Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic

POLLEXFEN, elysia

on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:08 am

ELYSIA CASSIDY POLLEXFEN
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Elysia Cassidy Pollexfen

NICKNAMES:  Liss

ALLEGIANCE: Potter's Army

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

CLASSES: Students only. Please choose from Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions.

WAND: A dogwood wand of length is nine and three quarters inches long. The wand's core is unicorn tail hair.

PLAY BY: Chrissy Costanza

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: Brown

EYE COLOUR: Brown

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: Average

BODY BUILD: Athletic

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Her natural hair colour is a lovely shade of brown, but she's dyed it various colours before. She stands at a height of 5"4. She's got British, Greek and Italian blood in her. Currently, her hair is back to its natural shade of brown.

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:
♦ Sociable
♦ Friendly
♦ Calculating
♦ Confident
♦ Competitive
♦ Secretive
♦ Witty
♦ Fearless
♦ Wilful
♦ Unpredictable

■ Sports (specifically skateboarding)
■ Her muggle heritage
■ Learning
■ Latte art
■ Shakespeare

DISLIKES:
□ Authoritarian figures
□ Boredom
□ Wasting time
□ When things don't make sense
□ Drama queens
□ Unreasonable people
□ Restrictions

GOALS: To be the best possible version of herself, have fun and be happy.

HABITS & QUIRKS:
▲ Reciting Shakespeare quotes whenever she feels like it
▲ When someone is her close friend, she prefers to meet them in private.

BOGGART: Her family being hurt or threatened because of her inability to protect them and being incapable of handling herself

PATRONUS: Scaring her brother on his birthday

DEMENTOR: Being bullied just because she hung around with her close friends who were guys and not doing anything wrong.

VERITASERUM: Being Muggleborn (at the moment)

MIRROR OF ERISED: For Muggleborns to be truly accepted, not just co-existing for the sake of co-existing.

PERSONALITY: For the most part, Elysia is rather boyish and she feels most at home when she's one of the lads rather than one of the girls. That doesn't mean she doesn't get along with girls. She's a friendly and sociable human being, confident with who she is as she worked hard to fend for herself. She's sort of unpredictable, since a lot of what she does either goes against the normal or around the normal. Most of the time is around it. Most people would have mistaken her to be in Gryffindor, had it not been for her calculating mind and her unpredictable behaviour. She's quite an active person as well, always wanting to be out and about. She isn't afraid to stand her ground too.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Benjamin Milo Pollexfen

MOTHER: Alice Gwendolyn Pollexfen

SIBLING/S: Ethan James Pollexfen

OTHER: None

BLOOD STATUS:  Mudblood

SPECIES: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class

PET/S: None.

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
optional.  magical artefacts must be claimed through the magical artefacts claim

CHARACTER HISTORY

EARLY YEARS: Before Elysia came to Hogwarts, all she had known was school, family and dance. Her powers only became active when she was about seven years old, when things started floating around the house for no apparent reason. One of her most memorable, unintentional uses of magic was when she was being picked on for being a boyish girl by other girls and said girls ended up getting pelted by rocks. They described it as it flying out from nowhere, unaware of Liss' magical ability. Liss herself is unaware so when she finally got into Hogwarts, all her unexplained incidents were finally given answers.

HOGWARTS YEARS: Being a Muggleborn in Slytherin hasn't been easy for her, but she's managed to pull through till now. She enjoys her classes, although she is a little disappointed that Hogwarts does not have such things as dance studios anymore and she misses having her own room.

ADULTHOOD: Not yet.

OUT OF CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Natalie

RP EXPERIENCE: About a year

HOW YOU FOUND US: Through another site

MAIN CHARACTER: Elysia Pollexfen

CHARACTER PURPOSE: I wanted something a little different, so when I read the Muggleborn Slytherins were rare, that's when I decided to do a different take on it. Hopefully I can do it!

RP SAMPLE:

"So just because your boyfriend happens to be my close friend, you dislike me?" Liss raised an eyebrow, her arms remained folded as she stared into the eyes of Cherisse Robinson. Her childhood friend, Nathan, had been dating her for about a month and Liss didn't mind it, since they still could hang out whenever he wasn't preoccupied with Cherisse, but it seemed that despite her friend dedicating at least eighty percent of his time to her, Cherisse wasn't happy that the remaining percentage was spent with Liss.

Indeed, Cherisse was a relatively pretty girl, but she was also insanely insecure. Liss let out a sigh and pushed a single strand of hair out of her face. "All I can say is that you've already got the girlfriend status. What more do you want? You're the only who has an issue with me and you having an issue with me bothers me since it's just starting trouble for no good reason."

With that, she walked away, leaving a baffled girlfriend behind.

At least one paragraph - skip if you have another character
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
40 : Alumnus
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

Re: POLLEXFEN, elysia

on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:12 am
Welcome aboard, Natalie!

I like her. I think she's going to be a bit out of the norm, and I like that. I do think she's going to be a bit of challenge to portray a tomboy muggleborn in such a staunchly traditional house such as Slytherin. And that can be both good (to mix things up a bit), and it might present you a few writing challenges. (That can be good or difficult, either one. LOL)

Anyway, I'm going to accept her and sort her to Slytherin!