Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic

ROSIER, Sebber Miles

on Wed May 20, 2015 7:41 pm

SEBBER MILES ROSIER
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Sebber Miles Rosier

NICKNAMES: Seb

ALLEGIANCE: Dark Followers (Soon-to-be Death Eater)

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff

CLASSES: Transfiguration, DADA

WAND: Unicorn hair, Ash, 9 and a half inches, stiff

PLAY BY: Douglas Booth

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: Light-brown

EYE COLOUR: Green

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: Average

BODY BUILD: Slender, fit

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Sebber's gorgeous. Plain and simple. The way his hair grows forward slightly curved, or how his eyes are apart from one another in such a perfect way over his nose, his small lips on that skinny jaw, all those features make his face a marvellous thing to look at. His green eyes can actually shine during the bright light of the day, and the way they reflect the beautiful world they gaze upon is incredible.

That's not all though. His body is built in a sculpture-like way, so that everything is fit about him. Upon looking at any part of his body you can see the way everything is beautiful about him. He's perfectly fit, with great abs and some muscle all over his arms and leg.

He loves dressing in a classical way, with a dress shirt and suit pants and classic oxford shoes, or even a vest with a dress shirt, or that typical polo look. He's a very fashionable guy, and he likes to keep himself fresh and cool. †

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:

• Very good at Transfiguration
  • Good at D.A.D.A
  • Good reflex
  • Survivalist
  • Charismatic and persuasive
  • Horrible at Potions
  • Quite a flop at Divination and Astronomy
  • His desire to hurt Muggle-Borns and Lovers
  • Isn't a teamplayer

• Dark Arts
  • Flirting
  • Sleeping
  • Being popular
  • Travelling

DISLIKES:

• Muggle-Borns
  • Muggle-Lovers
  • Order of the Phoenix
  • Ministry of Magic
  • Astronomy
  • Divination
  • Failing to deliver a promise

GOALS:

• Become an elite Death Eater and make everyone proud
  • Become known all around the World
  • Honor his father's name

HABITS & QUIRKS: Tends to flirt way to much with every pretty girl he finds

BOGGART: Getting locked up in Azkhaban forever

PATRONUS: Casting his first spell

DEMENTOR: His father's death

VERITASERUM: Wants to take control over the entire Ministry of Magic all for himself

MIRROR OF ERISED: Be the new Minister for Magic

PERSONALITY: Charismatic is probably the most salient characteristic in Sebber's personality. The way he walks around and see's the world proves it. He's the typical son of a Death Eater, he thinks greatly of himself over everyone else and shows it. He's an arrogant fell'a, flirts with every single girl and is friends with every important boy in school that he sees deserving of his friendship.

He's quite a prankster and a party boy, he loves having his fair share of partying and fun, and never misses a chance to do so. He always uses this situation to his advantage, making him known to more girls and people, and transmiting that charismatic and powerful, secure image of himself.

He's quite saddistic and evil when it comes to performing deeds that come directly from his superiors in the Death Eaters. He has no regards for Human life and doesn't mind killing one, two or a thousand souls, it's all the same. He can be quite cold, disrespectful, it all comes down to if he likes you or not and if you are of use to him or not.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Evan Rosier

MOTHER: -

SIBLING/S: Caiden Nathaniel Rosier

OTHER: -

BLOOD STATUS: †Pure-Blood

SPECIES: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET/S: Owl

OTHER POSSESSIONS: Firebolt broom

CHARACTER HISTORY

The son of Evan Rosier, he was raised, by his dad's principles to hate muggle-borns and muggle-lovers, specially since his grandfather was Rosier, a schoolfriend of Voldemort himself and one of the first Death Eaters ever. Because of that, he had to obviously fill in for his father's shoes. Despite no one ever being sure if his grandfather was dead or not, and if he did fight in the Second Wizarding War, his father was known to be dead ever since he fought against Moody. That was one of the reasons why James hated the Ministry of Magic in the first place, specially everyone in the Law Enforcement department.

He was taught early everything about the Dark Lord's reign, and he was happy to put all efforts into helping the Death Eaters form a new reign of terror. He made sure his mother knew that he was going to help them. He always wanted complete Hogwarts in the best way, excelling at everything and then surprising everyone so that he could prove that he could become himself a top-notch Death Eater. He always planned little mischievious plans that He could perform at school to leave his mark there, and to attract attention at an early age. Sebber was always a prankster, pulling slight pranks on other wizards that lived on the same road as him. Seb grew up in Godric's Hollow, a little separate from the normal community in a private mansion far away from the community center but nonetheless in Godric's Hollow. As always, the village was filled with wizards, though he didn't interact with anyone unless they were purebloods.

When he turned 11 years old and received his Hogwarts Letter, He finally felt ready to go and prove to everyone that Evan Rosier's son was the best student from his year. Seb bought everything he needed at Diagon-Alley, and next thing you know, he was sitting in the Hogwarts Express, wearing his robes ready to be selected into Slytherin like his father and grandfather. He knew that most dark wizards came out of the Slytherin House, and yet he didn't care. That's what he wanted after all, to become one of the best dark wizards ever. For his great surprise, he was cast into Hufflepuff, having no clue of why or how, but it was the Hat's choice and he respected it, deciding to maintain by his fathers teachings and honors no matter what. His first 4 years were easy, it was when the O.W.L.s came that he finally had the chance to show everyone that he was an excellent wizard. He aced his Transfiguration and D.A.D.A exam, and showed everyone a really strong potential. It was during the same year that He received some private guidance by his Transfiguration Teacher and started developing his skill as an animagus, though it was only until the end of the sixth grade that He could do it.

He's an active and proud member of the Dark Followers now, and he intends to finish his seventh year as fast as possible with the best grades, so that he can start working for a pure-blood only future, quickly.

OUT OF CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Seb

RP EXPERIENCE: 4-5 yrs

HOW YOU FOUND US: Already knew the forum

MAIN CHARACTER: Sebber

CHARACTER PURPOSE: To have fun

RP SAMPLE:

3yr old sample, hope it's not a problem

Chris could see from Julia's beautiful eyes that, whenever he spoke or made some hand gestures, she didn't react or something, she was paying attention to what he was saying, carefully listening to everything, and that made him be even more nervous, as he couldn't take his eyes of of hers. He laughed sometimes during his little post-graduation information, which he didn't have much detail to go on, but Julia did, actually. Though, comparing to her, he'd have prefered that when he spoke after her, he had not mentioned that he lived in the Leaky Cauldron, since well, it isn't the most fanciest place you can find actually, and Chris wasn't happy with himself living there, it was just until he decided he had enough money to maintain a wealthy life, since he didn't want to ask his parents for anything, considering his father and mother didn't speak with him anymore for obvious reasons. Azkaban and all that .. Death Eaters, always the same.

When she started talking, Chris shutted up almost immediately, taking a sip from his coffee once in a while, but never making any real noises, hands on the table, close to touching hers as she spoke on how she liked the idea of beeing an Auror, though she thought of herself to be a very clumsy person, as had been shown previously on Diagon-Alley as she went against Chris, though he barely believed that. If she wanted to do a serious job, he was pretty sure she could handle it .. Besides, he was in need of an Auror Partner. Maybe he could get her to join up with him, who knows? They were pretty good friends. And when she mentioned she was in need of company, he felt quite happy. He didn't like obviously that she felt alone everyday, and that the job at the Leaky Cauldron was kind'a boring for her, and for that same reasons, he wanted to keep her company, thing which he would do with all the pleasure in the world. He was in need for some good, friendly company as well.

She mentioned that her house was very lonely, because she was all alone in there, with nothing to do, three bedrooms house with only one person living, in fact, now that Chris thinked about it, it sounded kind'a lonely. He might not like the Leaky Cauldron that much, but he always had someone to chat, and had Diagon-Alley close to him anyway, so it's not like it mattered much did it? He blushed a little when she said she didn't have a boyfriend, and how she wanted to have a baby sometime, But for now, she was looking for a boyfriend, he thought. The thoughts of both of them together, ran through his mind as he became a little distant for a short while. He smiled a little bit and waited 'till the end of her conversation with him, carefully listening to every single word she said. He took another sip of his coffee, as he could see Julia blush slightly when she mentioned something about babies.

"I think you'd make a really good Auror. You're a very bright person, and brave, I'd be delighted if you joined the Ministry of Magic as an Auror, I'm looking for an Auror partner currently so, maybe we could end up together if you'd like .. Oh, I'm single too. I guess, I don't appeal that much to people. I've been like that ever since I graduated, since well, all the girls I knew became very hard to get along with, considering that I never had time during Auror school, though now I have more time but, no more chances for now I guess. Though I'd like a girlfriend. It's always good and fun to have a girl , in my case, to share your special moments with .."

Re: ROSIER, Sebber Miles

on Sat May 23, 2015 6:08 pm
Ready for checking
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Adrienne Reynolds
20 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Journalist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sat May 23, 2015 10:08 pm
Hi, Seb!

I really love this character. He seems like a lot of fun. Plus, I have an idea for how he could fit into our current plot if you want to shoot me a PM about that ;D Could be lots of fun!

However, he doesn't strike me as a Hufflepuff, really. Technically, you're allowed to change the Canon List if it's better suited to that character, but I don't know if we should go against what Rina put in Caiden's history, since she sort of got the family going. If you have a specific part of his personality that you think makes him a Hufflepuff and you want to point that out to me, it's possible that I missed it. But it might also be worth shooting Kai Rosier's account a message and telling them you want to switch the houses. I don't think putting Sebber in Slytherin would really affect anything, and it fits his personality better. If that's what you would prefer, I can sort him there and change the house on the Canon List. But you'll need to give Rina a heads up about that.

on Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 pm
I decided to PM Rina , I'll wait for the answer and I'll tell you about it.

I couldn't help but notice though that Kai Rosier hasn't been here since April 1st, and I don't know other accounts from Rina to PM , so if you could point them out.
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Adrienne Reynolds
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sun May 24, 2015 3:09 pm
Here you'll find a list of all the characters she plays, with the first being her main character. http://www.pottersarmy.net/t18741-multiple-characters

If you don't hear from her soon, I can just give you the go ahead. Wouldn't want you to be stuck waiting too long when you've got a character you want to get going!

on Sun May 24, 2015 4:48 pm
The thing is, on her main account she hasn't been on for 20 days, and the others it just gets worse xD
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Adrienne Reynolds
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sun May 24, 2015 5:10 pm
Right. If she gets alerts on her main account, she should pop on when she sees you sent a message. I don't see a problem with making him Slytherin, but I more meant you should let he know that you've made him. I was of the impression that you wanted to hear back first, but as that character isn't recently active I'd say it's probably fine. If you do want to wait, we could give her until the end of the day.

on Sun May 24, 2015 5:16 pm
The PM I sent her was in fact just informing I made him, and if it would affect her background or not if he was a Slytherin.

I won't mind waiting , it's okay of course.
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Adrienne Reynolds
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Mon May 25, 2015 2:38 pm
Based on the PM you sent me, I'm going to go ahead and sort him into Slytherin. Smile
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum