Ordinary day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ordinary day  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ordinary day

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ordinary day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ordinary day

Post by Hayley Sierra Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Hayley was conceived, reliving that moment when he attacked her. If there wasn't for her mother, she'll probably be dead right now. Or she would be a vampire. "I wouldn't succeed in that if I was alone I guess. I had my mother behind me, if she wasn't there, I doubt that I would be here now." she smiled. She didn't notice her gloves before, she thought it's really hard to live as a vampire.She never actually thought about it before. Sure she knew a lot about them but she never imagined how hard it must be hiding from the light and not be able to enjoy the sun. Once again she looked at the bartender. Indeed he looked like a good guy. Hayley never trusted the look thou, but she decided to believe Anya.

Anya's reaction made Hayley choked. She cleared her throat, raising her eyebrows. "O boy, please tell me we're not talking about the same guy. Please tell me you don't mean Sebastien O'Sullivan?" she was looking the girl pleadingly, even though she knew the answer was yes. She looked away, biting her lip nervously "I'm not sure I should speak about it, he'll kill me if he finds out that I told someone. Well to someone who knows him." when she said she's his best friend, Hayley looked her curiously and all the worry disappeared. "Sebastien has a best friend? He has a friend?" It was stupid question, Hayley knew it, but she had to say it. It was more rhetorical, but she really couldn't imagine her cousin with friends.
"No, I ment, when were you bitten?" she said, also thinking about Sebastien, but she was thinking about Seb with friends.
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:48 pm

"Yes I do mean Sebastien O'Sullivan, I can't believe he was bitten." Lilyanya said looking down at her hands. "It's sad that we were human once but now we both creatures that everyone fears. I won't tell him I know I'll let him tell me when he is ready to say so. I'd never push him to tell me anything and he knows that." Lilyanya smiled softly and looked at Hayley. "Yeah I'm his friend, our friendship didn't start out very well. We were in classes together for the longest time, the teachers kept pairing us together. We started getting to know each other slowly through books, you might say that books is what brought us together as friends." She said smiling at the memories. "I remember the first time we started talking without arguing we were reading about something in the library at Hogwarts. Seeing him with his face in a book was what made me think differently of him. The concentration on his face made me giggle and he looked at me like funny." Laughing softly.

"I was bitten when I was twenty-two and I'm now twenty-seven, so I've been a vampire for five years now. Don't tell Bastien that though, I don't want him to think I was hiding it from him. Even though I was technically, I didn't want him to think differently of me when we would meet up." Lilyanya said softly looking at Hayley. "I would always make sure that we would meet when the sun wasn't visible in the sky. I know he probably thought that it was strange meeting on cloudy day all the time. I couldn't help it, I didn't want to tell him then but I want to tell him though I don't know how."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm

She was quiet for few seconds. Talking about Sebastian with a girl who she just meet felt wrong. But on the other hand, talking about this with someone was relaxing. She kept the secret from Christian and she wasn't so sure for how long can she keep doing it. Anya obviously knew Sebastien and if they were close friends, then Hayley can trust her. She fidgeted in her chair.
"It's not fair, the thing that happened to him. It's just too much. As you probably know he is a little, well a lot, difficult. But you can't blame him." she sighed, nervously passing hand through her hair.
"It's just weird to me cause he never speaks of his private life. We grew up together, he's like brother to me. I can really say that he was the one who raised me. But he never felt... like sharing his private informations. Funny, but I really thought that he wasn't close with other people."

She closed her eyes imagining the scene in the library. Sure it had to be the library, where else could he find a friend? But something else interrupted her thoughts. "Wait, how old are you? Because I'm 21, and Christian is 24 and we were spending a lot of time with Sebastien so if you two were friends, how come we never saw each other in school? Or maybe we did, but it was long time ago." she said the last sentence more to herself.

"Oh you're twenty seven, so you probably don't remember me. I changed a lot anyway." she was playing with her empty glass while she was listening to Anya. "Usually I'm good with keeping secrets. Besides that, Sebastien and I.. we had a fight so we're not speaking right now." She was looking in her hands, thinking about what she said. She looked at Anya before she started speaking "Sebastien is a liar. That's the fact. He'll never tell you what's on his mind, he'll never tell you what happened and so on. Yeah, he is difficult." she stopped for a moment "But if you wanna tell him something, then better go straight to it. If I was a vampire I would probably say something like 'Bastien, I was bitten, I'm a vampire now' and he would.. I don't really now. He would be shocked at first but I doubt that he would hate me for that. So, if you ask for my opinion, just tell him. Then he'll tell you his secret."
Biting her lips, she was staring at the glass. "He needs help, and I can't help him right now. I'm struggling whether to tell Chris or not. I gave Bastien ultimatum, that if he doesn't tell truth to Christian, I will. He has to know. Anyway, if I can't help him, someone must. You need help too. He can help you." she smiled weakly.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Lilyanya smiled and said, "I'm not one to push things with Bastien, I know he's a very private person. He's also stubborn and sometimes a pain in the butt, then again so I am." She smiled when Hayley said they grew up together. "It was a long time before we became close but now it's a good friendship. We meet up with each other every month and I look forward to it every time." She bit her lower lip thinking that she shouldn't say anymore but Hayley could be trusted. Fidgeting with the fringe on her leather gloves softly she looked up and smiled softly.

"I think I might remember you from school but it's hard to tell. I kinda was always in a fight with Bastien it seemed, he was really stubborn in school. I swear he was more Ravenclaw than he was Slytherin." Lilyanya said laughing softly. "Yeah I've changed a little since going there, I grew my hair out more. I'll tell him when I see him next, I just hope that he won't think I'm a monster. I know he's a werewolf now but a vampire is much more different. Considering I drink blood and can't stand the sunlight, before my parents used to joke to me about being a vampire. It was simply because i spent more time inside reading than I did outside playing." Hearing her say that Sebastien need help was all the words that were needed. "I'll help him if he'll let me, we can help each other. He's my friend and I will do everything in my power to help him, I don't want him to think he's all alone because he's not."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:52 pm

She laughed "Indeed he is. I hate that, I'm not an expert when it comes to reading people, especially when it comes to Sebastien. He's stubborn, but I'm even worst. So I can't say that I respect his privacy, I'm always trying to know what's happening in his life, because you know, I care about him, he's my brother after all." It wasn't strange that Sebastien was untrusty, so that she needed a time to get his trust. Sebastien she knew wasn't that friendly. And when she thinks a little more, she doesn't really know him. She doesn't know much things about his life, she knows just what he tells her, and the stories he tells are usually made up. That fact made her frown.

Talking about Sebastien in school made her smile sadly. "Sebastien kinda hates himself for being Slytherin, or at least he used to. His mother was Ravenclaw, and so was his brother. But I can't really imagine him as a Ravenclaw. I think that he would drowned in Ravenclaw."
Hayley couldn't resist small smile "Sweetheart, don't be scared about telling the truth to Seb. In his mind, you'll never be bigger monster than he is, no one can."
"The problem is, he won't let you. He believes that he's strong enough to fight with all of these alone, but the ugly truth is that he's not strong at all. At least when it comes to things like this."
She stopped for a second, thoughtful looking at the girl like she's some kind of a puzzle which she can't solve. "You sound like you really love him."
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:17 am

Lilyanya smiled and said, "Yes he is very difficult to read or even understand sometimes. Even when we were in school together he always seemed distant in a way. I hated that I could never read him because he keeps all of his emotions in and never shows them." Sighing she took another drink from her cup finishing it off. Knowing that she need more of it, she looked over at the bartender and he nodded knowing that she needed a refill. He came over and took the cup replacing it with another that was full, he muttered something under his breath as he walked away. Lilyanya smiled as she looked at Hayley and took another drink from her new cup.

"Maybe that's why me and him got along after a little while. I mean there are still times that we argue or bicker but we understand each other." She said as she looked around the pub listening to every word that Hayley said. "I'm gonna do my best to let him know that he doesn't need to face his demons alone. I know that he thinks that he's strong enough for anything but I agree most things no one is strong enough for alone." Lilyanya looked at her her eyes wide when she said that she loved Sebastien. If she was still living her face would have blushed a deep red from embarrassment. "Am I that transparent? Well I know i can't be because not even Bastien knows, it was only recently that I realized that i was. I know nothing would ever happen between us simply because we've been friends too long but a girl can still dream can't she?" Lilyanya said truthfully as she remembered exactly when she stopped kidding herself and admitted to it. "Please don't tell him, I don't want it to change things between us. He's a great guy but I'd rather have him as a friend than to lose him altogether."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Sebastien was almost six years older that Hayley. They were together on Hogwarts for two years and she doesn't remember a lot from that period, but she would certainly remembered Sebastien hanging out with friend - girl friend. But now, when she's thinking about it, she realizes how little she actually can remember. Imagining Seb sharing his secrets - even his book - with someone else (who is actually a living person), was still a bit weird and unbelievable to Hayley.
When bartender came she ordered tea. It was late and drinking tea in the night hours was some kind of her ritual. Thinking about all of that, she curiously moved her gaze too Lilyanya. "Hey, can you drink something besides blood?" She assumed that the blood was the only thing that they needed for normal living, or for living at all, but she never thought about their lifestyle actually.

Hayley was listening carefully, she was absorbing words like she's a sponge. But it all lost the purpose when Anya literally admitted she was in love with Sebastien. She was trying to keep her mouths shut, but she couldn't so she gasped. But it was all clear, it was strange that she didn't noticed that before. And it was even more strange that Seb didn't realized it. At the end, she was smiling but a bit sad.
"There's a big difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. And you don't have to worry about it, Sebastien and I, we don't talk about these things. He'll never hear about this from me." she stopped for a second, watching a girl in front of her. She couldn't possibly know that Anya and Sebastien were like, friends. And she never imagined that she'll meet someone, besides her family, who likes Sebastien. "I think I agree with you on this one. I'm not good when it comes to love and relationships, well I am, I just have different opinions of all of that, so you probably shouldn't listen to anything I say. Anyway, it may be better if you don't tell him, you know him. That would probably shocked him, I think he would runaway, like forever."
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Lilyanya thought about it and said, "I don't think so, I haven't really tried. Mainly because i'm afraid something will happen if i do but then again there's a chance i could. I read somewhere that vampires are able to eat pastries or blood flavored suckers from Honeydukes. So I'm gonna guess that we are able to eat things such as that. Though i'm not sure about drinking something other than blood." She tried to remember anything else the book said about it but came up empty. She took her cup and drank from it then looked around the pub wondering many things about being a vampire. "I mean being changed at twenty-two I was able to look up a lot of information but sometimes no one knows. I wish i was able to speak to another vampire about such things so i know what i am able to do or not do."

Anya smiled softly, "I know there's a difference between them and I also know that telling him at all will result in something bad. I am in love with him, keeping it from him is what I have to do. I don't want to lose him as a friend even if that's the only thing we will ever be." She said sighing softly knowing that her secret was safe. "See that the thing I have no one to talk to about it because my brothers wouldn't understand. They would want to hunt him down and give him a 'talk' which in their words is a reprimand. I'm not good with love or relationships period, I always end up scaring them away or they end up wanting me to change them. Yeah it would shock him and more than likely he would run away." Anya said softly wanting to just run away but that felt like the wrong thing for her to do that point. "What's more sad is that if I ever do get married, I'll never be able to have children or a regular life. I'm stuck just as I am and nothing changes that fact no matter how hard I try. When I was first changed I would wish on a star every night to change me back but it never did. Now I've come to realize that sometimes bad things happen to good people and fate is the one who decides it for you whether you want it to or not."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:45 pm

She was listening carefully, spreading her eyes more and more as she was realizing how hard it actually was. While she was in school, she learned a few things about vampires. She dated a vampire and she learned a little more. And once, in the desire to try new things, she even thought about becoming one. She shuddered, thanking herself for choosing to stay human.
"Damn, being vampire really sucks." she said quietly while imagining herself drinking blood.  
She hugged herself, looking around the pub. Waiter brought her her juice and she thanked him. She kept her gaze on that juice for a few seconds, imagining it was blood. Well, if she was a vampire, blood would probably be delicious, wouldn't it? She had a desire to ask Anya about it, but she didn't. At the end, she had her borders. One day, maybe, she will, but not today. She had a lot of questions actually, but she felt like it wasn't time for them.
After a short break, she shrugged and looked at her "I guess you can always find someone you can talk to. I seriously doubt you' re the only vampire in London." she smiled, then took a sip of her juice.

All that love story made Hayley rolled her eyes. She didn't mean nothing bad, it was just her habit. A bad one, as it turned out.
Anya was in bad position and Hayley understood her. Even though she has totally different view about love and relationships, she was ready to help Anya as much as she can. Being in love with someone and not being able to express feelings was hard for sure.
Hayley was for the truth all the time. If you love someone then tell them. If you're too scared to say something, then get over it. But in situations like this one, it was more complicated.
"Your love story is kinda sad." she frowned and then added "But, I'm optimistic. I believe that there is good in everyone, and that everything will be just fine. And listen, I know you know me like, five minutes, but if you need someone to talk to, about anything, I'm here." she smiled cheerfully. Hayley felt some kind of a relief, that strange feeling she felt every time she done something good. It felt great, she loved it. "Yes, you probably won't have children. But hey, it's not the end of the world! You can always adopt. And you don't even have to be married to do that. And listen, your life may look like living hell now, but you don't know what will happen tomorrow. It's a new day mate, new fights."
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Lilyanya smiled and said, "Yeah it really does suck but sometimes it has it's perks. Mainly because my brother's can't sneak up on me anymore." She smiled softly as she looked at Hayley. "The only thing is will they be willing to talk to me, i know most of them keep to themselves." She started playing with a string on her glove that came off with no problem. Looking at her smiling and said, "To us blood does have a certain type of taste that's appealing to us. Sorry I just saw a curious look on your face and most of the time that's what people wonder."

Anya smiled weakly and said, "It's a pathetic love story and I know that it will never be. I wouldn't mind adopting children who no longer have a home or a family. The only thing that sucks though is I'll never grow old or die." She drank the last from her cup setting it down. "Yeah tomorrow is a new day and I just hope it's better than this one right now. I do have to say though something good did come out of being here today." Lilyanya leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed over her stomach as she looked around.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top