PA's Creature Lore - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

PA's Creature Lore - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

PA's Creature Lore

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PA's Creature Lore - Page 2 Empty Re: PA's Creature Lore

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:52 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/f112-world-of-pa

We do have SOME guidelines, so it's not that we've been completely shooting in the dark. It's up to people to look at it.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm aware. That's what I've been referring to. We have it, but not everything is explained. And Darren has talked about the fact that we need to update that and take away some of the magical abilities that aren't strictly Rowling Canon. So this isn't something we haven't been intending to work on anyways. It's just better to discuss it and think it through, I think.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Selwyn,  please don't presume that you're the only one who can speak about the health issues you mentioned.  

I don't plan on giving my personal life experiences here, but as you said, no one had told you differently. I am telling you differently now.  

You really don't have the cornerstone on that.  Really, you don't.  

End of notice.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:14 am

I think this conversation has gone in the wrong direction. Here's what it has to come down to: As the people who need to make decisions which will be the best for the site as a whole, we have to think of this generally, not for specific cases. So we need to use the more universally accepted and understood idea of werewolves healing more quickly. I think it's safe to say that the decision has been made. Since we're updating all of the lists anyway, I think we should focus on the areas of creature lore that have not been looked into. I think Jack said she had some sections. And Amy wanted to have someone answer the question of Strength, which was brought up on the first page. Maybe we can turn to those topics instead?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Harris Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:02 am

Could you explain? I just made a veela character but haven't done my research yet, and I don't want to begin implementing anything in my posts until I have a handle on it.
Marley Harris
Marley Harris
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top