I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Empty I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:38 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan
i can't go to pigfarts. it's on mars!
I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Tumblr_n5e9twzsXY1tytl5mo2_500

back to witches and wizards and magical beasts
{friends and the like}

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Kag5 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Sn07-1 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Joe_Jonas I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Xfxjxy I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 171961_original I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 045 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Untitled-987I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Drew_Fuller_047 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Zach_roerig_in_vd_s_01_7 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? RoyalsongstressMFTHOB014 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? ZH9dEFd I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Avatar_76f435e7dc96_128

oh my god. hermione, shut up!
{lovers and the like}

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Pp I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 100 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Avatar.233279.100x100

i love you all. except you, draco. i can't fecking stand you.
{foes and the like}

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 102837_original I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Mila_kunis_icon_by_weweronika-d47foev I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 92

the only thing of real value is that zefron poster
{family and the like}

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Meryl_streep_in_devil_wears_prada_2 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Untitled20 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 2rr49 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Rose%20Leslie%20-%20Interviews%20(121%20Icons)-2157487 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? 053 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Tumblr_inline_mrututIxZE1qz4rgp I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Penelope-James-james-mcavoy-13510664-100-100 I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Max-records-04-8327

I've finally found it, a place where I'm wanted
Chase Moor was Jack's best friend, though Jack could never seem to get friendships right. Jack held her while she died, and is often revisited by her in nightmares.
Andrew Thompson was really the first friend Jack ever really had. They fell out about the time he and Chase broke up, and Jack often wishes the two could have found a way to remain friends.
Jake Collins used to work under Jack at the Ministry. Jack has a level of trust in Jake and thinks him a competent worker.
James Sirius Potter is her wise-cracking, unbelievably studly buddy with a feline side-kick.
Vito Dee Symons is Jack's self-generated nightmare. a poltergeist created by her own adolescent emotions, she longs to fight all of the damage he creates, while completely unable to really hate him. He is currently 'deceased.'
Maximus Morrison is Jack's roommate; and as such, the pair still doesn't quite know what to make of each other. But what starts off as uncertainty will soon bloom into an unspoken bond of trust and admiration, as with each day they're able to battle each others demons a little bit more. They are growing closer, fonder, and possibly more... (They're going to get married, obviously). EDIT : They, erm, got married. And... she loves him.
Albus Potter is someone not easily defined. Let's review Jack and Albus' acquaintance thus far. They meet. Not by any aforementioned plan, not really. It starts off perfectly normally. Then someone breaks. One day its her, another its him. Talk, cry, shout, splinter. Silence. And life goes on. Put a name for it if you will. A friendship by any other name would still smell as sweet.
Toby Cooper was taken in by Jack last summer, when he had nowhere to go. He's got a proper home now, but misses them enough to pop over for a meal occasionally.
Gabby Short is mostly friends with Max, but he's known to hang around Layabout Lane and annoy Jack. He thinks she secretly loves him. She doesn't.
Matthew Lestrange Jack's estranged constantly disappearing partner in crime
Aaron Marcheti I wouldn't call them friends, but, they do get along quite well. Jack and Aaron have a strange relationship but they seem to be making it work.
Ariel Greyback was Jack's first fling. Care stemmed from concern and feeling, Jack experienced her first kiss with her werewolf friend.
Nemo Omara is Jack's ex-roommate and the man to ever really lower her defenses. Truly in love with him, it will be long before Jack can get over the importance he held in her life.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt and Jack do not get along, at all. It's all Albus's fault, really. It was dark versus not, and only one could have him. Katrina-Carlotta won that battle. The fact that she seriously lacks morals doesn't help all that much either.
Claire Bishop really isn't an enemy to Jack... but she can't bring herself to like the woman who almost married Max.
Raelyn Dyllan is Jack's estranged mother.
Gregory Dyllan is Jack's father who, currently, is the only one in her family who seems to have a good opinion of her.
Riley Dyllan is Jack's brother who had become increasingly distant. Once great friends, he now has a low opinion of Jack.
Skye Thomas is Sunny's mother, and Riley's girlfriend. She and Jack know little of merit about each other, but Jack is raising her daughter.
Sunny Dyllan is Jack's surprise niece. She now lives with Jack, as her parents are too irresponsible to raise a child.
Charlotte Dyllan Jack graciously took Charlie in at the end of the summer after the authorities needed her to have guardian. Their relationship is based off of circumstance but may grow into something more.
Kipling Parsons is Jack's newly discovered half-brother, son of Greg. They have become very comfortable friends.
Goose Dyllan-Morrison is the latest adoptee of the Dyllan-Morrisons. Jack rescued him from a muggle hospital. He is actually of the Krum family line.

did somebody say ron weasley?
CREDIT to SIRIUS BLACK, YO ! at CAUTION!
for the template. do not remove credit or she shall remove your toes.

Last edited by Jack Dyllan-Morrison on Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Empty Re: I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:38 am

Apply here

Code:

[img]100x100 icon of character[/img]
{category(s) here}
[font=geogia][color=#7B3D3D]Character Name[/color] character description here.[/font]

or if coding sounds horrendous right now

playby = (insert here)
character name = (insert here)
category(s) = (insert here)
description of relationship = (insert here)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Empty Re: I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters?

Post by Maximus Morrison Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 am

description of relationship = Accidental roommates that just happen to make each other lunches, raise kids together, and be painfully in love. But it's really no big deal.
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 am

Why did I not see this until now? Seriously. MY. GOD. This is the best thing ever. I saw the title of the thread and I didn't even care what it was about. Had to click.

Re the actual point of this, though:
I'm no sure where Jack would put anybody, exactly, but you've got Oliver, Darren, Keiran and Avery. I'm not sure if any of them actually go on there yet. But I felt obligated to say something constructive after going all Blahhh about this coding.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:43 pm

@Em : YES. THAT.

@Addie : I had this plot forever but only just now revamped and reposted it. I think Oliver and Keiran are the ones she has the strongest ties too, but Avery should get there if we do establish that KW post. Oliver is an old friend, and Keiran is more like "loose ally."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Totally valid. I'd agree with that.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:29 am

Do you want to write up the bios for them? The relationship description?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 am

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? ZH9dEFd
{friends and the like}
Matthew LestrangeJack's estranged constantly disappearing partner in crime

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:15 am

UPDATED
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue May 05, 2015 6:31 am

I'm tired, can't we just be Death Eaters? Avatar_76f435e7dc96_128
Friends I suppose
Aaron Marcheti I wouldn't call them friends, but, they do get along quite well. Jack and Aaron have a strange relationship but they seem to be making it work.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top