Wrong place right time? (Chocola)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wrong place right time? (Chocola) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wrong place right time? (Chocola)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrong place right time? (Chocola) Empty Wrong place right time? (Chocola)

Post by Zackery Meilleure Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:20 am

Kim found himself at the entrance to Honey-duke’s he figured he must have walked there out of inertia, he still remembered the place very well, only a few things had changed but he could not point out which. He had a huge lack of nerves and felt easy and smooth as if he were walking in the space of his living room home. He hoped he remained that way for a little.
Why did he let Riyan walk him into this? More like how could he?
Well Riyan was very good at convincing a person. No. He knew exactly why.. While part of him blamed Riyan for this. He knew it was his fault. He felt his heart warm, which was something he desperately wanted to keep warm.
He was also curious. He was curious about what had changed. Although he would never admit it… even to Riyan.
He glanced around. No one seemed recognizable, but he had this habit of forgetting, if he did not see a person for a long amount of time, he could forget his or her name, and who or what he or she belonged too.
He pulled his hat on, and wandered into an alleyway, wanting to avoid curious eyes.
Deep down it made him happy. He was trying really hard to fight the idea, that Riyan’s child was going to be anything but cheerful, the orphanage system in mug- in the real world had a way of affecting children. He felt uneasy. Hopefully Riyan’s child would still be alright. He shifted his briefcase into his left hand and uncurled the fingers of his right hand. Then loosened his tie. He strutted down the alleyway.

Kim felt sad. His brow furrowed. I must look like I am crazy. He turned and felt himself run face first into someone.

He shifted on his right heel, his briefcase opened as he swung it out of the way, shredding it’s contents all over the floor as he toppled backwards, just narrowly missing colliding with a stranger.
Zackery Meilleure

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Wrong place right time? (Chocola) Empty Re: Wrong place right time? (Chocola)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:55 am

Chocola was just walking around the street. She had plan to go to Honeydukes and buy some sweets. She wasn't really sure why she needed them but she felt like she should have some in her apartment just in the case.

Awhile walking there she walked into someone or he walked into he. She wasn't really sure what happened exactly but she was walking a bit of backwards too but she managed to keep her balance there now. She looked at the person and she thought he looked a familiar.

She even noticed that his briefcase contents was all over the floor. "I'm so sorry," she said there now with a weak smile. Same time tried to figure where she knew him. "Zackery?" she then asked when Cho had realized who he was. It was her brother who she haven't seen for awhile now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackery Meilleure Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:54 am

Kim looked up, and gave a half smile and quickly started to pick up his papers. “No worries..” he managed. He opened his case and stuffed them in randomly without taking much time. He looked up at the fresh faced woman. Probably in her mid-twenties.
He panted a little, as he hunched down to get the last of his papers and slowed down his pace. He was glad that she managed to keep her balance.What does she want? he thought.
He could feel her stare on his back, when he bent down to pick up his hat. He gave her another half-smile. He froze his hand in mid-air when he heard the soft murmur.

”Zackery?”

Who was she? Probably an old classmate. His bottom lip trembled, he bit it back and quickly turned his face into a smile. He put his hat on and wrapped his scarf again. “Who is Zackery?” he said cheerfully.

Hopefully she would buy it and leave him alone. He didn’t feel the least bit bothered, as he thought he would. But he did not want to be called Zackery. He smiled.

He noticed he was just a little bit taller than her. He stretched out his hand. “My name is Kim Hartell,” he introduced himself. “I don’t remember meeting you, did you ever visit, London?” he asked. Hopefully changing the subject will suffice..or better yet. He shifted his briefcase searching for it, he hoped she wouldn’t try asking him again. But then again fate rarely listens to our thoughts.
Zackery Meilleure

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 am

Chocola looked at him and was hurt when her own brother couldn't regeconize her. She sighed and wondred what to say now. She was so puzzled. She wasn't sure what had happened with her brother now in these years when she wasn't arounf much.

"It's me, your older sister Chocola," she said there now finally something and was surprised when he introduced himself has someone else. Chocola really was now confused for sure. She wanted to knoe what have happened with her.

"You really can't remember me?" She had to ask there nkw. She was just standing there and looking at him. She duf even crossed her hands on her chest. She waited her to reply now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackery Meilleure Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:20 am

Kim blinked. Then stopped what he was doing.
He tried to walk away only to be stopped by her voice. . No way! This had to be some kind of joke.. His sister? He walked back towards her.

Oh no. She is crossing her arms now.. he scratched the back of his neck. She looked... different from the way she looked like years ago. Years ago at school. But she looked only more beautiful now.. like an angel. Almost ethereal. Flawless.

At school she was like a porcelain doll. But she was very lively and spontaneous. He remembered how he would follow her around. He would look for her when he was scared, he remembered her. He remembered how the distancing began.

Then how he turned his back. How things changed. Everything.

After what seemed like a long time. “I remember,” he mumbled. His face was sullen. He felt unequal. He blinked again, and glanced at his sister. He didn’t know what was going to happen next.

The silence was becoming unbearable and the seconds were mounting on top of each other. He felt frustrated. Then he felt very very sad.

His briefcase exploded.

Kim barely noticed the papers falling everywhere.
Zackery Meilleure

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Chocola was waiting there for awhile her hands crossed on her chest. The answer what she barely even heard came from his mouth and it was just I remember. She sighed there and wondered now really what have happen with her brother. She now wishes she wasn't that long time away from home like she was.

"That's all what you have to say, after all these years we haven't seen each others?" she asked there now with curiosity. She also was now a little pissed at her brother.

She wanted to scream at him actually but she found it not be the best solution for sure. So she tried to stay calm there right now, so much as she could. She still had her arms crossed actually.

She did noticed that his briefcase did exploded. "You're papers," she said there. "These are everywhere on floor," she added there now. He then looked back at his brother and sighed again. Chocola knew maybe she could ask from their sister Vanilla, maybe she knows what have happened with their brother.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackery Meilleure Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Kim flinched backwards. He knew he probably deserved the yelling he was getting but another part of him suddenly felt… nervous? This used to be his home…
Kim’s eyes teared up. “I didn’t..” he choked back his words. Of course he felt terrible for not being here. NO. More than that HE FELT WORSE. Was it wrong to move out? Wrong to pull away?What was he going to do without magic? The pangs assaulted his mind. His lip trembled.

NO. no way was he going to let himself feel that way. I am going to live like everyone else. Kim wiped away his tears. His facial muscles calmed. “I-I was not sure if I was going to come back..” he replied quietly.
He felt slightly relieved. But he still felt slightly odd.

Kim looked around himself and noticed his papers everywhere. He looked at his sister. “How did you-Why?” He interrupted himself and began snatching his papers from the ground. More papers flew out of his case. He looked at his sister again. “What was that for?” He felt dislike for this magic. “Could you stop using magic?”

His papers scattered some more. Little did Kim know magic was ‘out of control’ lately. Kim jumped backwards, as his briefcase flew out of his hands. “Your making a mess.”
Zackery Meilleure

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:30 pm

Chocola looked at her brother and was still confused what had happened with him. She haven't seen anyone like this and was really worried now. She haven't heard anything from her parents or so. Seemed like they didn't wanna talk about it. She sighed.

"Oh wow. Not coming back?" she asked there now. "Seriously what happened with you awhile I wasn't around, when I was traveling around the world for few years?" she asked there now and was really curious about it for sure. She wanted to understand him more but at the moment she couldn't do it. She had no clue what had even happened.

"I didn't do anything with your papers," she said there and sighed. "I'm not using any magic right now," she added and sighed. "The world is right now mess because of magic. The magic is so called out of control. Even muggles know now that exists," she said there and sighed. "I don't use magic that much nowadays to be honest. Just to be careful that I don't mess up because the magic isn't stable at the moment, you can think of something but you could end up doing something else. So everyone are careful with magic," she tried to explain now there something and at the end sighed. She really wasn't sure how to deal with her brother now.

She was confused, mad, sad and many other feelings there. She really couldn't tell how she felt about all this.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackery Meilleure Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Kim shivered involuntarily and kept picking up the papers. Hoping they would not float away from him again. He grabbed the last of his pages then sat on his briefcase and latched it shut. The briefcase seemed to have taken a mind of it’s own.
He smiled satisfactorily. Now the question was how was he going to get up and keep his briefcase from letting papers fly?

He turned to look at Chocola. Of course, she didn’t know anything. She had been away those years. Kim found it odd her parents had not bothered to mention anything to her either. He opened his mouth and then closed it. He didn’t know if talking about it was a good idea, but then he didn’t have to go into detail did he?

He stopped himself. “What happened to me?” he asked. ‘I got tired and wanted to be independent.’ ‘I got tired of mom and dad.’ He needed to make up an excuse, his mind went through the excuses. He felt fingers go cold. His brow furrowed. Why not tell her half of the truth.

“Ask mom and dad. Or ask Vanilla.” He quipped. “You know what happened does not matter.” He suddenly felt very calm. “You don’t need to ask mom or dad or Vanilla. But what matters now is that I am happy, and I am doing well.” I love living like everyone else.
“You should know better after traveling all around the world that there is so much more out there than just magic, there are things that are more powerful, and to be honest some stuff are more important.”

He stood up and hugged his briefcase it seemed as if his briefcase, stopped moving. He held his breath. Maybe Chocola wouldn’t like what he said about some thing being more important than magic.. or may she would understand.

Kims eyes went wide. He was not expecting that reply from his sister. He was happy she did not use magic anymore but.. “Magic, unstable?” As if things weren’t bad enough. “So you mean to say it is spreading everywhere…?” The fine line between magic and reality…
Kim tried to calm down.. ”so maybe it is my fault my briefcase was all..” he looked at his briefcase. “Well ..” he looked at his sister. “I have not used magic in years.” He said his tone was a little dark, his pupils widened alittle. He felt nervous. Magic and muggles was not a good combination, especially unstable magic. Then if magic fell into the wrong hands. Kim knew about psychopaths who would kill to have that kind of power.
Zackery Meilleure

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Well parents really haven't tell her anything for sure because ever since she came back from traveling Chcocola have tried to avoid them and her sister never mentioned anything about their brother when they met. Chocola really didn't ask about it either. She just assumed he was doing as always. She sighed there now. She had thought wrong.

"Me and parents aren't really at that good terms right now. I try to avoid them so much as I can. Well I barely see them nowadays since I live in my own apartment," she said to her. "Oh and Vanila have never mentioned anything what have happened with you when we did met after I came back to her London for sure," she said and sighed again. She really wasn't sure what was going on their family anymore. She had missed so much, way too much.

"Yeah I know there is so much more about magic in the world. I know that all. I knew it already before the traveling but then I realized how safe you really have to be with magic around muggles," she said and did smile. She really did understand what her brother meant with it right now.

She just nodded her head there. She really wasn't sure what to say right now. She was so confused at the moment still. And same time she was super curious still what had happened with her brother, whose name was now Kim instead of Zackery. It made her even more confused. She wished at the moment that she wouldn't have gone away from for so long time, maybe then things would have been different. She really doesn't wanna go and talk about it with her parents either, Chocola tries to avoid them at the moment so much as she can. She has her own reasons.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top