That is Where I'll Be Found
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

That is Where I'll Be Found Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

That is Where I'll Be Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That is Where I'll Be Found Empty That is Where I'll Be Found

Post by Heather Ellison Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:24 am

It was her second night in the castle, and Nessarose couldn't help but worry that she might get caught again. That's why she had taken her books up to the Astronomy Tower late in the evening but not quite after curfew. After all, if she were found, she could head off towards the Dungeons but make her way off of the grounds before anyone realized she didn't belong there. So after her little trip down to the library, she was balancing several books in her arms as she nudged the door to the tower open.

It wasn't until she had chosen a spot by the edge of the observation deck that Nessa sank to the ground, spreading the books around her. She was doing research on pureblood families, trying to find herself a way into her parents' minds. But she also had to keep up with her promises to Gideon - things were changing, and she was doing anything she could to ensure that when the tide turned, she was on the right boat.

Leafing through the pages, she extended her legs in front of her, using the light from the sky and the Hogwarts windows to scan over the words. Unsure as to how much time she had, Nessa rushed through the chapters, trying to find something that would help her - on either front.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum