Welcome, friendos
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome, friendos Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome, friendos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome, friendos Empty Welcome, friendos

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:35 am

Alright, so Jack is your average 20 year old Ravenclaw Graduate looking for a good time. He used to be really outspoken and loud during his Hogwarts years, but he's since calmed down a lot, although he still has a bit of a temper when dealing with ignorance or stupidity. He's pretty kind to people unless they give him a reason to be a jerk. Jack used to be a Dragon Keeper-in-training until a few months ago where he quit then became a Journalist for the Daily Prophet.

He'll take anything. Friends, foes, colleagues, lovers, whatever may come to your mind.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Welcome, friendos Empty Re: Welcome, friendos

Post by Wendy Fudge Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:46 am

Hey-o. Jackles here. Did we have any plotting before you left? My current charrie list is Jack Dyllan-Morrison, Casey Weasley, Claire Bishop, Dom Weasley, Ducky Baker, Edward R.Lupin, Elsie Norton, Fiona Grimm, Gabriel J. Short III, Kipling Parsons, Lily Luna Potter, Sunny Dyllan-Thomas and Wendy Fudge.
Wendy Fudge
Wendy Fudge
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 56
Occupation : Nanny | Sales Assistant at the Hogsmeade Post Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:09 am

Jesus that's a lot of characters. I think my Jack and yours knew of each other, as they were both in Potters Army at the same time before they both graduated, but they never had any 1-1 plotting, so I'd be up for that, especially since they're both in The Order (Right or am I messing up here)
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Fudge Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:17 am

Jack is. She also led PA, and then Jack took over, then she led the Order after PA, so it'd seem natural that he might seek her out or something.
Wendy Fudge
Wendy Fudge
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 56
Occupation : Nanny | Sales Assistant at the Hogsmeade Post Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Alright, so a thread between the two of them? That sounds good to me, would you like to start it off or should I?
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Could you?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Here we go.

Sorry, I would've had it yesterday but I was at work all day. Cheers.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum