Long time no see - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time no see

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 pm

He hasn't noticed he's squeezing his cup until he spilled his coffee. Lilyanya's story left him stunned. Why something happen to all the people he knows? Something bad, usually. He was such a bad friend, if he could call himself like that, he didn't notice anything. Okay, he noticed she's acting different but nothing more. Sometimes his possibility observations was disappointing.
It's ironical. On the last time they saw each other they were both humans, but the next time, today, they were both turned into something, unwillingly. In the opposite species, she was now a vampire and he's a werewolf. Wonderful.

Sebastien was familiar with the nightmares, he has them too, that was the worst part. He touched her hand, from some reason people found that gest comforting and although he didn't get it but he would tried anything.
"You won't end up like him." She sounded like she stopped living on the they she was bitten, instead to keep moving. All this made him feel even worse for not telling her what he became. He was reconciled with his, well, changes, now but he still wasn't ready to share that with the world. Registration in the Ministry was the only compromise he did.
"And I'm not going anyway." He looked at her seriously, he meant every word he said.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Lilyanya looked up at him and smiled softly, "I'm so scared Bastien, I don't wanna end up like him but I feel like i'm going to." She said putting her other hand on top of his feeling slightly comforted. "I'm glad that you won't be, I know it sounds selfish but I was afraid that i was going to lose you. I feel lost Sebastien, I don't want to have live like this for the rest of my life. I'm so scared that I'm gonna hurt someone because of how strong I am now." She said softly keeping his hand in both of hers looking down again. "My brother's though think that it's the greatest thing in world. My younger brother thinks that he can get me to scare off the bullies. My older ones still think they're stronger than me." She laughed softly.

Remembering he wanted to tell him something she looked up. "What did you want to tell me Sebastien? And please don't tell me that it doesn't matter, I want you to talk to me please." She said looking at him wanting to be someone he confided in. "You can tell me anything you know that right?" She said softly wanting to know anything he was willing to tell her. "You also know that I would never force you to tell me either. I'll always be here for you Sebastien no matter what happens."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:31 am

"You won't. As long as you know who you were before all that happen." Again, he truly understand how she feels, mostly because he is so scared he'll bite someone during the full Moon. Sebastien liked having control, and during the time he's werewolf he hasn't had not a bit of it. It's true he is strong as a regular human being almost all month he also knew how stronger he is during the full moon, and he couldn't imagine being strong like that everyday until the death, someone would surely find that fun, but Bastien wasn't one of them, he liked being regular human, something Lilyanya nor he would never be again. Ex-Slytherin bit his lip to stop himself for telling to Lilyanya what he thinks about her brothers, they acted like idiots. It's easy to make fun of something if you hadn't tried that, yet.

Sebastien perched on a stool, since she remembered him he wanted to tell something to her every position he took was not comfortable as it's been before. He took his cup pretending to drink although it was empty. He needed more time, he was ready to tell her it doesn't matter when she turned down that option. Wonderful. "I.." He watched his cup, avoiding Lilyanya's gaze "I just found out I have a daughter." He told all that in one breath, if he took a break to breathe he was sure he couldn't finish the sentence. Telling that to someone still felt awkward. Not just telling, the emptiness he felt. Although he had a daughter he didn't felt nothing for her, not even a parent's love, nothing, he felt completely dumb. Bastien decided he'll meet his daughter just because it's her mother's last wish and it's his duty, not because he suddenly feel like a dad, he could technically be her dad, but he doubted he'll ever feel that way.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:14 am

"Thank you Bastien, I know that I'm still me before I was bitten. There are sometimes where I have to remind myself that I can't eat regular food or drink." Lilyanya said looking down at the cup in front of her and pushed it away slightly. "I just wish that my brothers wouldn't tease me about it. They are a bunch of idiots but they try to cheer me up slightly in their own way. I hate that I have to drink..." She looked around slightly with her eyes lowering her voice. "..Blood to survive, it makes me sick knowing that i have to. At least if i was a werewolf i could escape to the woods or somewhere secluded where I couldn't harm anyone." Lilyanya said as she put her hands in her lap and laced them together.

"You have a daughter? What her name?" Lilyanya asked softly looking at him. "You don't have to tell me her name if you don't want to. How old is she?" She looked at him and thought that he would be a good dad. Her heart than sank because she knew now that she would never be able to have children. She made sure she kept her disappointment of not being able to have children off her face. Lilyanya knew that if she truly wanted to have kids she could adopt but she felt saddened by the fact she'll never feel one grow inside her. "Did her mother not wanna tell you until now?" She asked wondering but didn't want to pressure him.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:34 pm

„At least you can't get fat now.“ He knew it's a silly joke but he needed something to cheer her up and nothing else he couldn't thought of anything better than this. His imagination has dried up lately. Sebastien knew he need to fix that, everyone else will start suspect he's not like he used to be before, and he couldn't let that happen, for them to think he's ill. Sooner or later someone would forced him to go to St. Mungo and when the healers tell him he's werewolf, like he doesn't know already, they may hear that, and than they would look at him differently, with pity in their eyes. „This coffee isn't that good anyway.“ It was true, the coffee was awful, he needed to find a place with better coffee, he couldn't start his day without it, and he was too lazy to make it by himself. Bastien choked with his coffee when she mentioned werewolves. It's true that they can eat human food, but he thought there is a high price for that, their bones were cracking once a month and than they loose all the control they had. That is not just an idyllic. „Werewolves aren't privileged either. At least I heared so.“

„Obviously.“ Sebastien gave her the same answer he gave to Christian. He was pretty sure both them were shocked with that since he was pretty sure they knew he has never wanted a child. He still doesn't want it, nothing has changed, well nothing but the fact he has a child now. „I found out a few days ago. Her name is Barbara, and she's 11.“ Bastien prayed that Lilyanya will not start counting how many years he had then. One person telling him he became a father when he was a child was enough, he didn't need any more reminders. He had no idea that his friend can't have children anymore, not since she became a vampire, he has not been interested in other species nor their reproducing, and than he became one of other species. Karma is such a hellcat. „Her mother had no intention at all to tell me, except in the case of her death.“
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Lilyanya laughed when he said that she wouldn't have to worry about getting fat. "Yeah well I'm gonna miss eating my favorite chocolate bar." She said smiling then looked at the coffee in front of her. "I probably could make better coffee, I remember that it wasn't all that good when I tried it before." She sighed and looked at him hoping that he wouldn't get made at her for what she said next. "Sebastien....When i told you that i turned when you left, it wasn't recently." Lilyanya said looking down trying to gather her thoughts. "I was bitten when I was twenty-two," She dropped her head as well as her eyes trying to disappear.

"I'm sorry that her mother didn't tell you earlier than this." Lilyanya said as she shifted in her seat knowing that he probably didn't want her to ask more probing questions. "If you don't want to talk about it I understand, but I am here for you when you need me." She said softly keeping her head down as she bit her lower lip softly. That's when her mind remembered what Hayley had told her, that they both needed help from someone. Lilyanya only hoped that Sebastien would trust her enough to tell her anything without fear of it being told. "Please trust me Sebastien, I can help you even though you probably think you can do it all on your own. I know how strong you are and how much must be on your shoulders, but there only so much one can take before they break. Your the bravest man I know please let me help you Bastien." She said wanting to do everything to help him.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:02 pm

The only way someone could knew he was surprised hearing what Anya said was his eyebrows. They traitorous went up but soon fall down again leaving his face completely blank. He was surprised, although the date of turning was irrelevant, it doesn't matter are you turned before six days or six month you'll always be a vampire from now on, he thought Lilyanya was turned recently, although she didn't told him the exact time earlier. Sebastien guessed he chose later because he identified with her. He looked at her, she obviously waited for his answer but he didn't know what to say. Bastien cleared his throat like he's getting ready for long speech but then tell her the only one word. Short one. "Okay." He really didn't knew what else to say.

Sebastien glared through the window as Lilyanya said she was sorry because he didn't found out he has a child earlier. He remain silent, biting his lip only to stop himself to tell her he didn't wanted this. Ever. He would be happy if Veronika kept him in the dark forever. "There is nothing to talk about." He added quietly. Sebastien believed in every word he said. There really is nothing to talk about, he made one mistake in his past and now there are the consequences for that. He thought he knew better so this couldn't happen to him. He was wrong, obviously, and it will ruin his already pretty ruined life. Awesome.

"Help me with what?" Bastien hasn't any idea what she's talking about, but he doubted he'll need any help. He never needed someone's help in his life, not even when he was a child. Why would he need it now when he is grown up man then?
Brave? Him? Sebastien O'Sullivan? Really? He would never use that adjective to describe himself. That sounded simply wrong. Why would Lilyanya use that word? Bastien knew his face must look surprised but he didn't care at the moment.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Lilyanya looked up at him and wondered what he was hiding. She usually didn't press any issues but it was bothering her too badly. "Is there something wrong Bastien? You seem distant more so than usual, I know you probably don't want to talk about it. It's just it's killing me that you are not your normal self lately." She wanted so badly to poke and prod him to open up to her. Lilyanya knew that he thought that keeping things from her was best but she didn't think so. She wanted push him to get the answers she needed and say the heck with it.

Taking a deep breath to settle her thought back down she looked at him. "Come on Bastien you know what i'm talking about. You may think that you don't need help with anything but you do Bastien. You can't keep everything bottled up, if you do you'll end up breaking or worse." Lilyanya looked at him waiting for him to either one walk away or start yelling. Either way she wasn't going to let him walk away from her. She promised herself when they were in school together that she would be a good friend to him, no matter what. Today she was going to keep that promise and make sure he knew she wasn't going anywhere.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Suddenly a hint of doubt started spreading in his chest. Lilyanya seemed to be a little more questioning than usual. Just a bit more but it was enough to make Sebastien became suspicious. Does she know? No, that can't be true. He hasn't told her yet. He still hasn't decided will he say that to anyone so she can't know. There is no one who could tell her.
It's true that Hayley knew the truth and that she was trying to force him to tell Christian but he doubted she'll walk and talk his deepest secrets to anyone she saw on her way. Simply impossible.

"It's just the lack of sleep." To make that more convincing he yawned. It was too little too wide and too pompously to be real but he hoped he'll fool her so she would stop asking questions.
The chair he was sitting on became uncomfortable, he couldn't find a way to suit himself. That's chair's fault, it must be. He won't let himself think otherwise.
Next Anya's words caught his attention. When she said it a bunch of doubt grew even bigger than it was before. She's guessing something. He knew she's smart but he believed he's better actor, so good she won't figure out anything specifically. Bastien chose to hold on tight for the last hint of hope. She could be guessing something but she would probably need to spend days with him to figure out he's a werewolf now.
"Actually, I have no idea." He bit his lip watching her and waiting for her to speak and make his nightmares came true.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:52 am

Lilyanya looked at him and sighed deeply, "Sebastian I know that's it's not just sleep. I can feel that something has happened, i can't put my finger on it but I know there is something wrong. I want you to trust me, I'm not going to think differently of you no matter what. Nothing you say is gonna push me away because that's what happens when someone lo....cares for you." She said looking down and cursing herself silently. Anya started internally kicking herself for almost spilling the beans to him. Taking a small breath she looked up and wanted to show him that no matter what she was here for him.

Lilyanya kept her hands in her lap which were so tightly intertwined that the gloves were slightly coming apart. She was doing her best to keep her mouth shut and trying to not shake it out of him. She wanted him to trust her more than anything and she wanted him to know she would never hurt that trust. She shifted slightly in her seat not wanting to fidget while waiting for him to answer her.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top