Buying Your Animal(s)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Buying Your Animal(s) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Buying Your Animal(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying Your Animal(s) Empty Buying Your Animal(s)

Post by Thaorson Ian Elldir Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 am

Get the finest magical creatures in all of the British wizarding world right here in the time honored and well respected Eeylops Owl Emporium. Our animals are quality bred to serve every witch and wizard's need--from a companion animal to a reliable meesaging owl and everything in between.

Check out our lists of creature and our reasonable prices!

Cats
Ginger Cat--50 Galleons
Black Cat--50 Galleons
Tuxedo Cat--50 Galleons

Owls
Tawny Owl--100 Galleons
Scops Owl--100 Galleons
Eagle Owl--150 Galleons
Snowy Owl (Severely limited stock)1000Galleons
Barn Owl--150 Galleons
Screech Owl--100 Galleons

Toads
Horned Toad--5 Galleons
Crested Toad--5 Galleons

Specialty Items
Phoenix--1000 Galleons
Magical Rat--5 Galleons
Eeylops Premium Owl Treats--5 Galleons
Eeylops Gourmet Quality Feed (regardless of animal type) 7 Galleons for a 1 month supply
Grooming Brush--5 Galleons
Animal Medicine--3 Galleons
Custom Colored Animals can sometimes be acquired at double the standard pricing.

If you want to buy one of our animals you are in the right thread.

Please do not create a new topic for this. Just reply in this thread. If everything is alright, and you have enough galleons, one of the staff will add the owl in your trunk and take the money needed. Below you can find the form that you have to use.

Code:
[i]Your Name:[/i]
[i]Animal Type(choose from the list):[/i]
[i]Your Pet's Name:[/i]
[i]Today’s Date:[/i]
Thaorson Ian Elldir
Thaorson Ian Elldir
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 249
Occupation : Wizengamot Member, Senior Undersecretary to the Minister, Unspeakable

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top