Well, Hello
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well, Hello  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well, Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, Hello  Empty Well, Hello

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 am

The deal is that. Cassiopeia here is a muggle and I nees some which or wizard here. With who she could meet and then we can devolpment things there.
It should be someone around her age which is then 14-17. Herself she is 15.

Cassie is sweet and friendly girl. She can get along with everyone quite well usually.
So far have her life been good. She has good family. She have began to notice weird things what she can't explain. So she might be someone around her age and then that person, who happens to be witch or wizards shows to her magical london or so.

It would be good if anyone is willing to do it.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello  Empty Re: Well, Hello

Post by Aria Haywood Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 am

I still need to do something with her!
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:26 am

Okiedoke! We have big plans coming for Muggle characters in April, but if you want to do a thread with Hadley, they can maybe have an accident with the new bits of magic that they can do? The new Prophet article should explain that, but if you're a bit confused, feel free to ask or check with me. Basically, it could be fun to have one of them accidentally break something without touching it, or something like that. Especially if Cass was the one who accidentally broke it and Hadley had to explain what was going on, maybe?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:11 am

That sounds good to me. Very Happy
Well I haven't read the last article I guess fully. Very Happy
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239