Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Lorcan D'Eath
61 : Alumnus
Death EaterSlug & Jiggers Owner
PurebloodHalf Vampire
profileplotter
shippertracker
Khaat

View user profile

House Rules

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:19 pm
Welcome to Death Manor. As you are a guest in my home, I would presume you do know how to behave as a guest, right? You'll notice the old overly dramatic Malfoy decor has been eliminated in favor of the tasteful time honored British classic style that the house itself demands. Please do not break the antiques in your brawling. Take your scuffles outside or down to the training room in the cellar.

If you'd like to stay overnight, please see me or the lady of the house, Zada Forbes.

Oh, and one more word. Any abuse towards any staff member, human or house elf, will be promptly evicted.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum