Warm Wishes (cecilie)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Warm Wishes (cecilie) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Warm Wishes (cecilie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warm Wishes (cecilie) Empty Warm Wishes (cecilie)

Post by John Walker Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:56 pm

John was washed and dressed early he looked at the wrapped gift he had on his night stand for cecilie he had found it after scowered every shop until he had found what he was looking for. He did up his last button and sat down on the bed as he slipped on his shoes he hoped she would like his gift , he'd even shaved clean and smelling his best all for her. Brushing his hair he picked up the small box turning it he placed it in his pocket and moved to his bedroom door.

Locking it he headed down to the main hall , walking in he saw others already there. He walked over to the refreshment table and took a cup as he waited for Cecilie to arrive. He hoped she would as he had not seen her all day and he wanted to hold her close to him, show her that she had been his only thought and reason to keep going at the school. He moved and lent against a wall cup in hand as he listened to the music playing around him.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Warm Wishes (cecilie) Empty Re: Warm Wishes (cecilie)

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Cecilie was already washed now she just had to get dressed but before that she had to do her nails away. After that was done and they were dry she did put on her dress, what she had just bought few days ago. She  did put on just lip gloss this time. She didn't really anything else really. She did put on her shoes and looked then at the mirror. She looked pretty. She smiled at her reflection there.

She soon walked her domitory room and closed the room. She even locked it, she was last one do go out anyways. She walked out of her common room. Down from the staires. Soon she was in front of Room where it was, probably Great Hall. Girl took a deep breath and walked in. She looked for John. She really had missed her very much, even if she just saw him yesterday. She soon spotted him and began to walk towards her boyfriends awhile smiling.

Outifit
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:42 pm

John fiddled with the lint in his pocket as he watched every one dancing and having fun his eyes trailed to the main doors. He could not help but smile broadly when he saw her standing completely   beautiful to him.  He walked over to behind her his hands moved around her eyes. “Is this a beauty I see before me.” He said softly then kissed her cheek lightly as he smiled. “I missed you so much Cecilie” He whispered as he moved his arms around her waist and held her against him, not caring who saw them. He heard the music change and moved to face her taking her hand in his own as he looked to the dance floor.

“Um...would you care to dance?” He asked as he stood holding both of her hands in his. He could not help himself but smile it was like things had finally started to become settled for him. Though he loved her with all his heart he knew only time would tell if their love would last, he hoped it would.  

John's gift
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Cecilie looked at John and smiled too. "Thanks," she said quietly when she called her beauty and nodded her head. "You don't look so bad too," she said there now. "I missed you too, John," she said with a small smile. She stood there her boyfrienda hands on her body and she closed to him. She didn't mind it at all.

'Yes, I would like to dance with you," she said there now witj a.smile. She couldn't stop smiling there too. She was just so happy to he here. She did love him with all her heart too and she hoped it would last for long time.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:15 pm

John took her hand in his and lead her to the dance floor, it was a slow dance so he placed his hand on her waist gently pulling her against him as he slowly moved with the ebb and flow of the music around them.

He looked into her eyes and smiled forgetting every one around them for now there was just the two of them. Even the world was gone he felt as if he floated on air each and every time he held her close. Soon the music stopped and he lent down kissing her gently.

"at least I didn't stand on any toes this time." He said with a chuckle.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Cecilie smiled when she was leaded to dance floor. She actually liked to dance but wasn't really big fan of slow dances. It was first event where she had such good opprunity to have slow dance with someone. She placed her free hand on his shoulder. She moved then in music rythm too.

Cece looked at his eyes too with a small smile on her face. All world around him disappeared too, he just saw him there. Everyone else like disappeared suddenly. She really liked to be close John, she felt then safe. When music finally ended and he kissed her then he did kiss back too.

"Well, that's good to hear," she said with a smile and kissed his cheek there now for reward not stepping on anyones feet.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm

John smiled as he felt her lips touch his cheek it was the best reward ever. " thank you." he said softly and took her hand in his as the room seem to fill again with people. " You want to sit, get something to drink?" he asked as he walked to the edge of the dance floor.

"I loved dancing with you Cecilie" he said softly then leaning closer he whispered softly to her " I love you" so softly that only she could hear it and he smiled as he still held her hand in his own. Reaching into his pocket he took out a small box.

"I got you this" he said opening it he showed her a gold ring with a crane on. " was told it brought good fortune.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Cecilie smiled too. "You're welcome," she said with a smile back. She nodded her head now there when he asked if she wants to sit and get a drink. "Yes I would like to have a drink and sit for awhile," she said with a smile.

"I loved to dance with you too, John," she said back with a smile. She smiled even more widely when he told to her thess three words what every girl likes to hear from boy who they love. "I love you, too," Cece did whisper back now.

She looked at that ring now and smiled. "It's beautiful and I love it, but you i love more," she said there now and gave her hand, so he could put that ring on. "Two gifts on one night. Amazing! Usually I get them only on my birthday and Christmas from parents and siblings," she had to say.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:27 pm

John got two drinks and sat down next to her it made his whole body warm when she said she loved him too. " I like to spoil you, make you feel special because you are special and beautiful to me." he told her. Now he watched the others dancing and chuckled.

"I wonder if inside me theres an old romantic trying to burst out" he siad and chuckled as he sipped his soda waist as he lent back against the wall of the hall one arm around her. For the first time he was happy and enjoying himself a at party, normally he would avoid them like they were bad and ether stay in his room or go for a walk. But right now he was happy to stay holding Cecilie in his arms all night long.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Cecilie smiled when John cams back with two drinks and gave one to her. "Well, that's sweet of you. Gifts are good and beautiful but still I don't need them really so much. All I need is you, who stays next to me and loves me as who I am," she told to him and kissed his cheek again. Well one gift she wanted but she wouldn't say out what it is and it would be bit earlier for it yet.

"Well probably there is. You never knew since you have never loved someone like this before," she told to him and did take zio from her drink. She was glad to be here with John. If it wasn't for him then she would be in her dorm room and reading or doing something else there. She liked to be in his arms, it made feel her safe. She looked at him and smiled. He was hers and no one else. She could say in his arms so long as it's possible, she doesn't wanna let go of him never but she knows they can't be always together, ever minute and every hour. At least right now she could enjoy the night.

"You can spoil me if you want. Probably even if I tell you stop giving me gifts i'm sure you still do it. I love to be so special one to someone. That all is still so new to me and I'm still trying to get used with all this. I know we have been together for awhile now already and I should be used with it but I'm not. I have never been treated so well by any boy before. And Iove you for treating be so well and special, I really do. I can't thank you enough what you have done for me," she did spoke there. Shr wasn't sure where it all came from now but all words were so true.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top