Slightly back :D
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slightly back :D Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slightly back :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slightly back :D Empty Slightly back :D

Post by Keira Thomson Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:41 am

Hey everyone ^_^ life is still a little crazy but it's slowing down a bit and I'm getting use to my job schedule now to the point that I think I'll be able to RP now! Very Happy I'll probably be slow at first because I am pretty tired at night but I have tomorrow off and my muse is huge! Thanks to my love, I have a laptop that I'll be using until I can afford to buy my own sooo yay! Very Happy I'm back, nights are bad for me but mornings are great and I usually don't work on Sundays and Mondays so those will be the best days to catch me online and everything!

<3 <3 <3

btw, if this sounds weird at all or kinda backwards to anyone... I just got off work an hour ago and I'm SUPER tired xD so sorry about that ^_^
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Slightly back :D Empty Re: Slightly back :D

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:51 am

Woooooo! Very Happy Let me know if/when you're free to write some stuff with the twins, yeah? That was quite fun
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm free today if you want to start a topic? I have some chores to take care of and I'll be back on ^_^
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:11 pm

I'll do my best to get it going. Otherwise we can just continue on the old thread. I don't think it was moved, but if it was I can dig it out again and put it back in the library.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:58 am

Lol alright ^_^ I just woke up from a uncalled for nap xD
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:22 am

so sorry for the double post, just wanted to update... I: thanks to saint Patricks day coming up.. and losing people at work, I now only have one day off for the next week and a half and I have been sooo busy with working that unfortunately, even though I thought it was the right time, I still can't relax with some nice rping, mostly because I work all night and sleep all day >_< I'll be back I promise just got to get people to stop quitting and calling off so I CAN have a day to rping again -.-
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Not to worry! We've all been there, I think. I'll say, though, that some of my best writing comes from taking a few minutes each day and working on the same reply until it sounds right to you. If that's not possible, however, we don't mind waiting. We'll just be glad to have you back once you've gotten time Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top