Wrong place right time? (Chocola) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wrong place right time? (Chocola) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wrong place right time? (Chocola)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrong place right time? (Chocola) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong place right time? (Chocola)

Post by Zackery Meilleure Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:27 am

Kim swallowed. He shifted his feet. He found the look on his sisters face odd. He held his briefcase close to him. He tried to focus, but his mind was like a child struggling to get lose from his mother. The possibilities came fumbling into his mind, tumbling like clothes out of a packed closet.

“I am sorry to hear that things aren’t going well with Mom and Dad, I am guessing you do not know how they are doing right now, huh?” He chuckled.

He was surprised Vanilla never said anything. But then again. He got his wish. He sort of disappeared from his family. For better or for worse.

He noticed something in Chocola’s face and voice. He immediately knew what it was. He was familiar with that feeling. He encountered it every once in a while.

He smiled and felt relief that Chocola understood him. He felt his insides stiffen a little. Then he breathed again. He didn’t know why…

He reached out and cupped her hand in his.

“Do you want to go for a coffee later?” he heard himself say. “I have to go somewhere now.. But I promise I will be back, this time.”

He turned around to leave, then quickly turned aound again. “Öh and one more thing, if you see Vanilla…um..nevermind.” He turned then walked a few steps more and then stopped again. “I forgot to ask you at what time? 6:00 or 4:00?”
Zackery Meilleure

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Wrong place right time? (Chocola) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong place right time? (Chocola)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Chocola was now even more confused there. Her emotions were now mess. She was worried, confused, happy, sad and so many more. She didn't get what had really happened when she wasn't around and no one didn't seem to explain anything to her at all. She needs to get answers soon.

"Not really since I avoid them much as I can. Mostly mother, she still thinks I should be by now married and have at least one kid. And when ever I meet her she talks about it. So best is avoid her," she said there now and sighed.

She did went to travel to get far away from her family actually but she knew that option was just for short time. She wishes she should could disappear sometimes too but it's not really that possible. She has now here some people without she can't imagine her life and she just can't take them with her suddenly.

"Sure we can go and have coffee sometime," she said there. When he mentioned Vanilla and then said nevermind. It made even more curious but she didn't ask since seemed he didn't realy wanna say it. "Erm, 6:00 sounds better for me," she said.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top