out past curfew - open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

out past curfew - open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

out past curfew - open

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

out past curfew - open Empty Re: out past curfew - open

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Vaughn walked through the halls of the castle tired but he needed something from the healer. That's when he heard a noise coming from somewhere a little ways off. He rubbed his eyes softly as he began shuffling his way towards the noise. The only bad part about the castle was that noise carried through the halls. He walked around the corner and realized the noise was coming from the great hall. He took a deep breath and walked on silent feet towards the hall. He neared the door when he heard voices.

He stood still listening, he didn't recognize one of the voices but he heard that of Professor Selwyn. He stood frozen to the spot as he chanced peeking around the corner. He quickly ducked back his eyes wide as he started to make his escape. He ended up kicking something that was laying in the middle of the corridor. He froze and looked towards the hall then took off at a run not wanting to be caught out of bed at night. As soon as he rounded the corner he tripped causing him to scrape his hands on the ground. The air had left his lungs and he stayed there on the floor until he could catch it. He knew that he was caught even before he ran, he wheezed a little more before his breathing evened out.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:32 am

Vaughn got to his feet keeping his eyes on the ground. He knew he was gonna get into some big trouble.

"I'm sorry sir. I was just headed to the Hospital Wing when I heard a noise." He said trying to explain why he was out of bed at this time of night. "I thought it was peeves causing a ruckus again."

His parents would be furious with him if he got another detention this week. He knew what they would say about it. However he only hoped that Professor Selwyn would just let him go. He knew of course not everything goes as you would hope they would. He stood there awaiting punishment from him.

Vaughn knew that the professor didn't care much for him because of the mess with Dakota. He only hoped that he would let him get to the infirmary then go to bed.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:40 am

Vaughn wanted to kick himself for being so bloody curious. "Yes sir. I saw it was you, I kinda ran because I really don't want a detention. I just needed a sleeping potion from the nurse." He said softly looking down at the ground. He wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment. He stood there in anxious anticipation trying to figure out whether or not he was in deep water.

He was exhausted and it was starting to show on his face. The dark circles light but still there from all the sleepless nights he has been facing. He wanted nothing more than to get the sleeping potion then go to bed for the night. He wanted to forget everything but of course it was never that simple.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:12 am

Vaughn wanted to disappear and pretend that nothing ever happened. He only wished that he didn't decide to go walking towards a noise but of course fate wasn't that nice.

Hearing the professor's next words he looked at him with confusion. "I'm sorry sir but I don't understand. All I saw was you and him but nothing more. As soon as I saw you I ran. I wasn't trying to get into anyone's business, I just simply heard a noise." He said wondering what on earth the professor thought he saw.

He wanted to get his sleeping potion and go back to bed to pretend this was all just some weird dream. He was tired and he wouldn't have been down here if it weren't for the nightmares that plagued him. He could only hope that Professor Selwyn would ask him why he needed the potion. He knew that would raise some eyebrows at why he was having them but he didn't want to talk about it right now.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum