Alexander Nott's Relationships
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alexander Nott's Relationships  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alexander Nott's Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Nott's Relationships  Empty Alexander Nott's Relationships

Post by Alexander Nott Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 pm

ALEXANDER THEODORE NOTT

Alexander Nott's Relationships  Tumblr_m9mqnoj5bE1rom49p

RELATIONSHIPS

Family:
Pansy Parkinson-Nott:
The Slytherin was without a doubt a Mummy's boy. Pansy gave her son whatever she wanted and treated him like a price: new toys, bed time stories from the house elves, divine food on command, expensive garments. Perhaps it was because of this that Alexander became closer to Pansy than his sister Ally did, who was more of a Daddy's girl. Of course their relationship is slightly twisted and the reporter has become a bit of a bad influence on her son to the extent that she has taught him prejudice from an early age, encouraged dishonesty and even pays her son not to tell her husband that she has regular affairs. Not a good example to set now is it?

Allyson Nott:
Alexander and Allyson, the two children of Pansy Parkinson-Nott, the infamous Queen of gossip. Living away in a manner house the pair literally had each other for company and were raised to like each other, look out for each other and respect each other. Before Alexander embarked upon his Slytherin journey to Hogwarts the two were as close as can be but the two years before Ally headed to Hogwarts weakened their relationship and the fact she didn't become a Slytherin only led to less time being spent together. In spite of that Alexander loves his sister, would protect her and attempts to talk to her everyday even if it is just a 'morning' from across the Great Hall.

Anastasia Nott:
Growing up Anastasia was always that annoying little sister he wished that had never been born. Of course this was a bit of an exaggerated feeling but he couldn't but question whether Ana had been born into the wrong family. She never seemed interested in classic music, architecture and strolls a pure blood child should care for, nor did her Father ever give her the time of day. It became apparate to Alexander that she was the black sheep of the family. Anastasia would often beg for him to help her get her Father's approval as he rarely gave her attention, this was something Alexander ignored claiming that he loved Ana the same, yet, secretly he knew Ana was telling he truth, that it wasn't in her head. Did he try and change that? No, because that would mean he and Ally would get less attention.
When Anastasia was sorted into Gryffindor that was the cherry on top of a foul tasting cake. He disassociated himself with her, only talking to her at home during the holidays. In spite of all that she is still his sister and does care for her to an extent that he would protect her if necessary.

Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Isadora was partnered with Alexander by their parents in accordance of the marriage law. Had they been partnered by the ministry both Alexander and Isadora would have lost what it mean't to be pure blood. The two have a peculiar relationship. At the start Alexander had to try and persuade the shy, reserved Malfoy to marry him, even on the honeymoon she was a bit of a wet flannel. However things have changed the dynamic of their relationship: Isadora becoming a murderer. Day by day she is started to think more dark, more cruel and venomous. Of course it makes sense for her to become a death eater alongside Alexander in the future but he is slowly losing his dominance in their relationship.

Friends:
Melissa Hayes:
Alexander first met Melissa on the Hogwarts express when they were both travelling to Hogwarts for the first time, however it wasn't the usual friendship-at-first-sight sort of meeting. Nott had been sat with his fellow pure blooded cousins and the other pure blood Slytherins from older years when Melissa Hayes pulled a prank on them, a rather stinky prank that involved a red and gold eruption of stench that lingered for days. It was no surprise that Alexander held a strong dislikening to Melissa Hayes who, surprise surprise, was sorted into Gryffindor.
Melissa and her gang of Gryffindors became obsessed, as Alexander would put it, with pulling a whole host of pranks on Slytherins. However over time he soon got used to avoiding her pranks and predicting what was going to happen, something others couldn't do meaning he would easily slip aside in time to see the other Slytherins walk into the trap or prank and maybe this made Melissa a bit like 'umm who is this guy?' And so she started going out of her way to try and prank Alexander, who then made more of an effort to concentrate on avoiding them, to keep thinking on his feet and a keen eye? Soon it developed into what turned into a jokey relationship: The more Alexander avoided her pranks the more Melissa wanted to prank him and so it turned into a bit of a game and before they knew it they held a friendship-based rivalry. Banter. The other Slytherins never understood their friendship but it certainly made Hogwarts more entertaining for Alexander.

Daemon Zograf:
Dex is a fifth year Slytherin, pure blood. Alexander met Dex during the younger Slytherins first year at Hogwarts when Alexander was a third year. Dex, like Alexander is a pure blood and so it isn't exactly difficult to imagine how the two soon became partners in crime together. When Alexander isn't studying in the library, which he does a fair amount of the time, he is relaxing in the common room joking with the other pure bloods and doing the occasional spying/pranking activity with Daemon.  

Acquaintances:
Frank Longbottom:
The two were placed together in the holding cell and, by complete chance, it was Frank who Alexander approached to find out information about how long they would be in there, what the punishment would be etc. They engaged in small conversation.

Vivianna Varnes:
Naturally being in the same house with only a year to separate them the two have come into contact with each other numerous times and are aware of who each other is. However it was only until late in Alexander's seventh year did he realise that she perhaps wasn't a pointless girl who locked herself in the potions classroom for she had an interesting perspective when they conversed in the Great Hall after Nott's Mother published an article in the daily prophet.

Sierra Logan:
The fourth year came across Alexander whilst he was preparing for his NEWT potions practical. Watching him brew his polyjuice potion inspired her and Alexander now finds himself as a sort of mentor to Sierra.

Love Interests:

Enemies:
Lily Potter:
Simple. She is a Gryffindor, he a Slytherin. Her Father is Harry Potter, his Pansy Parkinson. Not exactly the best combination considering all the bad mouth Theodore has grew up hearing about the Potters. Descendant of a half blood and a blood traitor. Not a good combination.

Alexander Nott's Relationships  Large

STORYLINE PLOTS

If you have any ideas about a plot that could involve Alexander or you believe that your character should be on the relationships section of the page then feel free to comment below and share your thoughts.

Last edited by Alexander Nott on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Alexander Nott's Relationships  Empty Re: Alexander Nott's Relationships

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 16, 2014 12:25 am

I'd love to give you some plotting. I love Alexander a lot and would love to play more with him. I'm sort of burnt out and plots where we just throw characters together, so I'll suggest a few things. If you have ideas, too, I'd LOVE to hear them.

Lily Potter : So we have them as enemies, but I'd love to play with that. I want word to get around that she has dropped out for the year and has to retake her 7th year. Maybe on the next Hogsmeade trip Alexander sees her and decides to tease her or mock her. She's sort of at the point where she's a bit humiliated, so it could result in a duel or something.

Darcy - The dynamic between Darcy and Alexander was fun. They are polar opposites. I want to see these two locked in a room together, or forced to do some task together. Maybe we can have a thread where an eccentric teacher exams them by putting them through some sort of simulation that they have to beat together.

Fiona - She's half vampire, but she's terrified of anyone finding out. This summer, I wanted some people to investigate her house to see if the rumors that a vampire lived there are true. Perhaps Alexander could be apart of that. Or perhaps he sees her getting blood from the hospital wing and she begs him to keep it secret. If we did that one, I'd just ask that it is kept secret for awhile, because I have plans for a big reveal for her.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Alexander Nott's Relationships  Empty Re: Alexander Nott's Relationships

Post by Alexander Nott Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:18 am

Hey Jackles, sorry I have only just seen this I shall PM you my ideas! Smile
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down