Character/Member of the Month: September
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Character/Member of the Month: September Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Character/Member of the Month: September

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character/Member of the Month: September Empty Character/Member of the Month: September

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:36 pm

It's that time, again! Be sure to congratulate those chosen this month! Smile

Character/Member of the Month: September TlBxRfn

Lilyanya Faulkner is played by Anya, who is fairly new to PA. Anya is active on the board and in the cbox, but has also created a character that filled a job role, and who is part of a subgroup on PA that has been looking for new members. We always love people who look around and fill in open jobs, as well as those who keep active. Anya has also been very kind about welcoming new members around the board, which we're sure is appreciated. Great job, Anya! Can't wait to see how Lilyanya's plot grows!

If you wish to, you're welcome to use this graphic for however long you wish:
Character/Member of the Month: September Lilyanya_zpsa6c52c9c

Character/Member of the Month: September Z6IH2Yj

Maki has been chosen as our new member of the month! Maki plays Christian O'Sullivan, Elizabeth Blackburn, and Hayley Sierra, and has been active around the board. Aside from just wanting to create characters that the site may need, Maki is appreciated because she makes characters that can interact with others on the board to help with their plots, and it keeps her posting as well as helps others find things to write about. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to starting those new threads and writing with you.

We know you won't see this until after your vacation, but you're welcome to use the graphic here if you wish to.
Character/Member of the Month: September Maki_zpsa844962f

Congrats, guys Smile

Last edited by Adrienne Poliakoff on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Character/Member of the Month: September Empty Re: Character/Member of the Month: September

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Gongarts you two, Anya & Maki!
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Character/Member of the Month: September Empty Re: Character/Member of the Month: September

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Congratulations girls! Very Happy
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Congrats! I've been waiting to see this c:

Wait a minute...
I thought there wasn't a MoM/CoM for September?

And also, "fairly knew"? Really Addie? I'm disappointed.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:03 pm

They're for last month. I don't recall any of the Admins saying we wouldn't have them.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Hm... Maybe I read the thingy for last year or something. I saw a post from Matt Lestrange. Don't remember where, though
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:20 pm

different awards, brice. the awards matt was doing weren't the same. the CoM and MoM have always been done by the admins.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Gillis Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 pm

For they're a jolly good fellow! For they're a jolly good Feeeeeeellooow! Which nobody can deny! (I know what you're thinkin... "they are girls!" and to that I say, CONGRATS!)
Benjamin Gillis
Benjamin Gillis
First Year Gryffindor
First Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Thank you all Smile
I really don't know what to say xD I'm here about two months or so, but posting with you literally become my daily activity and it's super fun and I love it, so thank you Very Happy
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top