Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a stroll along the way [open]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking a stroll along the way [open]

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:21 am

Nilla smiled when Ren put her arms around her waist then kissed her neck. She turned her head and kissed Ren's check since it was all she could reach. She rubbed Ren's arms with one of her hands, she smiled at the embrace and felt relaxed in her arms.

She laughed when Ren said she liked being spoiled. "Well what kind of spoiling do you like?" She asked teasingly at her. "Go sit down and I'll bring everything to the table." She grabbed a pitcher from the fridge and poured out orange juice into the cups. She grabbed the plates placing them on the table then went back for the cups. Sitting down at the table she smiled at Ren before taking a healthy bite out of her sandwich.
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking a stroll along the way [open]

Post by Orla Hughes Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm

“All kinds,” Ren declared brightly, leaning into Vanilla before stealing her lips warmly. It was a brief kiss. Then the former Slytherin strayed over to the dining table as she was bid, sinking down contentedly into the nearest chair. Then she contented herself with watching Vanilla, absorbing the way the woman moved. Unabashedly, Ren stared at Nilla’s legs, smiling wryly to herself. It was wonderful, just being able to watch. It was a novelty she wanted to linger in for a while.

“So, tell me about yourself,” Ren suggested once Nilla sat down as she reached for her own sandwich. She smiled warmly at the dark-haired girl and found herself conjuring a myriad of ideas in regards to Nilla. She imagined her with a few siblings, like herself, and maybe a family dog that, though now no longer with them, had been well loved when she had been a child. Ren found herself actually caring to hear about it, and it was the strangest feeling in the world.
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Vanilla blushed at Ren's words but had a smile on her face. She kissed Ren back even though it was a brief kiss. She felt content having Ren around her and she couldn't help but think that Ren was a really good kisser. She wanted to know about her and wanted to know what she liked as well as things she didn't. 

She smiled when Ren asked something about herself. "I have an older sister and brother. I'm closer to my sister than I am my brother though we still talk to each other often." She paused trying to think more about herself. "My childhood wasn't very exciting. Though I remember bits and pieces of falling off a jungle gym and breaking my wrist. My parents filled in the rest when I was older. I was pushed off because I was moving too slow for someone." She didn't know what else to say from her childhood considering it was boring. "I adopted Max there from a shelter when I moved in here. Back then he was a skinny poof ball, thankfully he is now bigger and less poofy." She laughed remembering that day. Looking at Ren she asked, "What about you?"
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top