Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
24 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profilehttps://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:38 am
Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan
i can't go to pigfarts. it's on mars!

back to witches and wizards and magical beasts
{friends and the like}

oh my god. hermione, shut up!
{lovers and the like}

i love you all. except you, draco. i can't fecking stand you.
{foes and the like}

the only thing of real value is that zefron poster
{family and the like}

I've finally found it, a place where I'm wanted
Chase Moor was Jack's best friend, though Jack could never seem to get friendships right. Jack held her while she died, and is often revisited by her in nightmares.
Andrew Thompson was really the first friend Jack ever really had. They fell out about the time he and Chase broke up, and Jack often wishes the two could have found a way to remain friends.
Jake Collins used to work under Jack at the Ministry. Jack has a level of trust in Jake and thinks him a competent worker.
James Sirius Potter is her wise-cracking, unbelievably studly buddy with a feline side-kick.
Vito Dee Symons is Jack's self-generated nightmare. a poltergeist created by her own adolescent emotions, she longs to fight all of the damage he creates, while completely unable to really hate him. He is currently 'deceased.'
Maximus Morrison is Jack's roommate; and as such, the pair still doesn't quite know what to make of each other. But what starts off as uncertainty will soon bloom into an unspoken bond of trust and admiration, as with each day they're able to battle each others demons a little bit more. They are growing closer, fonder, and possibly more... (They're going to get married, obviously). EDIT : They, erm, got married. And... she loves him.
Albus Potter is someone not easily defined. Let's review Jack and Albus' acquaintance thus far. They meet. Not by any aforementioned plan, not really. It starts off perfectly normally. Then someone breaks. One day its her, another its him. Talk, cry, shout, splinter. Silence. And life goes on. Put a name for it if you will. A friendship by any other name would still smell as sweet.
Toby Cooper was taken in by Jack last summer, when he had nowhere to go. He's got a proper home now, but misses them enough to pop over for a meal occasionally.
Gabby Short is mostly friends with Max, but he's known to hang around Layabout Lane and annoy Jack. He thinks she secretly loves him. She doesn't.
Matthew Lestrange Jack's estranged constantly disappearing partner in crime
Aaron Marcheti†I wouldn't call them friends, but, they do get along quite well. Jack and Aaron have a strange relationship but they seem to be making it work.
Ariel Greyback was Jack's first fling. Care stemmed from concern and feeling, Jack experienced her first kiss with her werewolf friend.
Nemo Omara is Jack's ex-roommate and the man to ever really lower her defenses. Truly in love with him, it will be long before Jack can get over the importance he held in her life.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt and Jack do not get along, at all. It's all Albus's fault, really. It was dark versus not, and only one could have him. Katrina-Carlotta won that battle. The fact that she seriously lacks morals doesn't help all that much either.
Claire Bishop really isn't an enemy to Jack... but she can't bring herself to like the woman who almost married Max.
Raelyn Dyllan is Jack's estranged mother.
Gregory Dyllan is Jack's father who, currently, is the only one in her family who seems to have a good opinion of her.
Riley Dyllan is Jack's brother who had become increasingly distant. Once great friends, he now has a low opinion of Jack.
Skye Thomas is Sunny's mother, and Riley's girlfriend. She and Jack know little of merit about each other, but Jack is raising her daughter.
Sunny Dyllan is Jack's surprise niece. She now lives with Jack, as her parents are too irresponsible to raise a child.
Charlotte Dyllan†Jack graciously took Charlie in at the end of the summer after the authorities needed her to have guardian. Their relationship is based off of circumstance but may grow into something more.
Kipling Parsons is Jack's newly discovered half-brother, son of Greg. They have become very comfortable friends.
Goose Dyllan-Morrison is the latest adoptee of the Dyllan-Morrisons. Jack rescued him from a muggle hospital. He is actually of the Krum family line.

did somebody say ron weasley?
CREDIT to SIRIUS BLACK, YO ! at CAUTION!
for the template. do not remove credit or she shall remove your toes.

Last edited by Jack Dyllan-Morrison on Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

Jack Dyllan
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

Re: I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?

on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:38 am
Apply here

Code:

[img]100x100 icon of character[/img]
{category(s) here}
[font=geogia][color=#7B3D3D]Character Name[/color] character description here.[/font]

or if coding sounds horrendous right now

playby = (insert here)
character name = (insert here)
category(s) = (insert here)
description of relationship = (insert here)

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 am
description of relationship = Accidental roommates that just happen to make each other lunches, raise kids together, and be painfully in love. But it's really no big deal.
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate
Adrienne Reynolds
20 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Journalist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 am
Why did I not see this until now? Seriously. MY. GOD. This is the best thing ever. I saw the title of the thread and I didn't even care what it was about. Had to click.

Re the actual point of this, though:
I'm no sure where Jack would put anybody, exactly, but you've got Oliver, Darren, Keiran and Avery. I'm not sure if any of them actually go on there yet. But I felt obligated to say something constructive after going all Blahhh about this coding.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:43 pm
@Em : YES. THAT.

@Addie : I had this plot forever but only just now revamped and reposted it. I think Oliver and Keiran are the ones she has the strongest ties too, but Avery should get there if we do establish that KW post. Oliver is an old friend, and Keiran is more like "loose ally."

Adrienne Reynolds
20 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Journalist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:11 pm
Totally valid. I'd agree with that.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:29 am
Do you want to write up the bios for them? The relationship description?

NoneUnemployed
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Matt

View user profile

on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 am

{friends and the like}
Matthew LestrangeJack's estranged constantly disappearing partner in crime
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:15 am
UPDATED

View user profile

on Tue May 05, 2015 6:31 am

Friends I suppose
Aaron Marcheti†I wouldn't call them friends, but, they do get along quite well. Jack and Aaron have a strange relationship but they seem to be making it work.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum