FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting Empty FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting

Post by Flint Cotnoir Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 pm

FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting Maddenface_zps96643c4f
flint léonce cotnoir
Twenty-six years old
Former Ravenclaw
Writer & Would-be Revolutionary

Flint is a very passionate, driven young man.
His main drives currently are finding a way to fight
the system, particularly the Marriage Act, and trying
to overcome his current writer's block.

FRIENDS;;
Flint has a tendency to drift off, or rant.
Any friends would have to be a little patient,
but probably have similar beliefs.
He's generally fun to be around when not in
revolution-mode, so I can see a few close
friends and rather more friendly acquaintances,
and folk he was friends with at Hogwarts.

ENEMIES;;
Anyone who agrees with Ministry policy fits
here perfectly. Flint has a strong sense of social
justice and cannot abide the Ministry in it's
current form, or anyone who defends it.
Also the multitude of people his outspokenness
and passionate rants may antagonise.

ROMANCE;;
Love isn't on Flints radar but that's no reason it
can't happen. At heart he is a dreamer, and so
anyone who can inspire him and make him
think creatively will attract his attention. He is
often blind to approaches, such is his driven nature,
but with a good enough idea anything can happen

If Flint interests you please leave a post, or PM, and we can bat ideas around!
Flint Cotnoir
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting Empty Re: FLINT COTNOIR ;; plotting

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:12 am

DIBS. DIBS. SENDING EVERYONE.

I think Kip Parsons and his half sisters might be perfect friends for Flint. Kip is trying to become Minister one day so he can make the world better, and he has a circle of friends who are brilliant in their own ways. They meet all of the time and discuss human nature, their government, philosophy, etc. He is also the same age as Flint, so they could be Hogwarts friends.

Jack is Kip's halfsister. Ex-Order of the Phoenix, Leader of The Knight's Watch (irony given your playby), an Unspeakable, etc. One of her main goals right now is taking down the marriage law. I can see them getting along. Perhaps they meet via Kip and become drinking buddies/partners in crime/etc.

I have more but those would be good starters.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Cotnoir Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Oooh groups discussing politics! That would absolutely be Flint's wheelhouse. I get the impression that he would be a little bit bitter about Kip graduating early, despite them being schoolfriends, so that could be fun. I'd say they've probably been out of touch for a while, since Flint's been busy and it appears Kip has too, so we could have them reconnect and then have Flint hang out and enforce his angry attitude on the meetings? And totally try to push Kip to become Minister and inflict Flint's crazy revolutionary ideals on the world xD

And of course Flint would be right there with Jack where the marriage law is concerned, that's basically the biggest thing in his life right now. I think between this little bundle we could have some good threads and plotting about generally being angry and escalating anger. I'm excited!
Flint Cotnoir
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Why don't you send Flint to this thread to run into Kip? https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19199-wedding-of-the-decade#392590

Perhaps that's where Jack and him can meet. Or we can say they know of each other from the riot against the Ministry or something. She's been really open about fighting the law, so maybe instead he seeks her out. It'd be easy enough finding her address. If he said he knew Kip, she'd trust him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:28 am

Flint probably knows Chocola Meilleure from Hogwarts. She was year younger than him. But she was in hufflepuff house but they still could have met before. But Cho became distance with all her friends and with people who she knew after graduating. She spent last 6 years on traveling. Now she ia finally settle it in London, she found a job now and yeah soon will move out from parents house too.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariella Rhodes Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:33 am

Flint&Ariella
I think these two can be friends, that somewhat have arguments together here and there. Ariella is four years younger than Flint so they most likely have not met at Hogwarts. They might have met while she was shopping around Diagon Alley or just walking around a park somewhere outside of Hogwarts. What do you think?
Ariella Rhodes

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top