Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a stroll along the way [open]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a stroll along the way [open]

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Nilla's heart was beating fast as Ren leaned towards her. When she could feel her breath against her own she wanted it so desperately. Her heart nearly stopped when Ren tugged at her lower lip with her teeth. Her eyes closed savoring the feeling that Ren was awakening in her. Feeling the first chaste kiss she knew that she would want more from her. 

She didn't have to wait long for another kiss from her. The second Ren lips met hers again she let go and responded to her. One of her hands slid up to the side of Ren's neck and the other was on Ren's hip. She moaned softly when Ren picked up the pace and gave the same back to her. When they broke away Nilla wanted claim her mouth again and continue the kiss. 

Her brain was still lost in the kiss she received that she almost didn't catch Ren's question. Taking in a steady breath she said, "I really want to do that again. I think your mouth should be illegal with the way you kissed me but I really want to kiss you again." She looked up at Ren, her eyes flickered showing how much pleasure she got from the kiss. "I think it may be safe to do outside the eyes of everyone. I don't think I'll be able to control my actions if it's just as amazing as that."
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll along the way [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a stroll along the way [open]

Post by Orla Hughes Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:28 pm

There would be a story to tell after all of this, Carenza was sure of it.

She had been called her fair share of things over the years but being accused of having lips of an illegal nature (or was it what she chose to do with them that was so illegal?) was a new one.

Another dogged smirk drew across the witch’s features and she dropped her arms down to clasp her hands loosely about Nilla’s waist.

“Where d’you wanna go?” Ren asked, wriggling her eyebrows cheekily at Nilla. It wasn’t a my-place-or-yours scenario, really. “Your place good?” It was the only place to go, really, unless they wanted to make exhibitions of themselves. Ren wasn’t really the bring-a-lass-back-to-your-flat type. Not anymore, anyway.

(OOC: Feel free to godmod them away! Sorry this took so long, I have no excuses!)
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Nilla felt like her breath left her as she looked at Ren. Hearing Ren ask if her place was fine made goosebumps pop up along her arms. "Yeah," She said a little breathless as she took one of Ren's hands. She began leading her towards where her apartment was nestled. Hearing a bark she jumped ten feet forgetting that her dog Max was with her. "Sorry I guess I should have introduced you to Max." Her face went slightly red as she remembered why she had forgotten.

Nilla reached down and gave max a small pat on the head. The husky looked at Ren with a goofy dog grin with his tongue sticking out. "He likes you," She said softly as she began leading her back towards her apartment. About ten minutes later she lead Ren upstairs to her apartment on the second floor. She unlocked it and swung the door open revealing a large area. The kitchen and dining room were separated from living by a short wall. There was a long hall that stretched back to her bedroom. The place was clean and very organized. The living room held a fireplace, couch, coffee table, and three tall bookshelves filled completely of books. The dining room was small with a small square table that held four shabby looking chairs. The kitchen was completely different from everything. The appliances were brand new and the cabinets were made of a dark cherry wood.

Nilla wondered what Ren would say about her apartment and knew that it wasn't the greatest thing. Her bedroom had a queen size bed with a black and cyan blue. She unclipped Max's leash hanging it up on the hook inside the door. "This is my house." She said shyly a blush creeping up her face slowly.

(( OOC: It's ok! Oh and I'm sorry I completely forgot about her having her dog when the thread started XD ))
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 pm

The dog was a bit of a surprise but then that was what Ren got for not really focusing on what was going on around her. She grinned back at the canine, reaching down to ruffle his fur affectionately before loping after Nilla. Ren felt as though this was a good sign. People who were trusted by dogs always seemed to be a bit more trustworthy. Ren, after all said and done, didn't really have the best taste in people she dated. She'd had some screamers over the years.

The home of a person was also really revealing, too. It was part of the reason why Ren didn't like people in hers. She didn't want them reading into her life - mainly because she had a feeling they would be disappointed with what they found. When Ren looked around Nilla's apartment, though, she couldn't help but smile. It was quaint, homey, and though sparse it had all of the attributes a home needed - and those attributes began and ended with books.

"I love it," Ren enthused genuinely, her eyes fixed on the shelves.

She crossed to Nilla's side and drew her arms around the girl's waist, a smile dancing across her lips as she leaned forward to capture Nilla's once more.

"How about you give me a tour of your bedroom?" She tempted her, raising a cheeky brow.
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Vanilla grinned when Ren said that she loved it and felt better about the very little she had. When Ren kissed her lips again she couldn't help but grin even more. Hearing her question she giggled, "Are you sure it's a tour you want?" She took her hand leading her down the hall to her bedroom and opened the door. Upon entering the smell of roses hit them, there was a small vase in the corner that held fresh roses.

The inside of the room held a dresser and a wardrobe closet. There were night stands on either side of the bed and two more book shelves only one of them was half full. There were three boxes sitting beside them then there was a door next to the wardrobe that lead to the bathroom. The bed was the largest item in the room, it was a cherry wood and had a canopy above it in a black velvet. "This is my bedroom, it has a bathroom room through that door there." She said pointing at the door. She walked over to the bed and sat down leaning against one of the bed posts.
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

"You know what I want," Carenza murmured huskily, her voice heavy with lust.

In truth, this had not been what Ren had been expecting when she had decided to go to Quidditch. She had wanted to watch a few matches, drink some rubbish beer and have a few amusing stories to tell the following week. This was an entirely different kettle of fish.

This time, Ren didn't stop to look around. Her eyes followed Nilla and her feet soon mirrored her. She moved to the bedside and told herself that she should probably calm down, wait, draw it out and tease the other witch. She couldn't, though. She knew as soon as she sat down that she was a goner.

Ren's hands fell to Nilla's thighs and she smirked a little bit before leaning in to capture the other witch's lips with her own.

"I want you," she clarified.

(OOC: A nice fade to black here? Very Happy)
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:08 am

Nilla smiled and looked at her and said, "I think I may have an idea of what you want." She grinned mischievously at her biting on her lower lip softly. She turned going up close to whisper in her ear, "It all depends on how much you want it." She leaned back with a devious smile on her face.

Nilla kissed her after she sat down next to her, releasing Ren's lips. Smiling she said, "Then come get me."

Fade To Black

Nilla woke up from her short nap, she saw the person she lay across and smiled. She got up threw on a sleep shirt which hit her above her knees and headed out of the bedroom quietly going into the kitchen. She needed coffee and a moment to think about everything that happened. She nibbled on her lower lip as Max came bounding up to her his tail wagging. She grinned giving him a rub behind the ears as he followed her to the kitchen. Setting up the coffee pot as she worked around the kitchen collecting cups along with cream and sugar.

She began wondering if she might like coffee when she woke up. Nilla realized she wanted to know more about Ren that's if she wanted to talk about anything. She opened the fridge digging out some deli meat along with cheese then grabbed some bread to make herself a sandwich.
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Sleep reached in and whisked off the former-Slytherin, pleasure sating her into a light nap that she awoke from not long after Nilla got up and wandered out of the room. Ren cocked an eye open and sighed contentedly, absent-mindedly tugging the sheets a little more around her body. In the half light, the canvas that her body had long since become was clear as day. She turned over, the sheets rolling with her, and she sighed happily. It was a more comforting feeling to be in someone else’s bed, now, than her own – which certainly said something about the state of her own home.

She could hear movement in the other room and Ren knew that she couldn’t hide in bed for the rest of the evening. She needed to gauge whether she was welcome or not. There was a late Quidditch match if it was the latter and despite knowing better, Ren found herself wishing that she was welcome – even if she had every reason not to be. So, she got out of bed. It was better to be safe than sorry. She grabbed her t-shirt, donned it, and went in search of her pants which she also chucked on before padding out in search of Nilla.

“Is there a sandwich in it for me somewhere?” Ren quipped, leaning against the door frame, content enough to watch Nilla hop about the kitchen. She didn’t know really what to say after that. A foolish part of her wanted to say ‘thanks’ but it was just that: foolish. You didn’t thank someone for that, did you really? Ren had only ever done so ironically. This wasn’t ironic. This was … no. This was just a one-night-stand with a sandwich attached. It had that little plus point but it was just another notch – nothing more. Wasn’t it?
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Meilleure Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:56 am

Vanilla heard movement from her bedroom and smiled knowing that Ren was waking up. So she made another sandwich along with hers and then put everything away. She looked down at Max who gave her the puppy dog look and she laughed.

"No, you get dog food. You've already been spoiled enough today." She said grinning as she grabbed two cups from the cupboard. She then walked over to the pantry opening up the door and grabbed a scoop out of a storage tub. It was filled with dog food and she poured the contents into Max's bowl. Once that was done she walked over to the sink to wash her hands. Returning to the counter where she had the plates of food.

Looking over her shoulder at Ren who was leaned against the door frame. She couldn't help but take in how she looked and said softly, "Yeah I have one here for you. Would you like something to drink? I have orange juice, milk, and water."
Vanilla Meilleure
Vanilla Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Carenza couldn’t help but laugh at the quip that was sent fizzing her way. Her grin was lopsided and lazy as she moved into the kitchen. Her bare feet padded across the tiles and she drew up behind Nilla so that she could wind her arms around the other witch’s waist. Her lips found the girl’s neck and she inhaled the sweet scent of the other woman’s skin as she popped a kiss there.

Lifting her head once more, Ren shot back, “but I like being spoiled,” an involuntary chuckle following. “I’ll have whatever you’re having,” Ren added, not wanting to be any bother. She was still trying to get over still being there after …. well. It was the funniest thing. Not funny ha-ha, per se, but it had never happened to her before. She was usually out of there like a shot. Lingering? Eating? Drinking? It wasn’t a thing.

She half wanted to say thank you.

Ren figured that wouldn’t go down too well, though.

So, instead she waited, offering Nilla a slightly hesitant smile, unsure about what to do next.
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top