 am

"I've been known to get distracted with my own thoughts in a bookshop or two, myself," he told her with a slight smile, pressing his shoulder against one of the shelf's safer racks. Just as he was preparing to push off and continue with the stock that needed to go out, she spoke again and he lifted his eyebrows.

It wasn't that he minded so much as he didn't often have people asking. Then again, he and Keiran hadn't exactly been running the ship around here for that long.

"Sure," he agreed simply, nodding once.

Stepping around her, he glanced over his shoulder to ensure that she was following though he wasn't sure why he imagined she wouldn't. She seemed nice enough, and he didn't picture her as the undercover Death Eater type, regardless of his recent re-joining of his own faction. He may not have trusted Nick - at least, he didn't yet - but he wasn't about to immediately assume anyone else was anything they might not be.

So he led the way over to the section in question before turning towards her and walking backwards a few steps between the stacks. "Were you looking for Muggle texts or magical ones? We've begun carrying both."
Daphne Morgenstern
Daphne Morgenstern
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum