Doing What We Shouldn't Do
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Doing What We Shouldn't Do Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Doing What We Shouldn't Do

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doing What We Shouldn't Do Empty Doing What We Shouldn't Do

Post by Rosanna Parker Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

So this was the infamous one eyed witch passage. Not many people knew about, you either did or you didn't and now Cupid was one of the few who did. An hours walk and the pair would be in Hogsmede. That'd mean they wouldn't just miss charms, they would miss lunch, then probably by the time they were back from an adventurous trip to Hogwarts it'd no doubt be time for evening dinner. Cupid wasn't the kind to miss classes, he wanted to, but was too scared about the consequences. However right now making sure his friendship with Katie wasn't awkward came before them, hopefully it'd be fine and dandy but what she said still lingered on his mind. Katie liked him. 

'Lets go.' He said to her as he stepped through the hump of the one eyed witch after Katie allowing to close behind them. 'A bit dark.' He murmured before withdrawing his wand and igniting the tip with lumos so the pair could see. 

For a tunnel it really wasn't that exciting, then again when are they? After descending a long set of stone steps, which must have led them deep into the bowels of Hogwarts, the path became earthy and home to crumbled piece of rocks. 

Cupid was brave for a Slytherin, he liked adventures, but he couldn't help worrying what if the passage caved in. Nobody knew they were down here and how long would it take for someone to realise they were missing? Professor Cooper would probably notice but it would just appear that they'd skipped her class? 

'How is Potters Army?' Cupid asked his fellow fifth year trying to keep the conversation ordinary. 

(OOC: Sorry for making a new topic I just figured we could use this to get to Hogsmede and then RP whatever happens in Hogsmede? - And sorry for the slight god modding sending them down the staircase I just figured it'd get the thread moving a bit rather than having them dawdle haha)
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Doing What We Shouldn't Do Empty Re: Doing What We Shouldn't Do

Post by Katie Knight Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Following Cupid's cue, Kate gotten out her wand and lit the tip of it so they could see better.  After a hour of walking through the tunnel that lead to Honeydukes cellar Katie was glad to see daylight agsin.  " Wow... that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. "said Katie honestly.  " Wow... so this is what Hogsmeade looks like without everyone running around?"Katie asked chuckling.

"Potter's Army is great,  I'm making new friends and leaning new spells!"said Katie. " I can cast a full Patronus now,  it's a white siberian tiger! " said Katie happily.   "My dueling as improved since I joined,  So it's going good to me. " said Katie.   " You should join,  I think it'll help you as well in so many ways as well. "said Katie honestly.   " Sorry I  didn't tell you and you had to find out yourself. "said Katie.

Looking down,  Katie notices they were still holding hands which Katie raised her eyebrows at him.  She wasn't even aware that they were,  it must of slipped from her mind after they left the room of requirements.  Why did Cupid even offer her his hand in the room of requirements?  Probably being friendly,  plus friends hold hands right?  Katie shrugged it off and kept walking.  

" Where shall we go now?"Katie asked him softly looking at the shops.   " The three broomsticks?"Katie asked looking at the the building.   It was weird seeing it empty and not packed with students. It was quite weird not seeing any of the shops packed with students though. But for once, Katie and cupid didn't have to wait to get a butterbeer like they always did when they came.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:24 am

'I think I might do.' Cupid nodded, 'You all seem to get into so many adventures, it'd be fun.' The Slytherin continued. Potters Army would not only maintain Cupid's popularity it would be a good stepping stone for later life when he was going on adventures saving the world, or at least he hoped he would be doing. Part of him knew it probably wasn't for him. Given a life or death situation he'd save himself, most of the time he did things for himself and becoming the next Harry Potter wasn't as glamours as it would seem. Even so, Potters Army would give him a taste of that, allow him to test the waters for in two years he'd soon be leaving Hogwarts and if he wanted to hit the wizarding world with a bang the Slytherin didn't have much time left to prepare.

'Three Broomsticks sounds fun.' Cupid nodded as the pair walked, still hand in hand (unnoticed by Cupid), to the pub. Thankfully their butterbeers came quickly and the barmaid didn't bother questioning why they were out if school. Given the recent warnings in the daily prophet about the rouge blood pack you'd think security would be heightened and she would have marched them back to Hogwarts herself. Evidently she either didn't read the paper or didn't really care.

'I'm thinking something a bit stronger.' Cupid muttered in Katie's ear as the pair found their seats. A firewhiskey would hit the spot perfectly, it'd certainly make their trip that bit more exciting. The only problem was neither of them were of age to drink, nor did they look like they were over age. 

'But we probably won't get served, unless you can think of another way?' 
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:30 am

A shiver ran down her spine as Cupid whispered in her ear,  but it was a good one.  Shaking off the feeling,  Katie smirked.  "You know I was thinking the same thing!"said Katie.  " Luckily I know a way to get what we need. "said Katie winking at him.  " I'll be right back. " said Katie.  Walking towards the back of the pub, Katie opened a couple of boards on the wall that lead to the cellar.  

After crawling through the wall,  Katie reached the cellar before seeing no one was in there due to them not being busy.   Smirking to herself,  Katie got out  and grabbed a couple of bottles of firewhiskey smirking proudly at herself.  Walking back towards Cupid with a couple of bottles she set them down.   " We might have to change the bottles so they don't know. "said Katie.  

" The guys told me about that one day,  we use it to sneak supplies into school and stuff. " said Katie shrugging as if it wasn't nothing.    " What can I say I have leverage. " said Katie chuckling before changing the bottles to butterbeer bottles.   Opening one of the bottles she took a drink of it feeling the liquid burning her throat.   It calmed her nerves oddly enough,   it was like all her worries started slipping away.

It wasn't the first time Katie drunk firewhiskey,  so it wasn't like she was a rookie when it came drinking.  She gotten drunk at the party her and Christmas threw during the Christmas holidays.  She also gotten drunk a couple of times when she fell into her breakdown.  There was so much people didn't know about her, but the only one who knew about everything was Cupid,  the guys and Becca.  

She knew she was missing Charms one of her besr subject,  but she could say she gotten sick.  Beisdes they'll believe her, seeing how she never missed class before until now.  It wasn't like they were missing the whole day,  just two classes and that was it so it wasn't a big deal.  At lease not to her anyways,  she was having fun being alone with Cupid.  It was nice talking and drinking some firewhiskey without anybody bugging them or the pub being to loud.  

Od course this wasn't a date like people would think just because they were alone together and were holding hands.  No, they were here to get away and escape the castle and life for a while.   Being a fifth year was hard,  Katie needed this escape from things.   The homework was getting overbearing to the point where Katie was stressing out big time.  Becca told her to calm down,  but she couldn't and she knew she had to get away much to Becca's dismay.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:09 am

Quirking an eyebrow Cupid watched as Katie sidled away, slipped through a small piece of removable wood and returned with two bottles of firewhiskey. How she did it he'd never know, but one thing that had began to plan on his mind was what Katie had just done. She'd stolen something, two things in fact. Not only were the pair drinking underage they were drinking stolen alcohol underage. What would his Mother say.

Moving his hands from Katie's he pulled out his wallet, grasped a handful of galleons and handed planted them into Katie's pocket. 'Leave them behind next time.' If it had been anybody else then he wouldn't have said anything, he'd let them take the fall for stealing if they were caught but this was Katie. It was different - and it wouldn't look good on his Mother, an employee in the department of magical aw, if her own son was found stealing alcohol.

Pulling off the label and hiding it away in his pocket, along with the wallet, Cupid took a few gulps of the firewhiskey. Gosh. It really burnt his throat. The last time he'd drank alcohol was at the party before Christmas and then he had hardly drank any because he was too busy being the host and ensuring the smooth running of the party, something he didn't regret as it had certainly increased his popularity.

'It really hits the back of your throat doesn't it!' Cupid said with a slight laugh. So this was what being rebellious was like. Skipping classes and drinking stolen alcohol, underage, right under the barmaid's nose - not that she noticed for she was too busy flirting with a rather attractive warlock at the bar.

Cringing slightly at her girlish giggle Cupid leaned into Katie and muttered: 'Whatever he sees in her I'll never know.' The barmaid certainly wasn't the Slytherins type. She wasn't fun, she wasn't daring, she didn't have a spark in her eyes the only thing in her eyes were galleons. Lots and lots of galleons as she examined his high end robes.
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:06 am

Katie's eyes widened at what she did, did she really steal two bottles from one of her favorite places? "Oh crap!"Katie thought to herself. She never stolen anything in her life, what she is going to do when they catch her? Not only did she steal two bottles she was drinking underage. " Oh god, what will my mother say if she ever finds out?"Katie asked herself. Katie was the golden child, she was always good and she never done anything wrong.

Not realizing she was still holding his hand Katie nodded as Cupid dropped some galleons in her robe pocket. " I'll do it the next time I sneak back in. "Katie muttered to him. She didn't n want them to get jn trouble, it wouldn't look for either of them seeing how they were both under age. Cupid told her his mother worked at ministry at the department of magical laws, they didn't need any trouble. Hopefully no one found out about their doings, but them.

So this was what the people who skipped classes did huh? Who would of it would be so fun? "Boy weren't we missing out!"Katie thought to herself. Taking a few drinks she felt the liquid burn her throat. It been awhile since Katie drunk anything, but it was a nice feeling oddly. She knew it was weird to think that, but she didn't care right now.

" Yeah it does, but oddly enough it's calming to me you know?"Katie asked him chuckling. Katie couldn't believe they were skipping classes and drinking right under the barmaid's nose. " Wow... just wow. .."said Katie looking at the barmaid rolling her eyes. " Wow... She's the worse at flirting honestly!"said Katie laughing. Cringing at her girly giggles Katie took another drink of her firewhiskey.

" I honestly don't know either, must be drunk ofd his arse!"Katie muttered back. " I mean she can't even flirt to save her life!"said Katie honestly. " I mean really who tells someone they have nice shoes?"Katie asked Cupid laughing. " Oh I love your shoes they look so hot and sexy on you!" said Katie mocking the barmaid before rolling her eyes. " God... someone needs to teach her how it's done cause this is pathetic!"said Katie. She had no fun or anything to her Katie observed, she didn't have any sparks or any adventures to her.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum