Well... um... Hello there!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... um... Hello there! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... um... Hello there!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... um... Hello there! Empty Well... um... Hello there!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Finally! Tyler had a day off to enjoy himself without being stuck in a office doing stupid paperwork. Tyler was more of a hands on type of person, he hated doing paperwork even when he was smart enough to do it. Taking his papers he put them neatly in order beforehand walking out of the aurors office. Free until tomorrow morning where he had to turn in his report. Once out of the ministry, Tyler walked into a dark alleyway and apparated home.

Taking a shower and cleaning up, Tyler grabbed a black shirt with ripped up skinny jeans and black converses with black sunglasses. Apparating to the Leaky Cauldron Tyler smiled. Walking into the dim lit pub the smell of peanuts and drunken people hit his nostrils. Walking over towards the bar he smirked at the barmaid. " May I have a firewhiskey please? " Tyler asked her. " What a hot guy like you need a firewhiskey?"the barmaid asked him. " Been a long day in the aurors office."said Tyler honestly.

Nodding the barmaid gave him a firewhiskey as he smiled. " Thanks keep the rest as a tip! " said Tyler winking at her as she blushed and giggled. Taking his drink he went over towards his usual spot by the window. Taking his journal out, he started writing in it. He didn't know where this song came from, but he had a idea it came after he met Eva.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Well... um... Hello there! Empty Re: Well... um... Hello there!

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Vanessa walked into the Leaky Cauldron with only one thing in mind. A fire whiskey mixed with a bit of Butter beer. She found that the butter beer gave it a sweet taste and the fire whiskey a bit of a punch. She sat at the bar and laughed as the barmaid tried to flirt with a guy. He claimed to be an auror. She smiled softly and rolled her eyes as the barmaid walked away. “Pathetic.” She mumbled to herself. She smirked at the girl when she brought her her drink. “Thanks.” She smiled fakely and sipped her drink.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Taking a drink of his drink, Tyler almost spat it out of his mouth once he realized that it wasn't just firewhiskey, it had something else in it. " What the bloody hell?"Tyler asked himself before sniffing the firewhiskey. " Really a bloody love potion?"Tyler asked annoyed. He wasn't a Auror for nothing, he knew his Potions. Getting up he walked over towards the barmaid. " Um... excuse me, did you put a love potion in my drink?"Tyler asked her. " Um...yes I did hottie."said the barmaid smiling at him. " You know it's against the law to do that to person in law enforcement right?"Tyler asked lifting a eyebrow at her.

" Make me another drink, and this time I'll be watching you. " said Tyler. As she made him another drink, Tyler watched her making sure she didn't put anything in his drink. " Thank you,."said Tyler as he took his drink and went back to his spot.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Vanessa went over to the boy and sat beside him. "Some witches are depserate enough to try and spike an Aurors drink. Theyre bloody idiots, they are." She watched as the barmaid brought him his drink and smirked at her in a 'get lost' kind of way. "Im Vanessa. Vaessa Di Angelo." She pushed her hair out of her face and smiled at the blonde haired boy. He was rather cute. No wonder the bimbo barmaid wanted him. Dmn, she wanted him. But she would be more subtle. She smiled and held out her hand to him.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:38 am

"This isn't the first time that girls spiked my drink with love Potions!"said Tyler chuckling.   " I'm Tyler,  Tyler Lockwood. " said Tyler smiling at her.   " So..what a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?"Tyler asked her smirking.   " Surely you have someone waiting for you right?"Tyler asked her.  " So I seen you got butterbeer with your firewhiskey,  how is it?"Tyler asked her curiously.

Closing his journal,  he placed it back in his pocket of his jeans before turning back to Vanessa.  " So you know that I'm a Auror,  what do you do?"Tyler asked her curiously before taking a drink of his firewhiskey.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:22 pm

“Unbelievable. If I were you, I’d report her.” She shook her head in shame and disappointment, “I would never be so shallow and desperate as to try and spike a guy’s drink. That’s just sad and pathetic.” It was then that Vanessa realized she sounded spoiled and superficial. “Sorry. That sounded really… Mean.” She wanted to say B****. But decided against it.

“Actually I am here alone. I often come here after work. I’m an actress.” She sipped her dink and smiled, “Indeed. You’ve got quite the keen eye on you, Tyler.” She held out her drink, “Would you like some?” She giggled and winked.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Tyler shrugged.  " Yeah I could and should,  but that would be rude and douche. " said Tyler honestly.  " It is quite sad and pathetic I have to admit,  but I'm used to it. " said Tyler shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.   " It was a bit mean, but it's honestly. " said Tyler.

Tyler chuckled.  " Well...I wouldn't be a Auror if I didn't have a keen eye. " said Tyler honestly.   Tyler shrugged.  " Sure why not. "said Tyler taking a drink of her drink.  " Not bad,  gives the firewhiskey a sweet taste,  while you still have the punch from the firewhiskey. " said Tyler. "So...you're a actress huh? Sweet! I always wanted to be in a movie, but I think I'm more a singer then anything. "said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:07 pm

“She deserves it for trying to bloody poison you. I hate people like that. Make me just wanna…” She trailed off into her thoughts. “I don’t care if it was mean. It was honest.” She shrugged and sipped her drink before he took it from her and took a sip, “That’s what I always say. Its good. The contrast is amusing to me.” “Yeah. I am. I love it. But I also love to sing. Performing is my life. That and my little sister. Tessa.” She looked down sadly and shifted her feet awkwardly from side to side. She usually tried to avoid mentioning Tessa.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Tyler nodded. " Yeah she does, I don't like people who think they have to bottle love or perfection. " said Tyler honestly. " Well... if you would of lied to her, it probably wouldn't have made her feel any better. " said Tyler honestly before smirking at her. " Besides even if you did lie to her, she wouldn't had liked it. " said Tyler honestly.

" Well...Thanks to you, I might drink my firewhiskey with a touch of butterbeer in it!"said Tyler smiling at her. " Singing is my life, I love doing it. " said Tyler honestly. " Music is the only thing that speaks to me when I'm upset or down. " said Tyler . Tyler noticed she looked down as she mentioned her sister. " Are you embrassed to talk about you sister or is it a touchy subject?"Tyler asked her softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Vanessa smirked and giggled when he mentioned adding butter beer to his fire whiskey from now on, “You should. It tastes delicious.” She took a sip and managed to get a bit of froth on her lip. She crossed her eyes to look at the stuff before licking it off with her tongue. “Yummy.” She giggled.

She felt a tear fall when he asked about her sister, “Um… bit of a touchy subject. My family all together is…” She wiped away a few falling tears and sniffled softly. “Ill tell you some other day if youre lucky enough to hear my tragic woes.”
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum