A Slew of Characters - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Slew of Characters - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Slew of Characters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Slew of Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slew of Characters

Post by Milena Ivanova Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi Jackles! Very Happy

Ace and Milena. Milena will be trying to get Christian back to Huffs Quidditch team because he was a good player, and since he apparently seems to be more interested in PA and since Ace is helping him, Milena would see this Longbottom as a hindrance. So, she might try to sweet talk Ace in leaving him, and if that doesn't work she'd try everything, make stories, play on her guilt (Huffs won't win the Quidditch trophy because you're keeping him away from the broom etc.), plead her and even more, so they could be not quite enemies but going in that direction.

Elsie and Sebastien. Lol I put these two only because I found your post in my rq.
Anyways, here is what you wrote: "Elsie and Sebastien seem like an interesting pair. She's always on the cusp of falling off the deep end and does a lot of coping." He recently got rid of every person that could stand him, so if you remember what the idea, or have a new one, I'm pretty sure he'd agree to many things.

Margo and Sebastien.
We were discussing their thread some time ago. Although he isn't a professor but a librarian at Hogwarts I might have an idea if you're up for it. I guess there might be rumors about Margo liking older men among students in Hogwarts, so I was thinking: what if someone spread a rumor there's something between the two of them? That might create some problems for her, might ruin her reputation, Sebastian would face the fact that he might lose his job (and that wouldn't be good since he plans to start an adoption process for his daughter, and without a job his chances would reduce), unless they find a person who started the rumor and make her confess. [It might be Milena because she's a psycho. Maybe because she saw Margo chatting with Quincy Rosenberry (I saw the quote below the header lol) and didn't like it?]

Claire and Esai. If Claire takes Imogen's case Esai Sheridan would without a doubt soon become her least favourite person. As Imogen's lawyer, although he never wanted to take her case, he'd be pretty determined to ruin Clarie's every chance for speaking with Imogen if he's not there, and would do everything to find a flaw or two in her investigation. If there's something he could find, he could also dig in her past trying to find something that might discredit her.

Dom and Louis. Lou would do his best to help his big sis find a decent job. It would be a fiasco, though. :')

Lily and Ev. Eviolette is a potionist and a chemist, 1/2 of lab for making drugs (with Echo), yet they have a potions shop above the lab as a paravan for their business and they make regular potions in that shop, I believe they'd be more than willing to offer Lily a job or an internship if she wants one. It's partly to help her, but also partly so they'd grew in eyes of other as kind owners.

Gonna bring Louis in that group thread with Claire since he and Kace arrested Imogen so they could report what happen (their side) to Claire after the meeting or something? Or in separate thread? Idk.
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:29 pm

AcexMilena - I love it! Also, you should check out the Hufflepuff dorms. We have an open girl's thread going.

ElsiexSebastien - I'll have to think about that and check out his app after class. I do remember having an idea but I can't recall off the top of my head.

MargoxSebastien - I say we upppp the ante and just have Margo shamelessly flirt with Sebastien? She'd totally do it. I've wanted that sort of scandalous plot for awhile. XD

ClairexEsai - Oh and there are definitely things in her past to discredit her. I'm not sure I want those blowing up yet though. So he's Imogen's lawyer? Claire is actually trying to help Imogen but I really like the idea of conflict. I'd love a thread with the three of them.

DomxLouis - Yes!!! Also, there's a Weasley get together. Louis needs to be there. https://www.pottersarmy.net/t21177-shell-shock-at-shell-cottage

LouisxClaire - Feel free to have him announce that info in the meeting itself!!!

LilyxEv - I like that. I think she's just commissioning herself out right now. So that totally works. She's really, really good, so she'd want a paid position.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Ace and Milena. Gonna check it tomorrow, that sounds interesting. Although, Mila wouldn't try to persuade Ace while there are others around, she'd wait her chance when they're alone. :3

Elsie and Sebastien. Sure thing hun, take your time, it's no rush. Smile

Margo and Sebastien. YES! I'm all in. Whenever you want, wherever you want

Dom and Lou. Awesome, I'm waiting. xd I saw the thread, peaking in every time new post appears lol I didn't post since it's closed in the description

Claire and Esai. Yup, and he'll have hard time to prove her innocence since her wand is used to cast Avada Kedavra. I'll ask Adna if she's in (I believe she is) in a few, so we can give it a try

Claire and Louis. Deal, I'll try to post tomorrow, it's too late now.

Lily and Ev. I'm going to fill the code for shop ownership tomorrow so we have an actual shop, so as soon as that's done we could make a thread for them (maybe bring Echo in?) whenever you want.
Milena Ivanova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm

AcexMilena - Oh definitely, I just thought it'd be fun to have a crowd of badgers. And it can help to figure out their dynamic as well.

MargoxSeb - I'll make a post!

DomxLou - I meant to extend that to all Potter-Weasleys. Go ahead and join!

ClairexEsai - Sounds good!
ClairexLouis - sounds good!
LilyxEv - Sounds good!
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Ace and Milena. I see the point, you're right, I'm gonna join tomorrow. Smile

Margo and Sebastien. Alright, please PM the link to Adrian Blanchard's acc when you open it

Dom and Lou. Will do! He'll probably bump in when they're halfway through the dinner cause being late looks like something he would do lol
Milena Ivanova

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:24 am

I'd honestly be game for both, but it's up to you. If we want to do both, I could start one and you start the other? If you want to just start with one, maybe Ducky/Jenna, since I have so much angsty stuff going for me and that one is certainly going to be some fun.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:50 am

Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:07 am

Would you like me to make a Lily/Shylock one too, or wait on that?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top