Monthly Poll: February
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monthly Poll: February Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monthly Poll: February

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Deathly Hallow would you rather possess?

Monthly Poll: February Bar_left8%Monthly Poll: February Bar_right 8% 
[ 7 ]
Monthly Poll: February Bar_left36%Monthly Poll: February Bar_right 36% 
[ 31 ]
Monthly Poll: February Bar_left55%Monthly Poll: February Bar_right 55% 
[ 47 ]

Total Votes : 85

Monthly Poll: February Empty Monthly Poll: February

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:32 am

Right! So we thought it would be pretty fun to ask you guys a question each month, and let you explain your choice, or debate the answer. It's the poll on the main page, but we thought it might be interesting to see what we all thought about the questions. Got a suggestion for a poll? Shoot a PM my way and we'll put a new one up each month!

So, which would you pick? I'm interested in your thoughts, so I'm gonna let you guys go first, before I give my reasoning. I'll say, though, that I chose the Cloak. What would you pick?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Monthly Poll: February Empty Re: Monthly Poll: February

Post by James Roland Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:45 am

I picked the stone.

While the cloak would be useful, a powerful wizard would be able to become nearly invisible without it's help. There are also other invisibility cloaks, though not quite the same.
The wand would be likely to attract danger. You would be unbeatable with it, but those who had it found themselves in more danger than if they didn't have it.

The stone is truly unique, no other magic can bring the dead back in any form (people can become ghosts if they choose to stay, but that's permanent.) Of course, the dead are not truly back but still..
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top