Students, students everywhere - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Students, students everywhere  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Students, students everywhere

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Students, students everywhere  - Page 2 Empty Re: Students, students everywhere

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Chloe always wondered what it would have been like if she had grown up with fully magical parents. She hated that her mother was to much of a coward to tell her own daughter that she was a witch. "It must be nice having family that has magic too." Chloe said with a slight frown. Her frown quickly disappeared when he called her my lady and bowed. She couldn't help but giggle a little. "I don't know a lot of spells, so I'll have to bring my books." She said to him with a blush starting to appear on her cheeks. Chloe started remembering the relationship that she use to have with her step-brother. It wasn't like that anymore. After Chloe's mothers death she had pushed him away. Actually she started pushing everyone away. Even some of the kids here at school who would ask her to many questions about her family.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm

John watched her and shrugged his shoulders " I guess" was all he said " we couldn't use it when dad worked for the rangers we had to be careful, its only since we came here that hes openly used it, books are good but actually doing and learning in practice is much better." He told her.

"look I'm free now if you are, and if you want to practice." He offered to her . " ow and don't worry if you hit me, trust me I've had worse" he told her with a smile as he finished his soda and tossed the can into the recycling bin.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Chloe thought about how it would be to hide her magic now that she could finally use it. She doesn't know if she would ever be able to do that. She took the last few bites of her sandwich before he spoke again. She looked up at him then smiled. "Right now? But wouldn't we get into trouble or something?" She asked him remembering that they weren't even suppose to be out of bed right now let alone practicing magic. Chloe then wondered what he meant by he'd been hurt worse. What could have happened to him for him to get hurt worse then during a practice?

"I guess. I don't have my practice robes on or my wand or anything. So I'll have to go get it first, if you don't mind me meeting you there. Unless you'd like to walk me to the Hufflepuff door and then wait for me there?" Chloe said to him with a smile, thinking about how nice it would be to have more time to talk to him. She might be to young for him, he might even be taken, but that doesn't mean that she can't do some harmless flirting. Chloe then stood up and took her plate to the sink, then turned around to face him.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:55 pm

John chuckled at how she spoke about how they would get in trouble. " Hum...you might be right about that, we can wait and find some place safe, maybe the room of requirement?" he said softly to her He could not help smile at how she went on about not having her things.

"Well an opponent won't have books or robes Chloe." He said sipping his soda that he held in his hand. He watched her close, he had a feeling she could be better than she was making out in time and with practice. He hoped to be her friend as long as he was at Hogwarts.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Chloe smiled when he said that might be right. Then she smiled more when he said they could use the room or requirments. "I've heard of that room. Isn't it like invisible or something like that?" Chloe asked him, remembering all the rumors that all the other first years like her told her.

"As long as I have my wand, right?" Chloe asked him knowing that you can't fight without a wand at least. Although it would be funny to watch them try and fight without wands. "So I guess we can go now then." Chloe said waiting to see if he said it was ok or not. At this point Chloe would follow him anywhere.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:04 pm

John chuckled at her eagerness to learn. He nodded at her mention of the room being invisible. " well its not invisible its a secret room within Hogwarts , that only appears when a person is in great need of it." He told her. " I've been there once so I know how to find it." He had of need of it when he had felt he needed time to think out where his life was going and as he had walked the door had appeared to him.

"Well...we are in need of a place we can practice in, in safety." He told her finishing his soda as he dropped it into the correct recycling bin and stood up smiling. He knew it was located on the seventh floor in the left corridor of the Hogwarts castle and has a hidden entrance opposite the tapestry depicting the attempt of Barnabas the Barmy to teach trolls ballet, that always made him smile when he saw it.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top