Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Harry Potter Topsites Honeydukes TopsitesTop 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Number of posts : 3235
Species : Part Veela
View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Crazy little things

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:27 pm
Dear Addie Adrienne

You're on my mind lately, so I decided to write this letter.  

Not to get you off my mind or anything, more to indulge myself.  I told you I was a sap.

God, I miss you. I don't think I've ever said, but it's nice having someone else around. Sorry, that sounds wrong.  You know I don't only want you to stop myself feeling lonely.  I just don't think I can write the actual words down on paper.  I'm sorry.  

Do you know what courtly love is, Addie?  Sometimes, that's how I feel about you (although, not gonna lie, I want you on a, uhm, baser level as well). It's like, I want you so bad but I don't want to lay a finger on you because the build up is so good.  The more you tell me no, the more I crave you.  Say no to me, Addie.

But then, I do want you.  I have countless fantasies about making you gasp and moan and writhe.  One of them in a library.  And my head gets filled with ridiculous wonderings. 

Would you be quiet or loud?  Quiet, I suspect.  Tiny sounds.  I'd have to bite my own tongue to hear.  And I would want to hear. 

Would you be controlling?  I think I would quite like that, though I'm not sure if it's your style. 

When I peel off your clothes, what would I find beneath?  Bright colours? Lace? Uh, to be honest, that's as far as my knowledge on women's underthings goes...

I'm not entirely sure how I ought to finish up this letter.  I wasn't expecting it to veer off in that direction.  Though why not, I'm sure I do not know, considering I'm writing to you.

Have a good day, Addie.  I hope to invade your thoughts like you're invading mine.

yours
Selwyn

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum