Long time no see - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see - Page 3 Empty Re: Long time no see

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:13 pm

He felt like he got a punch in his face. Hard one. For a moment he couldn't breathe. His brain was preoccupied with just one thought. She knew. She somehow found out. It was the only logical explanation. Bastien thought she'll need more time to figure this out, but she surprised him, one more time in a day. That must broke some kind of record. He thought he'll have more time, and this scared the hell out of him. Lilyanya must hate him now. Although he didn't openly lied to her he kept the truth just for himself. Okay, himself and Hayley, though he didn't wanted for Hayley to know she found him nearly dead, covered with their bites, along with cuts, and one plus one give two, right? He knew he should be grateful for her saving him, but honestly, he wasn't. Maybe it would be better if he's dead.

Sebastien sat silently, his eyes never breaking contact with Lilyanyna's eyes. Although he couldn't see her, yes he was looking at her all the time but his mind was elsewhere. He felt pounding in his ears, his mouth became dry, his sight unfocused. Is that the feeling you have when you think it's over. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. When he open his eyes they were completely calm, he was completely calm. It was ruined. Everything. He was all alone again. Maybe it was meant to be so, from the begining. It was just one question he wanted to find an answer before he completely disappears from her life. He was sure she wanted that, although she still didn't say it aloud. "Who told you?"
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Lilyanya sighed as she picked up her chair and sat it close to his own chair. Sitting back down she said, "No one told me, I don't even know what it is your hiding. I do know that you are hiding something, I want you to trust me enough to tell me. I will never hate you Sebastian, it's not possible for me to hate you. Whatever happened to you I will always be here for you, do you think i'll walk away from what you are when you freely accepted what i am?" She pulled off her gloves and placed them on the table before she took his hand. "Please Bastien, talk to me." Lilyanya pleaded as she looked at him

Lilyanya wasn't going to give up on him telling her himself what he was. She also wasn't going to betray what she already knew about him from Hayley. She wanted so badly to mess up his cleverly construed self discipline when it came to showing his feelings. Anya however knew that no matter what she wasn't going to abandon Sebastien no matter what. Taking one of her hands she placed it on his cheek lifting his face so she could look at him better. "Please Bastien tell me," Anya begged him with a pleading look in her eyes willing him to tell her everything.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 pm

"It was Hayley. Wasn't it?" Sebastien asked quietly. He needed to talk with his cousin. He could suffer their prying but this was something private, something that affects him and only him. She had no right to spill that out to someone she just met. At least he thought so since he has never seen two of them together. He knew Hayley is bubbly but he thought she'll respect his decision. Sebastien knew he need to talk with her, about extension of time limit she gave to him for telling Christian, but he delayed it. Now he guessed he need to do that sooner than later. Of course if she hasn't already told Christian everything.

He moved Anya's hand from his cheek. Bastien found that gest pity and he didn't need that. His own regret is pretty enough, he doesn't need more. "I'm running once a month on all four and I have a tail. Not a big deal." Yes, it was. He hated living because that one night in the month. Being werewolf ruined everything. A few times he even thought about suicide but he was too selfish to make that happen. This O'Sullivan liked needed having control over situation more than everything, and once a month he was losing it completely. Beautiful.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 am

Lilyanya looked at him seriously and said, "Bastien please understand what i'm gonna say okay? I'm a vampire and i can tell when someone is a human or when someone is slightly off. Remember I've been a vampire for five years and you feel different, you I'm sorry to say smell different." She hated the fact that her statement made her sound like a dog. "I'm not trying to weird you out but being dead a lot of my senses are open including the sense of smell. I hate it but it helps in certain areas i guess," She sighed softly thinking about everything and hoping that Hayley didn't get into trouble with Sebastian.

Anya looked at him and smiled softly, "At least you still have a heart beat. You don't know how much i would give to be a werewolf instead of what I am. I'm nothing more than someone worse nightmare come to life. It's been five years and I am no where close to finding the man who turned me. I'm also afraid to find anyone else who is like me because I don't know what would happen." She pulled her hands back across the table and began pulling her gloves back on. "I know that being a werewolf is hard and no matter what there's no control over it. I will never think differently of you ever. Your still the same Bastien I know and love." Hearing her phone go off in her pocket she picked it up and it was her alarm. Sighing deeply she looked at Sebastien, "I have to go, I have to eat and I don't like to do so in public. I'll see you around Bastien, don't be a stranger." Getting up she pecked him on the cheek grabbed her cloak and walked out of the door. Throwing her cloak about her shoulders pulling the hood up she mentally kicked herself. 'What were you thinking Anya? Why in the heck did you say that to him about love? And why did you kiss him on the cheek? Ugh you are so stupid!' Anya thought in her head. 'Next time just kick yourself before you do something like that. You seriously need to keep your cool when your around him.' Stopping halfway down the street from where they met Anya put her hand on her forehead. "I'm such an idiot and he probably is going to never want to see me again. I don't blame him either, ugh i'm such an idiot." She jumped slightly when her phone buzzed again alerting her again. "Yeah, Yeah I know I hear you."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Sebastien raised his eyebrows when she said the thing about his smell but he didn't say anything. His scents were the same as while he was human unless on the full moon so he didn't notice any of that. He doubted he could care if he could either. If he could chose being a werewolf or a vampire he doubted what would be his decision. Both sides were bad enough but also both sides had their good sides. Vampires had better scents and werewolves had...none. Yes he could eat normal food but that was the only good side of being a werewolf although he had never been a vampire so he couldn't tell which one is better for sure.

He sighed as she continued speaking. Like heartbeats were some award. Being a werewolf was nothing better than being a vampire. Vampires are slaves of the Sun while werewolves are slaves of the Moon. Moon or Sun you're slave. Bastien chose to stay silent. He was already tired of fighting with everyone and he certainly didn't want to fight with her. Lilyanya was the only person who was standing him, and she wasn't forced to do so like his family is. Family loyalty is the only thing that keeps Christian, Hayley and him together, if there is no bond he was sure they would left. Why would they stay? Why would everyone suffer being in his company? Somehow Lilyanya did all this without any complaints. He wasn't sure why she refused to leave him even when he tried to make her do so, and he did it many times thinking she would be happier that way, but she simply refused to go. Sometimes he was grateful for that. Sometimes. But today he chose to remain silent. If he say something he would make everything worse.

He stiffen when she gave him a kiss on a cheek but he stand still. Bastien couldn't say he wasn't surprised by that gest but he didn't said anything. Usually Lilyanya respected his confines about not touching unless it was necessary but he guessed she did it to make him believe she had nothing against him being a werewolf. That must be the reason. What else could it be?
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:42 am

Lilyanya stood in the middle of the street as people walked past her giving her a wide berth. She looked around and pulled out her wand sending a message to someone to meet her. She didn't want to leave knowing that she rarely got to see Sebastien and wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.
Three minutes later someone was in front of her with a large metal water jug holding it out to her. Giving him money from her pouch at her side, she unscrewed the cap and took a large swallow of the contents within it. Anya waiting until she finished the entire thing before turning to walk back to the cafe.

Entering it once again and sat back down across from Sebastien. "Sorry I took off so quickly, I needed to get something before anything bad happened." She said not making eye contact as she kept her hands in her lap. "Oh whenever you have time I wanted to show you something I found. It's a book, I thought it was nice, I found it in the forest one night. It seems like it would be a good book to read, I thought you might like it though." She wanted him to see it in hopes that he might like it. She never knew which books Bastien liked to read and she tried to make sure they were books that might entertain him. She was forever was finding books in unlikely places that seemed that were abandoned.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm

There are just a few things that could surprise Sebastien, and seeing Lilyanya coming back was one of them. He thought he already went away. Left him forever, and now she's back and taking her seat again. He was sure that the word surprise is written all over his face but he didn't cared. She came back.
Why she went out in the first place then? Her answer was sufficiently vague to make him want to start asking questions but he waited. Maybe she'll explain herself, maybe, but most likely not. He needed to accept her decision no matter how much he did not like it. It's her choice.

"A book?" That word occupy his attention. He loved reading but it was difficult for him to find a proper book to read. Not every book is interesting, and he was quite finicky so finding books for reading was even harder. He doubted he will like the book Lilyanya found, he knew what kind of books she likes and although he could read them too he could find more interesting books, but he didn't make advance decisions before even hearing what the book is. Thought he was glad for changing of the subject.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:56 pm

"Yes a book, I found it in the park not far from my house. I have to clean it up a bit but after that it will look brand new. It kills me that most people don't know how to take care of books properly honestly it's not that hard." Lilyanya said smiling softly as she asked the waiter for something sweet. "The reason I had to leave earlier is because," She paused since the waiter came back then she started again when he left. "I had to get something to drink otherwise I'd be kinda scary. I don't like having to leave like that but if a vampire doesn't eat they go into a blood lust." Her last words were lowered so that no one could hear it.

Lilyanya smiled and said, "James is got a job as a Dragon Keeper for the ministry. He says he really likes his job and that it's a lot of fun. Then again my twin always had a thing for doing some stupid and dangerous stuff. I guess dragons is the best thing to keep him from landing his butt in muggle jail." shaking her head as she remembered at how excited he was at getting the job. She was scared for her twin considering that they were really close. She didn't want anything to happen to him while working the dragons he loves. "He says he's already has about five of them right now that he's taking care of. Funny thing is only one of them is female and he's says that he has to call in someone who can help with the irritable one." Lilyanya said laughing softly but hoping he could hear that it was slightly strained.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top