The city is ours
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The city is ours Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The city is ours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The city is ours Empty The city is ours

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 am

Shane been waiting for the moment ever since the beginning of last year, him and the guys were finally at age and their parents finally decided to buckle down and let them take a trip alone together to America. After a day and a half of flying, him and the gang finally arrived in Miami Florida. "Wow... I can't believe were finally here, after hours of flying!"said Shane who was obviously beat to the bone. Shane hated flying more then anything, the seats were uncomfortable and people always kicked him in the back. Although he was gald to be here with his best friends, it was going to be a summer they'll never forget.

Walking through the crowded airport with his friends, he seen a couple of girls smiling and waving at them. "We only been here for two minutes and girls are already starting to hit on us!"said Shane sighing. Of course he loved the attention girls gave him at times, but sometimes it was enough to make anyone go crazy. Shaking his head, Shane waved back at them and gave them his famous Diamond smile. "Guys wave back and they'll leave us alone."said Shane through is smile.

As the girls giggled and walked passed them Shane shook his head and headed towards the luggage claim. After a few minutes of walking Shane seen his luggage and quickly grabbed it and put it by his side. Obviously Shane was grumpy due to the lack of sleep that he gotten on the plane, if you were close to Shane then you'll know he was the one who had to had his beauty sleep. Shane was never a morning person, Kenneth was always the one who had to wake him in the mornings at Hogwarts. "I'm SO ready to get to the hotel and get some sleep, I'm beat!"said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

The city is ours Empty Re: The city is ours

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:47 am

Jaybee stretched his arms out above his head and placed his hands on his head, walking beside the rest of the guys as they walked into the airport. He hadn't even noticed the girls who were looking at them and he laughed softly when Shane made a comment about it. "It's because we're 'foreign'." he said, rolling his eyes. He wasn't the type of person to like so much attention from people, especially girls, especially when they were from a place he wasn't all that familiar with.

Still, he did as Shane suggested they all do to make the girls leave them alone, and he replaced his hand on his head after waving at the girls slightly. After getting his luggage he sighed, and looked at his friends. "I agree with you on that Shane. I could really use some sleep right now." he said softly, letting out a small yawn.

He had tried to sleep on the plane, but it hadn't exactly worked for him. A little kid behind him kept kicking his seat and he'd been forced to stay up the entire time, suffering through the pain that little kid caused him every time he kicked his seat.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 am

Kenneth walked through the crowded of the airport with his best friends, he was surprise that they haven't gotten lost yet. Kenneth shook his head and rolled his eyes at Shane's advice. "If we do that, then they'll coke over and we don't need that!"said Kenneth. "No girls this trip, it's just us guys!"said Kenneth as he seen Shane winking and smiling at a couple of them. Rolling his eyes at Shane he grabbed Shane's arm shaking his head.

Shane was always the one who was the most girl crazy out of the four of them, but he was always the ones who girls went after the most to out of the four of them. "Come on, I'm beat the sooner we get to the hotel the sooner I can get my sleep on!"said Kenneth honestly. By the looks of it, he wasn't the only one who was tried, the other guys looked beat. "Am I the only one who had a stupid bloody kangaroo behind me or did you guys have them to? I know me Jaybee had one!"said Kenneth shaking his head.

Kenneth usually liked kids, but this kid kept kicking him and Jaybee in the back, if it wasn't him it was Jaybee or the both of them. He never been so glad to land in his life.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Carson A. Garcia Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:30 am

Carson walked beside Shane but then shyly waved at the girls who was waving at them. "Oh come on Kenneth, I NEVER have girls hit on me!"said Carson enjoying the attention. Rolling his eyes at Kenneth's reply he gave the girls one last wave and kept on walking. Kenneth was always the one who kept them in check when things went wrong, he was the one who came up with plans when they were under pressure.

Carson nodded at Kenneth question. "Yeah we did, me and Shane both."said Carson letting out a yawn. "I think I lost my hearing, the kid behind us was screaming his head off!"said Carson. "I think my ears are still ringing from it!"said Carson honestly. Carson was always the funny was out of the group, he always made the others laugh or feel better when they were down.
Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Shane rolled his eyes at Jaybee's reply. "Dude I know, I'm not dumb!"said Shane shaking his head. Chuckling at Carson's reply he looked at Carson and shook his head. "It's probably because your to shy and childish!"said Shane honestly. Feeling Kenneth pulling him away from the girls he pulled himself away from him and straighten his clothes. "Dude your such a downer!"said Shane.

"Yeah me and Cars both had freaking kangaroos and screamers!"said Shane. Chuckling at Carson's reply he nodded. "My ears are ringing as well, I think I might f lost some hearing!"said Shane as smiling at Carson going along with him. They always joked around, but there was times that all of them joked around with each other.

Heading towards the doors he seen that the cab was waiting for them which he sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, no more waiting I thought we were going to be stuck in that one airport forever!"said Shane shaking his head. Getting in the he sat in the first seat in the backseat seeing how he liked sitting with his friends.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum