In need of threads..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of threads.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of threads..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of threads.. Empty In need of threads..

Post by Aideen Armour Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:59 am

Hi, in need of some threads for my characters!

In need of threads.. Sophie-turner

Aideen Armour. Aideen is a fourth year Slytherin student who is a little bit stubborn, a little bit proud and competitive. She's not afraid to get into trouble (mostly because she thinks she will be able to worm her way out of it). Needs everything from friends to enemies and rivals.

In need of threads.. Alexa-chung2

Kasey Woods is a 16 year old Ilvermorny student. Kasey is an adventure seeker and trouble maker, she's bound to get along with most people but likely to get bored quickly if she's not doing something that lets her keep moving. In need of everything...

Last edited by Aideen Armour on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Aideen Armour
Aideen Armour
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

In need of threads.. Empty Re: In need of threads..

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

I just read through Aideen's profile and I love it. I really wish I had someone willing to mess with her- a year ago, I did, but now I have a crop who would probably get on well with her or just be terrified of her.

I'm linking you to my RP request thread so you can take a look. I think she and Ace would be interesting, as they are both people who look for approval but aren't good at getting it; Molly and Aideen could probably get along but would never speak; Margo would probably try to be Aideen's best mate unless they had some bad blood; and Ducky would stand up for her if anyone tried to mess with her, or stand up to her if she messed with anyone. I'd love to figure something out though.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Woods Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:53 am

Added Kasey, who is also needing threads
Kasey Woods
Kasey Woods
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:32 am

I have Madyson who is a 6th year Hufflepuff prefect!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Woods Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:55 am

Cool! Do you think an Rp with Aideen or Kasey would be more interesting?
Kasey Woods
Kasey Woods
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top