Sit! Stay! (Adela)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sit! Stay! (Adela)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sit! Stay! (Adela)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sit! Stay! (Adela)  Empty Sit! Stay! (Adela)

Post by Danny Sinclair Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Danny was running all over the castle chasing a fast streak of black and white fur. "EMMALYNN! STAY! NO EMMA! NOT INTO THE GIRLS ROOM!" He boucned anxiously, ready to pounce on his cat when she ran out of the room, but when she did, he missed her. "DAMN IT! EMMALYNN!" He shouted and began running again. Soon, he was out of the castle and out by the creatures paddock. He ran as fast as he could, trying to catch the little furry devil he called his cat, "Emma! Come on, this is not funny anymore! He shouted as he searched high and low for any sign of Emmalynn
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Sit! Stay! (Adela)  Empty Re: Sit! Stay! (Adela)

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Adela was on her way back to the castle from the Quidditch pitch when a cat ran right at her Closely fallowed by a boy who passed the two yelling about for the cat . Personally she let her Mr. Whiskers stay napping on her bed while she was in class or out practicing so this wouldn't happen. "Well hello there kitty," She knelt smiling at the cat and reached over to pat its head. "Does he belong to you?" She asked the cat about the boy who was still searching for the black and white creature at her feet. Addie didn't normally like animals but a cat would always be an exception.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Danny stood and turned at the sound of a voice, "Emmalynn!" He said and swooped down to grab the cat before she could run again, "Yes she does. Little devil here ran out when I left for morning classes. Now I am already 30 minutes late and I would rather just not show up at all today at this point." He said scratching behind Emmas ears as she purred happily, "We will be having a talk when we get back to the room young lady. You know better than to pulll a ridiculous stunt like this. Now because of you I have missed Potions for the day. You know that is my worst class."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 pm

"I almost forgot about classes..." Adela hummed tilting her head to the side. "You know cats have a lot of free will. If you let her roam the castle as she pleases she should be sure to come home. And defiantly not a devil, shes adorable, much like Mr. whiskers." absent mindedly she pushed her hair off her shoulder. "Chaseing her probably didn't help much either. Id run too if you were running after me like a mainiac trying to capture me."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Danny listened to her and realized she had a point. Danny did not give Emma much freedom when it came to wandering the castle. "Maybe youre right, I just dont want to see her get hurt, you know. Shes my pet, and I love her." Danny said blushing a bit at the show of such emotion. "Thank you for finding her by the way." Danny said looking at the blonde girl, "Im Danny. Danny Sinclair." He said holding a hand out as he held Emma in the other arm. When the girl mentioned her own cat he smiled, "Well, Im sure Emma would love a friend to play with if you ever wanna set up a kitty play date."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:22 pm

"More like she found me." Adlea commented before turn to continue on her way to to the xastle. "We will have to set one up!" She called over her shoulder and that was the end of that. She was off.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum