Group Therapy - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Group Therapy - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Group Therapy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Group Therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: Group Therapy

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Lily sat through the explanations, feeling oddly sick at Lucy's explanation. She had heard about the aftermath of the battle via Teddy, but it seemed not having parents who discussed family gossip over dinner sort of kept her out of the loop, so she had never fully realized the severity of the condition that had affected her cousin.

Well, she felt like a shitty person.

Ah well. The whole Potter-Weasley clan was so fragmented that there wasn't much of a standard for what was a good family member anymore.

The Grimm girl had arrived, and joined the fray. Shylock then added his own and was suddenly nudging her into the conversation. She glanced at him, her eyebrows pulling together in concern, and she shook her head, before slowly looking to Michael.

It was only going to be worse.

She sighed and sat back. "I'm Lily. I took too many drugs."
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Group Therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: Group Therapy

Post by Fiona Grimm Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Finn did not like this one bit. She hated that she was even here but if she was going to do it, she was going to do it right. She could not see a point in subjecting herself to this if she wasn't going to come out of it better than she was before.

The Potter girl's attitude, the young man's lengthy list, and the severity of Lucy's condition had left Finn feeling a little faint - what was she doing here? She struggled to speak up, she had issues with being a vampire, she hated the spotlight. But she didn't have issues like the people around her.

She turned her eyes on Michael, the only person she felt like she could anchor herself to. Perhaps it was best just to get stuff out of the way now, then.

"I don't really have any friends," she admitted, answering his question. "I'm sort of frightened of everyone, save for my really close friends. But then during the holidays, I don't see anyone. And my worries about staying under the radar sort of outshine everything else, so I'm going into my final year and I have no idea what I'd even like to do after school."
Fiona Grimm
Fiona Grimm
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top