End of the Day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of the Day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of the Day

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of the Day Empty End of the Day

Post by Molz Weasley Tue May 07, 2013 6:21 pm

[[OOC: Feel free to barge in. Annoy Molly. Try and get on with her, whatever. She'll already know girls in her year and anyone on the Quidditch team. Probably vaguely know others, maybe names and not much else? Molly is the kinda girl who everyone thinks is 'kinda nice', but doesn't know much about.]]

Molly was sitting on her bed, playing with her pet, Tarla. Tarla was half-cat, half-kneazle, though Hogwarts didn't need to know about that, since kneazles weren't exactly allowed as pets. There was no way Molly was going to leave Tarla behind though, so her parents let her take her with her.

Molly knew she should be studying, but she really wasn't in the mood. She was never particularly in the mood, but she was even less in the mood than usual. She had had her Charms OWL exam that morning and wasn't sure how it went. She really hoped she got an Exceeds Expectations, but realistically knew an Acceptable was much more likely. She just wasn't that academic and she knew it.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

End of the Day Empty Re: End of the Day

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed May 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Hallie had been sat in the common room for half an hour writing the conclusion to her essay on the oxidative properties of animal bloods for potions. She had spent the past week working on it and she had final completed it. Hallie would have finished it a lot sooner had Brian not hurried across the common room with his broomstick to go for a fly. Oh Brian. What a complete jerk. First he lured Hallie into almost begging him to kiss her. Then they ended up kissing before the seventeen year old girl decided it was best to stop. Then if that wasn't enough he hadn't even spoken to her since. Yet he haunted her wherever she was: the grounds, great hall, library. It really was ruining her study and if she didn't get the required grades to become an auror she'd be putting the blame on him.

She knew a fifth year called Molly who was on the team with Brian and earlier on the ginger haired girl had gone upstairs to her dormitory. If Hallie could just catch her, perhaps find out if Brian had mentioned her at all. She didn't know why she was so hung up over him, she knew he was an egotistic jack ass and had usually rolled her eyes at the lines of girls blushing in his presence. Although here she was, one of those girls.

After placing her essay neatly in her bag she headed up the spiral staircase and opened the door to the fifth year girls dorm. Oh gosh, why was she going in there? Wouldn't Molly be a bit shocked to see a seventh year come in for no reason? Molly was playing with her cat. That's it. Hallie thought. 'Excuse me have you seen my cat?[/i] She asked, her blue eyes shining and a like-able smile forming on her face. She needed to engage in a full conversation with Molly.

(OOC: Can this be set before the party?)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Thu May 16, 2013 3:49 pm

[[OOC: I created the thread before the party, so yeah, makes more sense. Plus I have no idea what will happen to Molly at the party, should be *interesting* to say the least though xD.]]

Molly was just sitting on her bed with Tarla, when someone else walked into the dormitory. It wouldn't have been unusual, if it wasn't someone who actually didn't sleep there, though it took a minute for Molly to realize that. She recognized the girl as one of the seventh years, trying to recall her name. It began with an H, she knew that. Hillary? No. Harry? No. It wasn't Henri, that was the annoying Ravenclaw. Holly? Maybe it was Holly. No wait, it was Hallie? Or Holly? Probably Hallie, she thought. Molly wasn't the best with names, especially with people who she didn't speak to all that often.

"Oh, hi." Molly said, as the girl approached her. "No, sorry I haven't seen your cat. What does he/she look like though?" she asked, curious.

Molly loved animals and couldn't bear to think of a cat lost anywhere in the castle, wondering where it's owner was. Cats usually were pretty good at finding their way home, but sometimes they got trapped or confused, especially with Hogwarts constantly re-configuring itself and all.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu May 16, 2013 8:12 pm

'Oh, she's sandy coloured with white fur on her underside.' Shrugging the fact that her cat was supposed to be missing off. 'You're cat's cute.' She said, moving across the room to sit on the bed and begin to pet the cat. How she was going to bring up the subject of Brian she didn't realise and she was starting to think it may come across that Hallie would rather take Molly's cat from her hands.

'You don't think Brian would have seen her at a Quidditch practice do you?' Damn. Had she mentioned him to soon? Ahh well, it was better to bring the subject up sooner, it'd give a quicker answer and more time to discuss if he had mentioned her since their kiss. Plus Hallie had didn't want another student bursting in during their conversation,
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Molly listened to the description, trying to picture the cat. She couldn't recall seeing one anywhere.

"Sorry, I don't think I've seen him about." she responded, sadly. Though Hallie didn't seem that bothered, or maybe Molly was imagining it. She wasn't the best at reading people, so often second-guessed herself. "I'll keep my eyes open for him." she added, wanting to reassure Hallie.

"Thanks." she replied, at Hallie complimented Tarla and began to stroke her. Molly decided not to mention that she was half-kneazle, as nothing good would come out of it and she couldn't bare to have Tarla taken away from her. "She's adorable." she agreed, smiling as she stroked Tarla.

Then Hallie seemed to mention Brian, though Molly wasn't sure as to why. Molly wasn't that interested in boys, so didn't pick up on the fact that may be a reason as to why she was asking.

"I don't know, we were up in the air mostly, so it's not like any of us would have seen her." Molly responded, not sure how easy it was to spot cats whilst flying. "I mean, we were on the ground for a bit and such, but I didn't see anything, so am not sure if Brian would have either. I probably would have noticed if there was a cat around, I pay more attention to animals than Brian probably does." she added, trying to help Hallie with her cat. "Why, do you think he would be outside the castle, around the stadium?" she asked, wondering why Brian would have seen him at Quidditch practice.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri May 17, 2013 11:27 am

Hallie laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. The fact that they were in up the air would give them a better view and more likely see her, then again if they were really high up then how would they know it was her cat? Then again she hadn't lost her cat so the whole suggestion didn't need to make any sense. 'If you were flying you would have had a great view to see a lone cat wandering about.' Hallie said with a smile and her eyes shining.

Hopefully Molly would continue to talk about Brian. Why she hadn't mentioned anything as of yet stumped Hallie, perhaps it could be that Molly didn't realise she was Hallie, that was if Brian had even mentioned her. 'I'm Hallie by the way, just in case you were wondering who I am/' She said afterwards, laughing as she began to tickle Tarla's chin.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Molly realized what Hallie meant. I guess from flying around, you would have quite a large view. It was just that generally if there were balls flying around, you didn't get much time to appreciate it. People rarely seemed to enjoy the views from flying around these days, Molly thought, making a mental note to do so when she was next out and about on her broom.

"Oh yeah, I guess we would have had a good view." she agreed, smiling back at the girl. "I didn't see him though, but Brian might have. You would have to ask him though, he didn't mention anything at the time." she added, trying to be helpful.

Then Hallie introduced herself. Molly knew her name, but the girl didn't think she did. Why was that? Molly racked her brains, trying to think. Maybe she was supposed to know something about her? All she knew was that she was in her seventh year at Hogwarts. The name did ring a bell somewhere else, now she thought about it. She thought she remembered someone gossiping about her, but Molly hadn't been paying attention. She tried to think back to what was said.

Then it clicked. Something about Hallie and Brian. They were together? No, that couldn't be it, Brian never was with any girl for any extended amount of time. Maybe they just got together, briefly? It would be the kind of thing Brian would do, she told herself. That must be it. Unless it isn't? Molly decided not to say anything until she was sure. But it would make sense as to why Hallie was bringing Brian up though.

"I can ask Brian when I next see him, if you like?" she asked, now curious as to what was between Hallie and Brian. Maybe if she mentioned his name enough, she might say something, Molly thought.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat May 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Hallie's eyes widened and her tongue rubbed nervously against he front teeth, bulging her closed lips. She'd have to ask Brian? But, surely Brian would see right through this, and it'd seem weird for her to ask him the most bizarre question. Luckily, Molly later told Hallie that she would ask Hallie. That was good, great in fact! If Molly asked Brian about Hallie's cat perhaps he would mention her to Molly? Then she could check with Molly what he said and if he mentioned her.

'Make sure you tell me what he says though.' She added, with a pleasant smile etched onto her face. The only downfall with this is if Brian came to her personally. On the other hand if he did then surely that mean't that he cared about her. 'Or he can tell me?' She added, hoping that, now she thought about it, Brian would come to her himself.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Sun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Molly picked up Tarla and placed her on her lap, who then started to purr. Molly couldn't imagine loosing Tarla, so she wanted to help find Hallie's cat if she could. She would talk to Brian about Hallie and her cat and see if he knew anything. Maybe Brian would say something about whatever was going on between him and Hallie, Molly thought to herself.

"I'll tell you what he says." Molly replied, reassuring Hallie. There was no reason as to why she wouldn't tell Hallie, at least in Molly's mind. "Well, I can ask him to tell you, or just tell you." she added, not sure why Hallie would prefer him to tell her. If she had wanted to talk to Brian, then why was she in here talking to Molly? She had absolutely no idea.

"I'm sure we'll find your cat, don't worry." she added. "What's his name?" she asked, curiously.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Mavis had attempted to take a hand at flying that day. She had a free period and would love to make it on the team, however she wasn't the best flyer and could barely mount a broomstick correctly. It wasn't that Mavis particularly enjoyed flying more the social aspect that came with the role of Quidditch player. She got to be a part of a team! Unfortunatly flying hadn't turned out too great. Not having a broomstick of her own she'd borrowed one from a broomstick cupboard on the ground floor.

It had been a brilliant day for flying. The sun had shone, the air was still and unfortunately flying turned out to be a disaster for Mavis! It took her half an hour to figure out how to even fly the broomstick - the first seven attempts she put it between her tree trunk legs and dolphin dived from the stands, causing her to collect a whole variety of bruises. Not that she noticed, Mavis had a high pain freshold - most likely due to the cushioning fat.

The main dilemma that occured was when she was ten feet in the air before the old broomstick gave way to her hippopotamus behind sending Overweight Oakes crashing to the ground. This time she really had broken her leg - along with staining her robes with grass. After a trip to the hospital wing the matron bandaged her up and gave Mavis a wooden crutch. Despite the aid of a crutch it took Mavis an hour and a half to reach her dormitory door.

CRASH! Mavis rammed the end of her crutch through the door, causing it to bang furiously against the wall. 'Sup.' She said in an attempt at coolness. Through the for was Molly and her cat and ... A new girl! Mavis recognised the girl and was sure she'd spoken to her from time to time, the only problem was that she couldn't remember her name.

'Hello I'm Mavis. But enough about me, what about you? How are you? Have you been up to much lately? Want a game of wizard chess?' Mavis began bombarding Hallie with a million questions. 'OOOO! The three of us could play hide and seek!' Mavis cried out in excitement clasping her hands together and... Mavis had let go of her crutch resulting in her collapsing to the floor to imitate a sack of potatoes. The sound of her already broom bone cracking all the more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum