Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic

Lucas Noir

on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:27 am

LUCAS DANIEL NOIR
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Lucas Daniel Noir

NICKNAMES:  Luca, Luke

ALLEGIANCE:  
Potters Army
Noir family
Han family
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor/Ravenclaw

CLASSES: Charms, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions. 

WAND: Marple, Unicorn Tail, 11 and half inches + unflexible

PLAY BY: Kim Bum

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: Black

EYE COLOUR: Dark Brown

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: Average

BODY BUILD: Muscular

GENERAL APPEARANCE: He has black short hair and very dark brown color eyes, what in some angle might even look like black. He isn't very tall and neither very short, he is about 171 cm. He takes care of his body, he is stronger than it might seem at first.

He is someone who will wear everything, depends where he needs to go. In free time he time he probably will wear mostly jeans and t-shirts. When it's party time you can see her wearing suits/tuxedo easily.

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:
Friendly
Brave
Kind
Loyal
Trustworthy
Stubborn
Patient
Kind
Adventurous

LIKES & DISLIKES:
+ Cute and pretty girls
+ Guitar
+ Piano
+ Sunny Days
+ Cats
+ Ice Cream every flavor
+ Reading
+ Adventurous around castle and in it.
+ Always doing something
+ Hanging out with friends

- Bullies
- Rude and noisy people
- Heights (very few know about it)
- Being alone
- Rainy days
- Not doing anything for long time(well just sitting and doing nothing)
- Awkward moments awhile talking with someone.

GOALS: 
Too graduate the magical school!

HABITS & QUIRKS: 
Biting nails when she is nervous.

BOGGART: Too be top of skyscraper and looking down there. (He is afraid of heights)

PATRONUS: Family trip to Hawaii. It was lost of fun for him.

DEMENTOR: Seeing his parents fighting with each others when he was younger a lot.

VERITASERUM: If he tells it then it won't be secret.

MIRROR OF ERISED: To have his own family and see his parents and siblings happily together.

PERSONALITY: He is boy who always will be there for his friends and help them out but at times he can be quite stubborn one too, when he really needs something from you. He isn't someone who trusts people that easily but when you get his trust then he will be always loyal to you. He is someone who won't stab his friend behind their back, he doesn't find it good idea, at the end you might be stabbed too that way. He is brave for sure, he likes to take risks when needed. He will wait for you if needed, his very patient one. He likes to discover new places when ever he can and likes to do it with his friends not alone. He is boy who likes to have fun with friends than rather alone. Of course there is times when she thinks about doing her own homework too and he is actually quite smart one. He might not always show it out middle of classroom. Oh he will do all his homework away on time.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Daniel Noir, 43, Auror, Slytherin

MOTHER: Eun Sung Noir(nee Han),42, Healer, Ravenclaw

SIBLING/S: Sister Alice Noir, 16, Gryffindor & brother Hayden Noir, 20, Slytherin

OTHER: other significant family or family-like people

BLOOD STATUS:  Halfblood

SPECIES: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class

PET/S:
Owl named Danny.

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
n/a

CHARACTER HISTORY

EARLY YEARS: He was born as the youngest kid in his family. He has two years older sister Alice and four years older brother Hayden. He had pretty good childhood. He needed to attend to muggle school, just because his parents found it good idea. He has knew since he was a little kid that he was wizard. He found about it by accident. He never used it around muggles for sure. There was times when his parents did fight with each others about things, Lucas never did understand what exactly was going on but he heard them yell at each others many times when she was just a kid. Most of times his older brother did calm her down or just was there for him as support.

HOGWARTS YEARS:
In his first year of school he wasn't that clueless about magic like some of students in his year. He had read already some magic books before school started and also he have heard some stories about magic from his older siblings. His school days in first year were fun and he really liked to learn more about magic. He also made some good friends there already.
His first year was already much better for sure. He met more friends and could hang out with them when ever he had free time. He also learned so much more about the magic.
In his third year he also made some friends and had fun with them. He did kept his grades up in all years so far. He also kept learning about magic and when he didn't understand something he asked actually from his older siblings help.
Right now it's her fourth year and it has so far gone good.

ADULTHOOD: Not here yet.

OUT OF CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Krissu or Kissu

RP EXPERIENCE: Few years.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Member here already

MAIN CHARACTER: Aria (?)

CHARACTER PURPOSE: Just wanted to make one more boy/male. Also site needs them more Smile

RP SAMPLE:

At least one paragraph - skip if you have another character

Last edited by Lucas Noir on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
40 : Alumnus
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

Re: Lucas Noir

on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:37 am
Hey, Krissu,

Is there something we can help with to get Lucas up and on the boards? I know he's gone a bit over the two week application deadline, but I can extend that a bit if I need to. If there's something we can help with, though, do give us a shout. The app is so close to being completed that I really don't want to see you not finish him.

Thanks!
K

on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:58 pm
Smile
Point was that I wasn't sure who to use as face claim. It took me long time to figure this out, there was just so many good options.
I think he is ready now. If something needs to be added or rewritten or so let me know.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:49 am
I think he's fine, Krissu, but you didn't list who you used as a pb. Can you please add that to the app for me?

And, although he would work as a Ravenclaw, he seems to be a stronger Gryffindor to me. Does that work for you?

on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:28 pm
Oh sorry I did forget to add that. I did now.

Well Either house is okay with me. So if you see him as Gryffindor then that's fine by me.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:40 am
Thanks, Krissu! Yeah, I do see him as a Gryffy. So that's where I'm gonna put him.

Accepted and sorted to Gryffindor!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum