Well... um... Hello there! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... um... Hello there! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... um... Hello there!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... um... Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well... um... Hello there!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Tyler chuckled. " I have to agree it is pretty good, considering I haven't had butterbeer in while. " said Tyler honestly. " My girlfriend would be please at me a bit at least. " said Tyler chuckling. " Although she's bit of a goody good, I think I'm turning her into a bad girl!"said Tyler honestly before chuckling.

Tyler nodded. " Ah...I see... I gotten many secrets behind me as well, only a friend people know about. " said Tyler honestly. "Tragic woes?"Tyler asked her lifting his eyebrows. " Wow.... sounds like you had quite a life. "said Tyler softly but honestly giving her a soft warm smile.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Well... um... Hello there! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well... um... Hello there!

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

:Well every good girl has a bit of a bad girl hidden deep inside her. It just takes the right guy to find her." Vanessa smiled and winked playfully at Tyler. "Yes, my woes are indeeed quite tragic. ANd I have got quite a few of them." She had enough butterbeer in her system that she was pretty much drunk off her arse. "I have a sister. Her name is Tessa. She is at home with my dooche wad of a father. He is an abusive, violent, cruel unloving son of a ...." She then relized what she was saying and she went silent. Her eyes widened, "Sorry. I just..."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum