Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic

HARRISON, Daniel

on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Daniel Alexandar Harrison
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Daniel Alexandar Harrison

NICKNAMES:  Dan, Alex

ALLEGIANCE: neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin or Gryffindor

CLASSES: Students only. Please choose from Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions.

WAND: Hazel, dragon heartstring , 11', rigid

PLAY BY: Stephen Amell

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: brown

EYE COLOUR: blue

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: tall, 6' 1"

BODY BUILD: athletic

GENERAL APPEARANCE:

Sky blue eyes are the first thing you will notice on Daniel.
Big eyes, emphasized in his face with fair skin, his hair still tousled and a bright smile every time charm girls. You'll often see him with a small beard because he often received compliments that looks good on him.

Daniel is very tall and handsome guy.
For years he played various sports, five years he was a professional football player in Muggle world and it is a lot of effect on his appearance. And now, exercise to stay in shape.
Usually wears dark clothing, jeans, T-shirt and leather jacket are the most common items of clothing on him.

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:
+ Active
+ Adaptable
+ Adventurous
+ Attractive
+ Balanced
+ Brilliant
+ Calm
+ Capable
+ Challenging
+ Charismatic
+ Charming
+ Clever
+ Courageous
+ Creative
+ Dignified
+ Friendly
+ Efficient
+ Independent
+ Passionate
+ Persuasive
+ Precise
+ Resourceful
+ Self-reliant
+ Skillful
+ Sociable
+ Sophisticated
+ Spontaneous
+ Strong

- Abrupt
- Angry
- Arrogant
- Careless
- Cold
- Conceited
- Crafty
- Impulsive
- Moody
- Manipulative
- Narcissistic
- Possessive

LIKES & DISLIKES:
+ girls
+ Rainy days
+ alcohol
+ family
+ flirting
+ sports

- learning
- Stiff people
- winter
- cats
- children
- responsibility

GOALS:
To find the girl he married. (see history)
Getting divorced when he finds her.

HABITS & QUIRKS:
Run every morning.
When someone accuses him for something, he starts to fight.
Morning coffee drinks in the Leaky to escape his large family.

BOGGART: That will spend life with the woman he doesn't like.

PATRONUS: Day when he graduated.

DEMENTOR: Death of his sister.

VERITASERUM: He wants to leave his fathers job ang travel.

MIRROR OF ERISED: To find the girl he married.

PERSONALITY: Daniel is not too complex person.
He loves his family, but avoiding them because they are always too noisy. He enjoys in parties and alcohol but he later backfire.
As a person's average. Smart kid who has never exercised his potential.
Honest as a friend, but in relationships very unfaithful. Rare are the people to whom he was genuinely care about and who does not want to hurt.
Daniel is a person who is difficult to bind, because of that he has a couple of friends to whom he truly cares. When in society of these people, you notice that he can be a very happy person. He is diligent, friendly, always with the best jokes, and for people who mean he is ready to give his life. Never allow them to be hurt and to suffer.
However, when he comes to the strangers, Daniel presents himself as a cold and superficial person. If you approach him, do not start talking, it's not worth. You'll get some cold smile, meaningless comment while the remaining time will be ignored. He's arrogant and sarcastic, and will not give you a chance to start a normal conversation with him.
Spontaneous (probably it is the reason why he married the girl he knew one night) adventurous and physically active. He enjoys coaching in how to bring your body to the limit.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Adam Harrison

MOTHER: Karolyn Harrison

SIBLING/S:
Summer Harrison
Marisol Harrison
Maribel Harrison
George Harrison

OTHER:
Dorian Nolen - spouse

BLOOD STATUS:  halfblood

SPECIES: /

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy Class

PET/S:/

OTHER POSSESSIONS:/

CHARACTER HISTORY

EARLY YEARS: Daniel is the second child. His childhood was passed relatively normally.
For four years he enjoyed the attention of his parents, and after that, he was just forgotten.
He used it, and he was very wild child, which continued after going to Hogwarts.
Daniel grew up with his elder sister. In her has seen support and parents, although she only two years older than him. His parents are finding many nannies but simply, any not respected enough. Later, care about him are mostly left to his sister, who was then 15 years but was quite mature and reasonable, and the only person who could affect Daniel.

HOGWARTS YEARS:
Daniel was what you call a child who will never make use of their potential, diamond in the rough. He's smart, but never had an excessive desire to learn.
Constantly grew in fines due to various problems, which he made, such as running away from the castle, alcohol intake and the like. Parents were too busy behind the other children to have noticed this, and Daniel schooling ended as just an average student.

ADULTHOOD:
When his older sister died, it's completely changed Daniel's life.
He became arrogant even more, absolutely everything stopped making sense in his life.
His father hired him at his hotel but Daniel does not care about that. Nights spent in various Muggle and witch clubs that drunk till dawn. While still living with his family, trying to avoid them as much as possible. It all just stopped making sense after Winter died, with her was only a close.
During his many drunken night, Daniel made two mistakes.
The first is that he made a child to girl that does not know. However, that does not remember and lives without knowing that it happened.
Other error is aware. The morning after drinking, woke up with a ring on his hand. Married, but his wife was not there.
Now, trying to find her only on the basis of marriage paper on which was written her name.

OUT OF CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Adna

RP EXPERIENCE: +5 years

HOW YOU FOUND US:I'm already here Razz

MAIN CHARACTER:Beatris Greyback

CHARACTER PURPOSE:I want man character

RP SAMPLE:

At least one paragraph - skip if you have another character

Last edited by Daniel Harrison on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
40 : Alumnus
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

Re: HARRISON, Daniel

on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:00 am
Adna,

Hey, just a reminder that we give 2 weeks for all apps. You're coming up quickly on that 2 week dae. I can extend that for a bit if you need, or if you need a hand, to get this app finished, give us a shout, and we'll be happy to help! Smile

K

Beatris Greyback
21 : Alumnus
Death EaterAuror
HalfbloodWerewolf
profileplotter
shippertracker
Nadia

View user profile

on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:55 pm
I almost ended his application in the word, but due to school obligations I haven't been able to put to an end by now. If the application can remain until Friday I would be very grateful, on Friday, coming out of school earlier so I can finish him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:58 am
That's fine, Adna! Smile That's exactly why we sent the reminders--so that we can be on the same page with what's going on and help if we can with whatever you need so you can get your characters up and playable. Just let me know if you need my help with something.

K

on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:50 pm
Finished
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:51 am
I like him but he does leave me with questions. You say he's not a complicated person, but when you list his traits and so many of them are complete opposites, I have a little trouble wrapping my head around what he's like. Characteristics such as friendly, sociable and charismatic make him sound somewhat warm and outgoing and friendly. But then when you say he's arrogant, conceited, cold, etc., I have a hard time picturing him.

That's not to say that I don't understand someone who can be, superficially, very cold and calculating. I get that. I just don't see how you're balancing those in him.

And while I understand his family is wealthy and have other children, you haven't specified whether he was raised by nannies after his parents started giving him less attention or what.

He seems to have an equal mix of both Gryffindor and Slytherin traits, although not with some of the most traditional key traits. I see you listed Slytherin first, so I am presuming that's what you're looking for? I know he's a grad, but I think it would help others get a feel for who he is and what he's like.

Do you mind please giving me just a wee bit more clarification on these? Doesn't have to be tons. Just a little bit.

Thanks!

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:07 am
I have so many things in my head for him, but I'm sick and I all tried to write in the shortest possible way.
However, I fixed it as needed, unless you have some other concerns, please let me know Smile
I don't care if he will be a Slytherin or Gryffindor, none of them is a priority, by chance happened to the Slytherin listed first
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Khaat Lupin
NoneDirector
St Mungo's
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:52 pm
From what you're saying, I'm going to presume he's an ex-Gryffindor. He certainly seems to fit that more than Slytherin. The edits did help. Thank you!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum