The Back Room - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Back Room - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Back Room

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Back Room - Page 3 Empty Re: The Back Room

Post by Simon Marek Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:49 pm

"Let's not pretend any of us care to debate intelligence with you, Monroe. Philosophy or not, it isn't productive. This is neither the time nor the place," Audriana cut in, effectively causing Ben's would-have-been retort to be kept silent. She was right, he felt; the siblings' negativity was merely making things take longer.

"In regards to your question," she continued, "the idea came into being when we saw how to events went. A Muggle wandered into the Leaky the other day, only to be verbally - luckily not physically - torn to bits by a known Death Eater. So we had extra proof that they were unamused with the situation. Second, after the last Prophet article was released, the majority of the Wizarding World, particularly those working in the Ministry, believed it without any proof. This idea, clearly, has merit. So, if we're all going to be frank, Monroe, might I suggest that you provide some insight, or at least a comment that is somewhat helpful, instead of tearing apart every little thing we say? It gets us nowhere, and makes people angry," Audriana pointed out. "Besides, if anyone here hopes to continue on, future interest or not, they ought to show some kind of interest now. Do remember that those of us who provide assistance now are more likely to be trusted down the road, and that we are more likely to seek those people out for help. Those who do not will likely be considered uninterested, and thus we shall leave them alone. Wouldn't want to bother anyone who didn't want to be here, after all," she concluded a bit too sweetly.

After that one, even Ben could admit to feeling uncomfortable - as though the hairs on the back of his neck were standing on end. He wasn't used to seeing Audriana show her anger, even if she felt it. But, more than that, she especially avoided having after people who might offer her help down the road. For someone so invested in picking up information and making allies, she wasn't doing a very good job.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

The Back Room - Page 3 Empty Re: The Back Room

Post by James Faulkner Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:05 pm

James listened to everyone and wondered if he would even be helpful in this idea. "I don't have much pull at the ministry but if the prophet gets it out. I know several gossip hounds that will spread it even further through the ministry." He suggested wondering if there was any way that he could get something else spread through out the ministry about this. He looked at Anya who seemed transfixed on the conversations in front of her. Then she looked over and gave a small shrug making him wonder what she was thinking about.

Anya sat there watching everyone wondering if she could get some pull from other sources. "I have some people I'm allied with that could help spread the word. I know they would be able to get it out to some death eaters without too much trouble." She said thinking of Orpheus and his friends that might be able to help with this. James looked at her with an eyebrow arched in an unasked question. Shaking her head to let him know she'd fill him in later. "Other than that I can see what I can do at St Mungos about it. I know some healers there and the person I was apprenticed by works there maybe I can get some feelers out there as well." She knew that also some other healers that worked there and knew they wouldn't think anything of her words should she ask them about it.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top