Who Did You Say You Were? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who Did You Say You Were? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who Did You Say You Were?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Did You Say You Were? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Did You Say You Were?

Post by Fenrir Z. Greyback Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 pm

"If you haven't figured it out, I did not have a long, intimate affair with your mother. And, for her own reasons, I suppose, she chose to take you into the muggle world.  Now that's not exactly a place I can go for parental visitation. Its not an apology. Your mother owes you that, but if you're a Dark Arts practitioner, I presume you may have lost a certain amount of your own conscience anyway.

"Being raised as a muggle despite your abilities, you might have experienced a bit of ostracizing when you got into a world that wasn't quite prepared to welcome you. Probably felt foreign to you. Well, for better or worse, werewolves feel like that all the time. Hunted by every side for being different. All we want is to survive, like everyone else. I'm not apologizing for being what I am. It's done me well. It does mean, though, that I do have a limited social life.  

"As for you, though, if you already know D'Eath, then, good. It'll help you get connected through the right sorts.  Ought to help you make a decent enough living. Or whatever it is you want in life."
Fenrir Z. Greyback
Fenrir Z. Greyback

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:34 pm

"It does not matter," she shook her head, looking at him as a child.
"We met by chance now, you can continue your life as you do not know I exist, and I will do the same," she shrugged.
"I didn't lost my conscience, I am what I always have been," she said a little louder as she wanted, but suddenly fell silent when she felt the ring on her hand, which is a Horcrux. Maybe he is right, after all?

After what he said, she was left without a word that happened only a few times in her life. In a way, he's right. Werewolves really can not lead a normal life like everyone else, cause fear. These are moon's children who are months during the transformation unable to control. But is that really an excuse to have so many children around the world which does not know? Definitely not.

"I want to be happy," she said simply, shrugging. "Magic, as such, I do not care about it anymore. My main goal is to be happy, with my fiance and our children," unconsciously, her hand went to her stomach. These are kids because of who would be able probably leave the Death Eaters, but it is not safe for them, since their father is Auror and a member of the order.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Z. Greyback Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:42 am

"You do realize there is a very strong possibility that the only person you're fooling is yourself," he said, lazily leaning against the brick wall, studying her.  "You do realize that werewolves don't generally live to be my age unless they have a certain ability to read the behavior of others, right? You are not the way you've always been. You're the way the world made you to be. No one is born to feel the way you do. Mankind creates it." 

It was true. Fenrir had found very few with any sort of heart or conscience that had treated him as a decent sort of human being.  Therefore, he'd basically disposed of them--except for his pack members, and a sketchy relationship at best with some of his children.  Voldemort had wanted him for his brawn and his ferocity and had paid him well. And, because he was a part of something bigger, something glorious, Fenrir had been glad to be a part.  

This child wasn't that much different. She wore her rejection on her sleeve and tried to use it like a weapon, much like he had once done. The difference was that, at this point in his life, Fenrir had the pack that provided him some sense of inclusion.  The girl had D'Eath. That was, after all, something.

"So, then. You know my first name. What's yours?"
Fenrir Z. Greyback
Fenrir Z. Greyback

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:55 pm

"All right, think what you want, and the way it does not matter," she said, raising her hands in mock surrender, and she shook her head. Why does he pretend to know everything, even about her? He does not know her, until a few minutes ago he had no idea that she even exists. However, in most cases he was right. Would she really be a different person if her past had been different? Probably would. But there is one small thing that seems so insignificant; She loves her present.

She heard a lot about her father, of course. One of the most loyal and the most important Voldemortovih followers. When you hear Fenrir Greyback, it usually causes chilling fear among the people. The thought of his name to stress. Well, at least in something's succes, because as a father, he totally failed.

She looked at him before she responded. "Beatris Sophie," she said and then as if she felt a need to explain her name. "Beatris is the name under which I am known to my friends and fiancé. Sophie is my middle name, but only by that name Death Eaters know me," she shrugged. She always felt that a need for anonymity. She wanted to separate the ordinary life of the one in which she was a Death Eater, a faithful follower of Voldemort. Therefore, she is used both of their names, but for different purposes.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum