Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara]

Post by Pepper Brooks Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Pepper's smile, and mood, brightened considerably when she heard that Ciara would not be against them watching a game of Quidditch together. Honestly it was nice to have a plan to do something with someone, just to give her something to look forwards to that was concrete and definitely occurring.

"Well awesome, I'm sure when they put the notice out we can find one another. Probably in the Great Hall during feasts and such, you know, uhm, that might be a good time."

Pepper wasn't taking potions as a class, she didn't think that she would enjoy it or be very good at it, and so she focused her attention on classes that she would do well in. There was no point in getting a grade for a subject that was a fail, when you could simply take another and pass. She did however take charms, perhaps she would see her new acquaintance there.

"I take charms, it's mixed with transfiguration though." Pepper stated with a small hum "I don't take potions, I don't think I'd be very good."
Pepper Brooks
Pepper Brooks
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 65

http://awittynameofyourchoice.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanting to be someone [Pepper and Ciara]

Post by Ciara McGee Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Ciara was always up for fun and it would be so much more fun to watch the game than alone. She now have at least with who to talk awhile watching it. She just hopes game won't be between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw then they both will be cheering for opposite houses.

"Sure we can do it. Sounds like good idea. I'm sure we will meet around school for sure again," she said there with a smile now. She really liked it. "It will be good time for sure," she added then.

Ciara wasn't sure how good she was but will see soon but she thougt she was. She just liked mix things up and so on. So it sounded like good lesson for her. So far her first lesson went by good way.

"Oh I see. I thought of taking it too," she said there with a small smile. "Oh I didn't know it for sure at first too but It felt right class for me. So far I have done okay," she added there now.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top